Fight for Dark Knight skill!

Ahmed Didar

I would like to suggest a rework on either of the 2 skills mentioned below:

1. Saturation: It would be better to reduce it's health consumption rate.

Basically, Dark Knight players without a good amount of steal health can't gain enough health to tackle it's side effects. Imagine a player with bare amount of gold uses this skill as a hope to farm and earn some gold. Not only them, all dark Knights will become much more reliable without having them to have +10 equips. I mean, why not? If a medium amped warden can do it, why can't we?

On to the next one, as I said reworking on either of this skills will like bring back life with smiles on the legion side. It's all about balancing of the skill between the two oppositions.

2. Secret Reserves : Literally a skill which got nerfed into being nothing. It's good in PvP on 1 on 1. That's literally it.

Making it 4/4 is another rip off. I mean that reactivation time of a PASSIVE skill is way too much. You will die within the long run, no jokes.

It would be better to rework the skill either by removing that sure dead reactivation time or you could easily change to how it works to, Certain percentage of health is regained with each successful BLOCK or PARRY or maybe DODGE. ( I know what you are thinking :'3 )

Well, as I said, reworking on either of these 2 skill would kinda balance out the skill between Dark Knight and Warden.

Not only that, as a matter of fact, the frustrated DK players who have left, will leave will again have a BIG HOPE of being reliable with just medium amped equips.

How cool is that? Can you imagine newbies who got interested in DK can actually help themselves in quest in servers where there are very less players.

Give the legion side a chance to shine too!

Certain thing is that this class is not easy to master and build. And the only thing I agree on is the Saturation's HP cost being completely removed ,cause it makes no sense to pay HPs to activate a skill for a tank, class that has got normally a very high ammount of hps (I myself have got 8.7k... Some friends of mine have reached the 11k Hps...)

11 hours ago, Higgings said:

Certain thing is that this class is not easy to master and build. And the only thing I agree on is the Saturation's HP cost being completely removed ,cause it makes no sense to pay HPs to activate a skill for a tank, class that has got normally a very high ammount of hps (I myself have got 8.7k... Some friends of mine have reached the 11k Hps...)

True enough, nerfing such an important survival skill isn't a good direction for the game.

If they were going to be nerfed why even bother making them.