THis ppl alway disturb in pvp cave .  :aggressive:

NooB but Distruber  :facepalm:

Whay so many mc disturb IN PVP cave ? :facepalm:

Well you know that trolls = mcs

Because of their OPness anyone will own any elf but still deny the fact

Hahahaha funny. U are br so? Cause i usualy see u disturbing there

no im not distrub

just killing the players who ganked me with party  :dirol:

frouh cuz always jump my elf with (cazapolos or princka)

matershy he before beged for peace bt again started jumping me

mokrapacha  ganked me for no reason  lol now i always rape him

nd some other but im a nice player not distrubing gud kids ;D :crazy:

lol? ;D

ur a fail druid tried kill me in kota  and u start ganking me after i lose malek so pro  but im still up to ♥♥♥♥ anyplayer nd never give up btw ur an gud enemy or mabe openent  :yahoo: ;D

fail druid?

Maybe u want to pvp?  ;)

didnt u failed in kota? omg most of druids so forgetfull

nd only high amp rich kids pvp a druid like (stupids) 

arlex + buug 2top noobs, buug only knows gank, when he attaks my ranger alone, i kill him :lol:

arlex just noob jumper :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

pfffs u never kill me bro maybe kill me 3 vs 1 but im no noob ,Noob is player have bad items and dnt know use char

noob is the person who got high amped nd feel pro  nd stay in pvp cave like a pussy to distrub :facepalm: :facepalm:

sure ?

Funny,most of people who posted here are disturbes their selves, bug,arflex.bloodlord(he also insuilt and trash talk alot) and nia (she isn't that good in english to trash talk) .

Funny,most of people who posted here are disturbes their selves, bug,arflex.bloodlord(he also insuilt and trash talk alot) and nia (she isn't that good in english to trash talk) .

I am disturb because I hate zethu elves and

help others and create a war

yes arlex u can kill my ranger, but ur lv20 full lvl17eq :bad: .. my ranger lvl 16, and he kills buug, who is lv18, with most lv17.

my rogue can and has kill u, shaman vs rogue lol. my shamy lv17 can maybe kill u too :blush:

in pvp cave i jump.. 

Shadyi

fakuu

+other noob jumper/disturber

ps.

jumping elf makes war too ;)

yes arlex u can kill my ranger, but ur lv20 full lvl17eq :bad: .. my ranger lvl 16, and he kills buug, who is lv18, with most lv17.

my rogue can and has kill u, shaman vs rogue lol. my shamy lv17 can maybe kill u too :blush:

in pvp cave i kill.. 

Shadyi

fakuu

+other disturbers

ps.

jumping elf makes war too ;)

maybe kill buug with lag but u never kill 1 vs 1 and i can kill fackuu,shadyi and others ,zethu use pot vs buug  only u my best fan noob revengerr f*** u

maybe kill buug with lag but u never kill 1 vs 1 and i can kill fackuu,shadyi and others ,zethu use pot vs buug  only u my best fan noob revengerr f*** u

lol zethu never use pot :facepalm: ,  i killed buug 3times 1v1 (without sign, 2 times he jump me but fail, 1time i jump him.). buug killed me 1time with jump. lol u lose vs shadyi even tho hes super noob :lol: , fackuu doesnt even come to cave. stop lying poor rogue with +6 :lol: .

can u kill darkzain? lendriosp? zethu? no coz ur noob, i can kill them, dont ducking call me noob you poor tramp..

lol zethu never use pot :facepalm: ,  i killed buug 3times 1v1 (without sign, 2 times he jump me but fail, 1time i jump him.). buug killed me 1time with jump. lol u lose vs shadyi even tho hes super noob :lol: , fackuu doesnt even come to cave. stop lying poor rogue with +6 :lol: .

can u kill darkzain? lendriosp? zethu? no coz ur noob, i can kill them, dont ♥♥♥♥ing call me noob you poor tramp..

i can kill u 1 vs 1 maybe u jump me and i kill fackuu in sea monster but zethu use pot vs me, u noob rich have good amp but im +7 15 .+6 dagger, noobs weapons but i kill u easy :D

i can kill u 1 vs 1 maybe u jump me and i kill fackuu in sea monster but zethu use pot vs me, u noob rich have good amp but im +7 15 .+6 dagger, noobs weapons but i kill u easy :D

fking lol, killing somone outside pvp cave/arena 1v1, doesnt count.

zethu doesnt EVER use pot, u jump him :bad: , that doesnt  count.

I asked u, can u kill lendriosp zethu darkzain? no. u cant even get them to 1k hp :bad: .

Stop making up bs, if im so noob how come i can kill most top 10# strong bds?

Listen, from my dk lvl 10, remember that days? to my rogue and shami in lvl 14 to my rogue an shamy in 17/15 all of them kill you.

Oh i forgot my wive' s druid lvl 15 with lvl 13 staff.

I really think anyone cam kill buug.

I asked u, can u kill lendriosp zethu darkzain? no. u cant even get them to 1k hp :bad: .

Big true. He just stick his head deep inside cazapollos butt and both do the shitty shitty gank gank trick. Then 5 lvls20 vs 1druid 15 lol

Just gay.

And his english ;D :bad:

They  are people very useless.

yes u kill me but u kill me with zethu,shizio,zerged, and others noobs elf maybe u jump me noob

Big true. He just stick his head deep inside cazapollos butt and both do the shitty shitty gank gank trick. Then 5 lvls20 vs 1druid 15 lol

Just gay.

And his english ;D :bad:

They  are people very useless.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah :lol:

Buug is just arena tick spammer, always in pt with +9 ppl, lol..

he even compared himself to my rogue..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah :lol:

Buug is just arena tick spammer, always in pt with +9 ppl, lol..

he even compared himself to my rogue..

haha before I was going to tonykzmn the +10 and +9 is

all but attacked the noob in sand and not the

Piest bd, druid, mage or ranger

[glow=red,2,300]yes u kill me[/glow] but u kill me with zethu,shizio,zerged, and others noobs elf maybe u jump me [glow=red,2,300]noob[/glow]

LOL. :lol: without gank he kill u.  ur poor, friends with some rich ppl

yes u kill me but u kill me with zethu,shizio,zerged, and others noobs elf maybe u jump me noob

Also killed that Tony sometimes. And i still not prepared. Two days ago wolveriene has 1120 def. Noob cape, no amulet... But still beating him sometimes. :!

haha before I was going to tonykzmn the +10 and +9 is

all but attacked the noob in sand and not the

Piest bd, druid, mage or ranger

please talk english, i don't understand.