why get blocked?

bloodlordz

hey there ...

around 1week i bought an acc  it was an paladin lv13

bought it naked and wear mine itemz on it  to do  for do arena 

and now today just when want to log it

; say ur acc blocked

pls tell me why  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

You said it yourself, you "bought it"... Highly illegal. Thx devs for banning traded accounts, keep it up.

Read the EULA rules for further clarification.

You said it yourself, you "bought it"... Highly illegal. Thx devs for banning traded accounts, keep it up.

Read the EULA rules for further clarification.

so i lose all  what i spended for acc nd the amping gears? omg its really bullshit  :cray: :bad:

Why devs didnt block ur main too?  :yahoo:

lol why main acc? :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

rules says the acc u bought will get blocked not main  i dont care abt the acc i want my signs nd gear back grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :facepalm: :facepalm: :wacko:

If you dont like it stick to the rules, it's really that simple.

that not rule its  stealing  :facepalm:  they should warning before block  so i could  take gear nd itemz from that  duckin acc :cray:

that not rule its  stealing  :facepalm:  they should warning before block  so i could  take gear nd itemz from that  ♥♥♥♥in acc :cray:

they were already warned all players with eula. its ur fault. dont cry, play ur game with LEGAL ways

dejen de llorar mc para eso se les dio mejores skill para que puedan evadir los bloqueos, si no pueden crusar es porque no son suficientemenfe fuerte ni estrategicos :dirol: :dirol:

they were already warned all players with eula. its ur fault. dont cry, play ur game with LEGAL ways

lol thats just an symbole im not gonna cry for a game as ur cheap mind  :crazy:  btw i dont give a duck keep it on lovely gm  lol  lost my itemz cuz of a little reason wt a funny rules :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  scammers dont get blocked bt  this samrt devs blockin the accs who  we buy or sell !!!!!! nice job :friends:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=83714.msg479286#msg479286