Less time to reload barbarian skill healing

mustboyyep

So as y'all know barbarian have a dificult to deal with many mobs, and to fix this i recomand 20 secunds of cooldown in skill combat fury insted 40s. There are a lack of barbarian in game, most players prefer play with dk,charmer.

Edited by mustboyyep

I know that 40 seconds cooldown might be a bit too much, but reduce it to 20 seconds would make barb overpowered. Barbs have great skills that reduce dmg and increase his survivality. For example, warcry, roar, scream of fury and most importanty stoneskin. With right equip you can easily survive 40sec till you heal again. But I agree with you that cd should be reduced a bit, not to 20 seconds but at least to 30-35 seconds. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, Heredurian said:

I know that 40 seconds cooldown might be a bit too much, but reduce it to 20 seconds would make barb overpowered. Barbs have great skills that reduce dmg and increase his survivality. For example, warcry, roar, scream of fury and most importanty stoneskin. With right equip you can easily survive 40sec till you heal again. But I agree with you that cd should be reduced a bit, not to 20 seconds but at least to 30-35 seconds. 

im barb player myself , and i agree with you , with new update 60% more healing potion will work with barb skill , my barb have 10k hp , ill heal myself 4k when i use this skill ,

we cant expect some simillar healing ability like warden for barb , because barb have lot more dmg skill , no dmg reduce penalty 

and have better pvp skills than warden 

if they want to add healing buff like warden for Barb , they should add huge penalty in his dmg , or else barb will be too overpowered

(btw im also agree to add healing buff for barb in cost of his dmg , since mcs need good tank like warden too)