Costumes

okviluvshow

Thanks for suggestion, we will think about it :)

RainbowZ, you are wrong. One of the best thing of MMO is that players can do everything they want and have a freedom of choice. We collecting any feedback from players and decide what to do next.

RainbowZ, you are wrong. One of the best thing of MMO is that players can do everything they want and have a freedom of choice. We collecting any feedback from players and decide what to do next.

Uh ok, then i dont agree with okviluvshow' s feedback. I mean not yet. I know what a MMO is and warspear has a very good potential.

So there cant be too many costumes. Not yet. Its hard to explain.. but i hope you understand me.

The gane needs still needs lot of work to do, as yiu told us in the other trhead, so i mean to balance the thing. One updatd for gameplay and bugs, one for fun and bugs.  ;)

what does "trollface" and "nyan cat" have to do with warspear's background story except they can bring a big profit?  :bad:

what does "trollface" and "nyan cat" have to do with warspear's background story except they can bring a big profit?  :bad:

Fun and hapiness, I suppose :) But not for everyone, of cause.

admin.. i want new skills!  :yahoo: and please make new skills a little mana cost for like 10?

and also new outfit not just costumes or clothes also for 15-to max level npc items... that cann be bought from shops..?  :good:

This game is called warspear not warpet. If you want petz then ure playing the wrong game. Please leave this game serious cuz people is getting afraid about costumes

:facepalm: if u dun want use or buy that costume its ok, i just sugest  :'(

:yahoo: thanks gm, wait ur good newsss  :drinks:

keep the costumes, it`s the player`s choice to look however he want`s, IMO keep adding them, freedom and more custimazation options, like clothes dye, weapon color even, so the player can be whoever he want`s...

if possible make a costume with a transparant / hollow look, like marakasha and dinalt you can see through them, even drogon and guntram, lambert, but there costumes atm cant.