free mc?

Ahmed Didar

Question

Does the earn free miracle coin works?

I tried it several times. Completed many surveys but unfortunately nothing happens.

It would be better to change surveys to watching ads or videos to work efficiently as places like Asia has very low amount of survey as I know 

9 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Ahmed Didar said:

Does the earn free miracle coin works?

I tried it several times. Completed many surveys but unfortunately nothing happens.

It would be better to change surveys to watching ads or videos to work efficiently as places like Asia has very low amount of survey as I know 

That depends on 3rd parties (for the surveys) 

Yea a ad system can work if not FLOODED by other mmorpg ads

On 6/11/2020 at 1:47 AM, lore said:

That depends on 3rd parties (for the surveys) 

Yea a ad system can work if not FLOODED by other mmorpg ads

Looks like fyber survey service doesn't work most of the time. No wonder my completed surveys don't get recognized.

The developers should look into this matter and provide a better alternative.

Video ads, like every other p2w game

16 hours ago, Ahmed Didar said:

The developers should look into this matter and provide a better alternative.

5 hours ago, Khrone said:

Video ads, like every other p2w game

Yeah, it's better and it's very convenient. Servers like sea pearl lacks miracle coins users in legion side due to Asian players having financial problems or just not interested due to less players.

This is a better alternative for players to get moving by themselves without having to worry about lacks of amplifications

Hi! If you have completed a task and didn't receive your reward, you should contact the company responsible for the "offer wall" and provide your user number (usually it appear on the footer of the offer page or in your menu (profile/settings).

Note that this isn't your game profile number, but the user name/number in the offer page itself.

Usually it takes up to 3 days to receive the reward for completed tasks. Unfortunately we aren't responsible for the offers and we need them to notify us in order to distribute the prizes 

Free MC does work! I received several miracle coins completing tasks. Surveys are harder to gain, you need to complete a survey in order to gain a few and sometimes the survey is not adequate for you and fails. This is very common on survey services everywhere. Not Fyber or AiGrind mistake. If surveys are not working for you, try other offers! 

Keep checking periodically for new offers. If you complete a task and don't receive the coins, just report and send proof after receiving an email from support. It works!