very lag !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NoobNecroPoor

This impossible to play on mobile since yesterday that I can not even go to the arena when using skill game for .... there are back after I lose the fight, and it is not my connection because I surf the web with ease until other games online this good so in Warspear that not of, and sure many also are with this problem that I see many complaints in the chat world

*EU-EMERALD*

Help

its ur connection :facepalm: , my connection good :)

[shadow=yellow,left] My connection is not why I surf the web this 100% exellent and use other online games so ta lag in Warspear, I use android, had improved after the update but after the last maintenance back lag too much, I can not play is not only connecting and disconnecting ... [/shadow] :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :shout: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:

ur connection to rackspace hosting is bad  ;D , but to another hosting is fine.

ur connection to rackspace hosting is bad  ;D , but to another hosting is fine.

dude quit ... just wanted to explain the record myself, but I guarantee that my connection is not why I am not unique in this problem, the bad and the others do not come here to talk ...

Meh I believe The Soldier is right about your connection.

Are you using 3G or wifi? Do you have alot of active tasks running? Did you try to reset your phone? How good is your connection?

Answer my questions and I might be able to help you out more!

dude quit ... just wanted to explain the record myself, but I guarantee that my connection is not why I am not unique in this problem, the bad and the others do not come here to talk ...

just admins use green colour. u should change ur colour

Could it be because of the Ping connection? .-. Maybe you got higher ping than normal and thats why you're lagging?

Anyway, using green font color on the forums is not allowed, as it is only used by the admins.. :)

btw im playin with android phone/symbian phone/windows mobile/windows 7-8/iOS/MacOS. but 0 lag :rofl:

Anyway, using green font color on the forums is not allowed, as it is only used by the admins.. :)

just admins use green colour. u should change ur colour

1 ° searched and not found anything talking about green forbidden to use  2° if not banned admin with this would provide for all  3° already used green r0land talking to me and he did not say anything about it ....  then, I think already understood

Meh I believe The Soldier is right about your connection.

Are you using 3G or wifi? Do you have alot of active tasks running? Did you try to reset your phone? How good is your connection?

Answer my questions and I might be able to help you out more!

Answer if you want help

Answer if you want help

as I already said .. my connection is excellent always appeared so this lag after maintenance. I use Edge (2g) and only one application at a time (in case Warspear) already rebooted the machine but it was not ... anyway thanks for trying to help

I wanna tell you, 3 month ago, i can't connect to problem warspear for 2 days. I think, ws down, when i gtg check website, google and many international website can not connet, but i can connect to local connection. After 1 days can not connect, I try found news about my operators network in local website. They said at the news, "cabel under sea of smartfren that connect to international network interrupted by a cage ship" :lol: damn.....

may cause due to collision data from your network operator to rackspace hosting

i hve question, where is you country? and are u check ping? ar u using operators network or wifi?

I wanna tell you, 3 month ago, i can't connect to problem warspear for 2 days. I think, ws down, when i gtg check website, google and many international website can not connet, but i can connect to local connection. After 1 days can not connect, I try found news about my operators network in local website. They said at the news, "cabel under sea of smartfren that connect to international network interrupted by a cage ship" :lol: damn.....

may cause due to collision data from your network operator to rackspace hosting

i hve question, where is you country? and are u check ping? ar u using operators network or wifi?

I use Operator (TIM) in BRAZIL and the other question is not understood

1 ° searched and not found anything talking about green forbidden to use

2° if not banned admin with this would provide for all

3° already used green r0land talking to me and he did not say anything about it ....

then, I think already understood

3. Temporary silence on forum in case of:

• Repeated or systematic disregarding of the forum rules
  • Mass advertising
  • Fake-style Green messages (Which are used only by Administration)[/l][/l]
You're welcome ;)

• and heres the actual link to the rules:

Community rules- Please read

hey necro, i wanna tell something about small logic, why u  always lag

58129_.png