suggestion for new gvg

lovemiao

hi dear admin,i want to talk about new gvg with you.i see admin change gvg rules many times.i know you want it more fair for everyone,but.....it looks like not fair.it has many reason....its about human nature,xd.you see,some people join strongest guild,and another people go to small guild avoid strongest guild,after gvg end,they go back.they dont think about how to fight and win.My guild is second     

largest elf guild in this server,and we didnt go to small guild,we try to fight,and very close to victory.but last week,third guild and fourth guild all join strongest guild.and we cant win,0% win,they have too many people.and where is mc guild?They didn't even resist, they all went to small guild.The most unacceptable thing is these mc players can successfully complete the event every time.so,cowards win, brave fighters get nothing?

so....thats my suggestion:

In the second stage, give the failed guild a chance ,failed 

guild compete with each other, and the winning guild can complete the event.1/4 guild can done event before,now 3/8 guild can done event,and dont u think its more fair?

Now, every guild has only one chance, so they dare not take risks, join the most powerful guild, or hide from the small guild seems to be the best choice. But if there are two chances of failure, I think most people are willing to fight rather than escape.

12 hours ago, Higgings said:

I'd speak of the war buff before this event as well though... 

whats that mean....war buff is important if event is mc vs elf,but in many server ,the top two guilds are of the same faction....because their rival factions are all going to small guilds...

idk if this suggestion is good,because I think the real problem is that gvg is 1vs1 fight.you see,for all the sports or games like Texas Hold 'em,there are 8-10 players competing and the top four are qualified.but this gvg is top1vs top2,top3 vs top4,top 5vs top6,and so on,so if people lose this time,next time, instead of thinking about how to be stronger, he's thinking about how to make himself weaker, to match the weaker enemy.if at first, it's a 4-6 guild 1round,and top2-top3 guild won,all the problems will be solved.but its a large work,you cant remake gvg map,yes?So you should make some changes now to compensate those guilds that are good but have been losing due to the 1vs1 match system

3 hours ago, lovemiao said:

whats that mean....war buff is important if event is mc vs elf,but in many server ,the top two guilds are of the same faction....because their rival factions are all going to small guilds...

If you want everything to be balanced then you just don't add an event where people might get important buffs before this event. There's no point in balancement otherwise. 

And they did it this way because they wanted wars to be more populated... but I'm definitely going off topic. 

On Thu Jun 11 2020 at 5:58 PM, Higgings said:

If you want everything to be balanced then you just don't add an event where people might get important buffs before this event. There's no point in balancement otherwise. 

And they did it this way because they wanted wars to be more populated... but I'm definitely going off topic. 

emm,no,i know it cant be balanced  for everyone,someone gonna fail.but....you see,now its top1 vs top2,top3 vs top4,and so on.For example,if you take the college entrance exam, ten people take the exam, and the final result is the first, third, fifth, seventh, ninth won, do you think it's fair? i know admin want gvg wars to be more populated.if they really want that,i think give loser 1 more chance,or change to two randomly selected guilds from six guilds of equal strength,thats better.

T.T now top1 guild always meet top2 guild,What should top2 guild do? Dissolve? Then bad things happen to top3 guild....

Want talk of the lower guilds that has to face all members of a lv12 guild?

Them are more, higher speed and faster, u cant be a lv6 guild and have to face all members of a lv12 guild that went in a lv6 guild for win at 100%