different view for pc

icewind

could aigrind change the view when playing using pc,, its just 1/4 view from ipad

this matter already been up before this i guess...

could aigrind change the view when playing using pc,, its just 1/4 view from ipad

this matter already been up b4 this i guess...

Yes they need to change that.

57558_.jpg

Windows:

• No fullscreen mode?

Warspear Online is a cross-platform MMORPG for the mobile devices. PC client is made the way not to give an advantage to PC users over the other users.

Besides, F5 doesn't make it larger or anything. Just rotates the screen.

But at this moment PC-users have a disadvantage. The screen is even smaller than on my very small mobile (Samsung Ace).

Yup, I agree. Even if they could make it just a little bit larger it would help alot. Ipad users has a HUGE advantage because they can see the WHOLE map, even at arena. Very sad lol

I'm just posting the devs answers for that.

Like i have said many times before with sound reasoning... they need to merely adjust the viewing distance by 3-4 squares.

Current viewing distance allows for other players to sneak up on us and attack before we are able to view them.

Also a full screen mode or an adjustable window size. Even if it only stretches the image.

Some smartphone models have resolutions that make the game extremely hard to play. On the xperia mini I only manage to preform wanted action 1/4 tries. A tablet or a bigger smartphone usually gives you longer visual range yes, but it can't compare to play 2handed with mouse and keyboard. Computers advantage is greater, specially since computers also have way less ping and network interference.

at my country phone net is 2 times faster than pc net..maybe its not too crowded..

i dont think pc user have too much advantage,, we think that way because we're more to pc user than phone user regarding games..its really not a problem for people who prefer playing games in phone

its like playing need for speed in ps2 or pc..joystick or keypad??

its like playing need for speed in ps2 or pc..joystick or keypad??

PS2 keypad for sure!  :spiteful:

(and my gf next to me racing against me with joystick  ;D )

I tried to play my shaman on a laptop but it`s really awkward if you`re used to Mobile.

Personally I`d choose mobile over Pc, less lag, less buggy positions, faster speed(on wifi) and the controls are smoother for me.

I tried to play my shaman on a laptop but it`s really awkward if you`re used to Mobile.

Personally I`d choose mobile over Pc, less lag, less buggy positions, faster speed(on wifi) and the controls are smoother for me.

exactly  :pleasantry: :yahoo: :good:

back at 2011 i'm also playing with my phone,, a year after i tried to play on my laptop because my phone break down,, it takes a lot of time to get used to it lol... pc definitely make it less burden because of many shorcuts etc. but i'm faster when on phone i think (net and gameplay)

so personally there's advantage and disadvantage for both device,, please widen our view dev,atleast i can see damn warlock from far away and run away as soon as i can :lol:

i'm sure there's user like me who prefer playing on phone/tablet but currently playing with pc/laptop.. the view is really have a huge different in size..

the best thing about it,, u can change your equipment in arena to counter your enemy classes or base atk type(moon,sun,dark)..this is really unfair for multi gears user,, think~~

Well idk about net speeds elsewhere, but a phone on 3g gets 1-3mbit, maybe around 20-40mbit on a nice WiFi. A landbased fiber line which is available in any town with a few thousand in people, will guarantee net speed of 200mbit. Though yes I think Sweden has one of the biggest fiber optic networks seen to nation coverage, but I cant confirm this.

• 2 weeks later...