[2013.07.02] Music test for the PC version of the game

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

Today we released a small content patch which enables music on PC version of the game until the morning on July 3 to collect statistics and possible bugs. We will be grateful to you for sending reports. Thank you!

AIGRIND team

:)

What should we do for an optimal test? Switch it very often on and off in different area's?

yeah baby here i cum :blush: :blush: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :spiteful: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

music... we love Kuzmitch, ....

so far no bugs like crashing etc. but sometimes music stop and take a while to start again. most times between normal music and battle music.

It sucks.... the song is ugly... and why android dont have hd? i am using android 2,3

music is good bt does it increase the cost of data or plays the music which came with the installation package? :unknw:

since the music is on i think it increased the data cost by default which can cause lags on slow net :(

Well it's great that you fixed that and all but I'm not sure if this is intentional but the hydras different now, Blue hydra is 1.6 million HP, Brown Hydra is 1.5 million HP and Gold Hydra is 1.4 million HP, All very, very difficult to do in the short span of 15 minutes in which it despawns in. I really want the old hydra back... :(:(:(

Deathround lvl 19 BD

Spartacust lvl 16 Druid

Aiodemon lvl12 necro

Finaldoom lvl10 priest

Personally have not found any bugs as of yet. Seems to be working great :)

Only thing i dislike is the fade out for thirty seconds before the tune replays. Would be better on a continues loop. :( silence is like murder.

Havent found any crashes or real bugs. Only noticed sometimes the music stops playing and only starts again after a cross.

And (not a bug, just something i noticed) the battle theme sometimes starts right when the battle starts, sometimes it doesnt start, and other times somewhere halfway the battle (or a bit more to the beginning or the end of the battle).

Cant understand why they dont just put it ingame it always worked good for me without bugs

ты russian знаеш??

i am loving this music.

the only complain is, whenver i minimise the warspear window, the music stops  :unknw:

i want to listen to the music while browsing forum also  :)

Music will come for Android too and it will wants fastly data than now?? And for all devices music come tomorow morning or??? Thanks.

Its good you trying your best to make this game more interesting. I appreciate your work AIGRIND. Well if you can work music on all the platform  too than ,those who use will be more interested. Its just my opinion... Well thank u for the Music . I like it.

1 kb update :rofl: :rofl:

the music save on our p.c, they just disable and make option music off.

i went arena in lab after killing herald, (battle music wasn't till i went arena) and now it plays nonstop without being into a fight.

after relog, music at lab is dead.... i checked other maps with other chars music work there.

last update. i went arena again, battle music started and still playing on lab without being into a fight.

well i guess i found a bug  :yahoo: