Fake friends.

Maleshaman

Question

Good day.

I`ve got a question burning my mind for a while now.

When can you actually say that your so called internet friends actually don`t give a crap about you as a person?

This is a serious topic, so I`d have to ask to respond seriously.

30 answers to this question

Good day.

I`ve got a question burning my mind for a while now.

When can you actually say that your so called internet friends actually don`t give a crap about you as a person?

This is a serious topic, so I`d have to ask to respond seriously.

That's a rather complex question.. many things I suppose. Are we talking about warspear directly, WS forums or just internet in general?

Mainly warspear, forums are included. I`ll leave the internet out since it`s a bit to complicated there.

Feel free to share your toughts about this, I might get a idea after seeing different opinions.

I'd say that time is the key feature here. You can never tell if the person can really be trusted without spending time with them. I myself have made many friends in Warspear and even met some of them irl  :friends: Little things build up the trust towards your acquintances and eventually you can recognise them as true friends :)

It depends on person.

When someone calls you out on your bullshit, disagrees with you on something, hates something in you, calls you a moron, it doesn't mean he's hostile.

When someone tells you he loves you, gives you small gifts, supports you in few threads, does not mean he's an ally.

True knowledge is finding out who is friend and who is foe.

Let me show you two examples.

Born, he sometimes irritates me with few things, but I know well there is no point in changing that, as true Born is Born with these annoyances. I like that guy.

My greatest ally from RotMG, Raz. Hahaha, what fun I have with that guy. We call each other faggots, we pretend to ERP, we play tsundere to each other, we pretend to be BRs, and a lot more. And we play videogames.

Come to think of it, I don't think there is anyone I hate here. I might get mad with someone, but no one makes me mad by just thinking of him.

Hm.. I`m getting a brighter sight about this subject already.

What about friends that promise you to keep in touch and don`t keep there promise?

my friend scammed me so idk... :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

u shouldnt trust him.. after what he did (and what u did :pardon: )

Male. Some ppl are prepared to do a anything for u , those a are the best friends

Indeed some would, but there are many people that give you lovely stories but no reality. Kinda sickens me..

u shouldnt trust him.. after what he did (and what u did :pardon: )

yea thats why this days im not even talkin to anyfriend

but ur one of the bests :give_rose: :crazy:

yea thats why this days im not even talkin to anyfriend

but ur one of the bests :give_rose: :crazy:

tnx u too :)

Maybe the person is just too busy irl with alot of problems and can't give you enough attention. Mistakes also happens, you could have misinterpretate something that the person said and are over reacting to this. It doesn't matter if the person is your friend, if you're doing/saying something wrong, then it's their obligation to stand up and correct you, also it doesn't mean they have to agree with everything you do/say.

People must understand that just coz they are friends it doesn't mean they are the center of the world and the earth spins around them. We just don't have friendships to think about, and both sides must understand this. Each person is different from the other and reacts in different ways.

Now if they betrayed your trust or something serious, then it's something to think about. Again, mistakes can happen from both parts and can they can simply talk about this. To have a good friend you must be a good friend too, and being a good friend sometimes means giving time. Not being there all the time and just putting even more pressure.

We`re all busy irl at times. Personally I`d stay or at least try to keep in touch with those I love, rather then running to 1person everytime.

As for the misunderstandings, yes they happen I`m not gonna denie that. But sometimes your friend could`ve been more clear to prevent this from happening right? Well maybe both of them could.

It`s not about 1person that`s correct. But sometimes it`s good to spend some quality time together. Even if it`s for let`s say 5minutes? At least you`ll show a sign of friendship that`s still there. No one asks all time for thereselfs.

Well yeah you said it. I did pressure someone in the past, was a mistake where the other overreacted to in my opinion. Surely felt the consiquenses of that aswell.

Yup true. good for 1person bad for another.

Sometimes caring and trying to help will just cause irritations-avoidment-arguements-hatred-blind rages etc.

That's for you to decide if the friendship has more pros than cons :)

No one forces another to stay in a relationship, any kind of relationship.

If you're thinking about "fake friends", then it seems there's nothing to be done anymore. Same for bfs and gfs, if you don't trust the person, why stay?

No one forces another to stay. There could be nicer ways off ending them.

Shamefully this is just a small community game so you get to hear alot from different people.

But yeah if your not happy then it`s best to let go.

I`m glad to see if my ex partner has found a better guy that takes care of her. That`s how I think about it.

And yes Elenitza I do want to kno that. Primairly subject of this topic.

Hm.. I`m getting a brighter sight about this subject already.

What about friends that promise you to keep in touch and don`t keep there promise?

Hell. I've been through this a lot. I became friend with some people from game, we had fun during that game, and after wanting to keep in touch we just don't have any good topics to talk about. Sad, but happens a lot. Don't expect everyone you meet to remain friend until grave.

I kno what your talking about. I`m not a easy person to get in contact with. Gues  it`s sorta made me like that trough the years. But I can say i have more close friends then fake ones wich is a awesome thing ofcourse.

Whenever we all were online we had fun party chats,Pms, public chats etc. Almost felt like time flew by (:

And yeah there were times there wasn`t much to talk about then we`d talk complete bull to eichother with great laughter :D