About avyondil T4 Bait Respawn Time

Postacl

Hi there...

Now-a-days mc and elf both side many peoples doing daily ayvondil t4 quest then others all map all town's daily quest. Peoples love to do t4 daily quest. so always many mc and elf party in t4 bait side. Because there lots of quest to earn good amount of golds, guild points and good experience point for level up. But to finish this daily quest its take lots of times. Reason is only one.... for bait, horse and steam. Because those take so much times to respawn after kill once lol. Every bait take 10 mins to respawn after kill lol.. Horse steam take more than 10 mins. If i spend 2 hours+ to finish t4 all daily quest when i will do others things like arena, dg and other towns quests. Do you want we play this game 24 hours in a day? no work, not eat, no sleep? lol... Its really making peoples so lazy to do daily... so peoples get bore.. And you know what peoples do when they bore.... of course  they move to the others games.

So try to Make baits respawn times like t5 or make it 5 mins or less then 5 mins. Same as Horse and Steam... Reduce respawn time both of them.

I think for all players will b happy if you guys do it.

thank you!!!

Edited by Higgings
Removed the Off-Topic.

On 6/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, Postacl said:

So try to Make baits respawn times like t5 or make it 5 mins or less then 5 mins. Same as Horse and Steam... Reduce respawn time both of them.

I think for all players will b happy if you guys do it.

Agree with baits but not with bosses. They're farmable and could drop several items at once. 

On 6/9/2020 at 1:22 PM, Higgings said:
On 6/9/2020 at 1:22 PM, Higgings said:

Agree with baits but not with bosses. They're farmable and could drop several items at once. 

This is off topic. 

Hope developers moderators will take step against it . I already sent E-mail. Didn't reply yet. Lol they so lazy 😂😂😂

52 minutes ago, Postacl said:

Hope developers moderators will take step against it . I already sent E-mail. Didn't reply yet. Lol they so lazy 😂😂😂

You can always leave a suggestion, but that doesn't mean that they'll surely do what you've requested for. There are always some reasons if a certain decision is taken or not ^^ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Agreed with the baits respawn time reduction. The t5 baits system is good, I suggest the same thing be implemented at T4 baits too. 

Can't follow an antique system now with all the other new & improved content now can we? 

Besides he made a good point, there's GvG, Events like ship, grotto, Rottung, nocturna daily, Dg spams, Helping new players develop. It's hard to practically find time for all of this content when balancing it with real life activities. I feel this would be a refreshing change. 🍺😄

Edited by TheCaster