Distruber In PVP Cave is Mc

Duoarrow

If you are having trouble with cave gankers pm my ranger (if i happen to be on it) and ill gladly go and shoot few 1k crits up their ass :crazy:

If you are having trouble with cave gankers pm my ranger (if i happen to be on it) and ill gladly go and shoot few 1k crits up their ass :crazy:

The funny thing is a post made by disturbers about disturbers where disturbers call disturbers to other disturbers.

killing the ganker elves  not distrubing

and tere is some player who gm shouldnt let them play anymore

so duckin  players like cazapolos  :bad: :facepalm:    crying to my dick after  hes druid ducked up  :facepalm:  ofc i dont give a duck to that kind of  dogs 8) 

all of u had ganked a person so stop this funny topic  :crazy:

killing the ganker elves  not distrubing

and tere is some player who gm shouldnt let them play anymore

so ♥♥♥♥in  players like cazapolos  :bad: :facepalm:    crying to my dick after  hes druid ♥♥♥♥ed up  :facepalm:  ofc i dont give a ♥♥♥♥ to that kind of  dogs 8) 

all of u had ganked a person so stop this funny topic  :crazy:

i JUMP not gank, jump noobs that piss me off, or other jumpers

Mc are so weak that they need to do 5v1 or agress by surprise they oponent to win, i think they cant learn the rules and the meaning of the word PvP...its not hard to understand but the ones that cant understand are surely reta***!! :facepalm:

Mc are so weak that they need to do 5v1 or agress by surprise they oponent to win, i think they cant learn the rules and the meaning of the word PvP...its not hard to understand but the ones that cant understand are surely reta***!! :facepalm:

That is ridiculous. You are talking about a lot of people.

Sure you are wrong with some of them. As im wrong when i think all elves are pussykittys and need to go 331 partys to do one boss of CL.

But i know thats false cause bunch of elves are lonely killers, as you know lot of mcs are great in that too.

And you already know 80percent of mcs hate jumpers\disturbers...

Nah, whatever.

yup  :clapping:

o.O then il show u little bit4 haha be careful next time when u want entr ws xD il kick ur little ass hard mabe i change ur mind abt mcs

really? mcs weak? ahaha nice joke

Legion is always the best of the best , kings of kings, controllers of the long eared freaks.

(apart from my ranger and Mikoshament :spiteful: )

Legion is always the best of the best , kings of kings, controllers of the long eared freaks.

(apart from my ranger and Mikoshament :spiteful: )

:drinks: yea 8) 

Mc's need to be 8 to kill a druid with a name "dadz" who just went to sit on the left of the cave and who didnt nothing wrong except walking?? Guys u rlly need to grow up..not physically but in mind yes and i cant assure u have a big work to do to achieve a normal brain!! :facepalm:

Mc's need to be 8 to kill a druid with a name "dadz" who just went to sit on the left of the cave and who didnt nothing wrong except walking?? Guys u rlly need to grow up..not physically but in mind yes and i cant assure u have a big work to do to achieve a normal brain!! :facepalm:

oh so strong u  fight 1v8 ?  :shok:  always makin joke  btw u tried to pvp me today bt i reject cuz was on phone  nd i wont pvp a pro druid( :rofl: ) on phone