GUILD INDEX / LISTING

Blueborn

BR TOURMALINE:

Опубликованное фото.MOUNTAIN CLAN and FORSAKEN ( aka Legion )Опубликованное фото

SA PEARL:

Опубликованное фото.MOUNTAIN CLAN and FORSAKEN ( aka Legion )Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фотоYour guild not listed correctly?:

If your guild is not correctly listed here, feel free to leave a reply to help mend the mistake. Modifications will be done as soon as it is possible.

*If your guild has dissolved/disbanded please also advise with a reply.

Опубликованное фотоYour guild topic not listed?:

If your guild is not listed here, then you have either not made it clear on what faction or server your guild is based on, or there is no topic as of yet for your guild, or  the topic creator has not made the request for it to be added here upon this topic, or i have not yet gotten around to adding it due to being a retired player with no obligation.

Опубликованное фотоWant your guild topic listed?: If you wish for your guild topic to be placed upon the list or your guild has created a new guild topic, please reply informing us including the name of your guild, faction('s), server('s) and link the topic so it can be placed upon the listing.

Опубликованное фото COMMUNITY TOPICS:

Here is a list of community topics found in this section of forum.

INDIA .INDONESIA .ROMANIA .BULGARIA .

ah zooooooOOoool born  :good: this must be sticky for new players, if they wana check out which guild to join, gd layout i like it very much  :give_rose: the emerald and sapphire logo zool too nice job +1  :)

Thanks everyone.

I Hope people provide information when they can about guild status's ect, so I can try to keep this list up to date

ah zooooooOOoool born. This must be sticky for new players, if they wanna check out which guild to join, good layout i like it very much.

The emerald and sapphire logo zool too nice job +1  :)

Thanks bro. Yes i wanted to place a listing here for just that and also for players to be able to find guild pages easier. Placing it here is the perfect spot. I Just hope it does not get drowned into oblivion by other topics.

I Was originally going to help Coolstallone update his listing in the general section.. but it made more sense to me to place the information here.

His topic has to be respected though. It has been there and supplying players with such info for around a year now.

i think born have not any hobby about fills his free times. then he wanna make forum more useful i think

Thanks everyone.

I Hope people provide information when they can about guild status's ect, so I can try to keep this list up to date

Thanks bro. Yes i wanted to place a listing here for just that and also for players to be able to find guild pages easier. Placing it here is the perfect spot. I Just hope it does not get drowned into oblivion by other topics.

I Was originally going to help Coolstallone update his listing in the general section.. but it made more sense to me to place the information here.

His topic has to be respected though. It has been there and supplying players with such info for around a year now.

yes ik about his thread  :friends: i checked it out months ago xD he had a great idea which u pefected it with ur style gj  :good:

i think born have not any hobby about fills his free times. then he wanna make forum more useful i think

You know me so well  ;D

ohh thanks i see our guild there in cap letters hehe.  :good:

I Tried to keep it to how each guild wrote the topic name ect. ^_^

And before anyone mentions it.. there was no favouritism in the order of the lists.

I Merely listed them by going down each page of the guilds section. I Was going to do them in alphabetical order, but decided against it for many reasons.

Good work. Should be sticked.

And yes big family doesnt exist any longer.

Clan leader got busy in life n drop the game.

Subleaders took each their own way.

:drinks: Acemi... :give_rose:

PETs are EU-Emerald guild for Legion.

Thanks mate. Will update asap.

I thought Clan of Dragon is in US, Born o.o

I Said i may have made mistakes and thank you for pointing that one out :)

Good work. Should be sticked.

And yes big family doesnt exist any longer.

Clan leader got busy in life n drop the game.

Subleaders took each their own way.

:drinks: Acemi... :give_rose:

Hmm it seems to be the fact of things.. i will note that they are disbanded unless i'm told otherwise. They may yet arise in the future.. one never knows.

Thank you for making this topic sticky. ^_^

Опубликованное фотоGuilds whom do not specify server or faction:

Guilds presently not listed due to the lack of information:

I Would like to encourage guilds that are listed here to provide the necessary information, so i can place your guild upon the Guild index correctly.

It would be appreciated.

Thank you for making this topic sticky. ^_^

I Would like to encourage guilds that are listed here to provide the necessary information, so i can place your guild upon the Guild index correctly.

It would be appreciated.

The first post of "FIN-clan" states that it isn't a guild topic because the "guild" never existed. Therefore you may delete it from the list.

The first post of "FIN-clan" states that it isn't a guild topic because the "guild" never existed. Therefore you may delete it from the list.

Hmm ok then. It will be removed unless the topic creator states otherwise.

Nice post Born :give_rose: (Give them roses xD) I really enjoy reading your posts even tough i usually hate reading long ones ;D

THAT TOPIC PAGE OF LEGIONEERS IS WRONG THAT IS NOT TOPIC OF LEGIONEERS  :facepalm: THIS IS OUR PAGE OF FORUM search it

and put this index at Legioneers.......And tx for your efort ////looks great.....and is only 1 guild Legioneers not 2

That first linked topic page of Legioneers is wrong, that is not our main page. Please remove it.

And thanks for your effort. It looks great.

No problem.. it is removed, and thank you. :)