TheCore (EU-Emerald)

ishh

if u r rich then go spam revive scrolls and pots like hassn

and don't paste ur ducking comments in others guild page.if u have problem with nia then sought out personally ,dirtfox and nagur is not responsible for what nia and other guild member said to u....... :(

your mum :) and me do chakalakalakalakalakakakakal all night :)  @blacknia

And i have no brain? Lol im surprise u even got a education in India +0 brain what a nerd XD

U poor ♥♥♥♥♥

And im not insulting india im saying she is poor :) and shes jealous hate on me if u want i enjoy the attention and y'all u hate me are all ♥♥♥♥ers i never even liked this guild but since some of my FRIENDS are here i wont insult the guild as much as i want to :)

if i didnt have a brain i wouldnt be alive fool just proved it u dont have a education

u say we need education but I think u need coz u r nt respect mom dad so better go study wt is mom dad ;) and ik u have supprt like sulle + etc etc who need education coz they r with u

u say we need education but I think u need coz u r nt respect mom dad so better go study wt is mom dad ;) and ik u have supprt like sulle + etc etc who need education coz they r with u

u need education u poor cunt just like the rest of ur guild u usto hate on me so much and i usto just ignore now im fighting back u want me to stop spam ducking pussys go duck ur self

u need education u poor ♥♥♥♥ just like the rest of ur guild u usto hate on me so much and i usto just ignore now im fighting back u want me to stop spam ♥♥♥♥ing pussys go ♥♥♥♥ ur self

haha btw nia right but my think is u r mcs dog nd 50% elfs know ducking kid darkzIn. go school 1st ;)

sam  this guy is noob like blacknees > breakout  :lol:

zain  break ko follow karta hi fr  his calling shamans + narco + warlock to kill just 1 driud >> breakout  not rich  +1 gears  +7 staff  :lol:

i think zain  heat breakout like  blackness nothing new all rich kid want kill low amp driud in group  :good:

ignore him they you quote him so you wasting your time  :lol:

and i am going again afk sorry boi update for new gears so i think i afk 4 months  :bad: also break 2

zain  break ko follow karta hi fr  his calling shamans + narco + warlock to kill just 1 driud >> breakout  not rich  +1 gears  +7 staff  :lol:

i think zain  heat breakout like  blackness nothing new all rich kid want kill low amp driud in group  :good:

and i am going again afk sorry boi update for new gears so i think i afk 4 months  :bad: also break 2

dnt worry mai + pura core tere sath ma chod denge sale ke ;)  and why go afk :( we need all members :'(

your mums a whore

your mums a ♥♥♥♥♥

if u thinking that posting rubbish here and we think u r pro , not a mc dog then u r  wrong. u still noob kid with ♥♥♥♥ing brain

and i know nia's English is not gud but it doesn't mean  she is poor or illiterate , go get a life and respect ur elders noob kid. Go ask hassn or spanish to give u revive scrolls and pots so that u can hunt elfs.  Shit-face kid

and why u always writing mum's in comments . ur mum didn't give u milk with chocolate powder?

its time 2 leave game  :'(

tum log meri id ko guild bank bana sakete ho  ;)

ty for helping me  :friends:

cut my name in to guild . and bb

its time 2 leave game  :'(

tum log meri id ko guild bank bana sakete ho  ;)

ty for helping me  :friends:

cut my name in to guild . and bb

whyyy :( :(

Arena smile;-) I try to make the best in "Sam"

If you like the old you gonna love this 8)

If someone else need signature tell me, plus Photoshop users it would be realy nice if you make "The core" logo so every member use this in his signature, I don't have Ps and it isn't realy cool what I have create until now, some help? :[

67943_.png

If someone else need signature tell me, plus Photoshop users it would be realy nice if you make "The core" logo so every member use this in his signature, I don't have Ps and it isn't realy cool what I have create until now, some help? :[

tytytutytytytyty lot ty + 9998 :* :)  now sam is big

what about my poster :'( doger make one awesome poster for me :shout:

guys  dnt  mind  but  we/i  need  something  new  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

:rofl: :rofl: ;D ;D ;D ;D  i  bored :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, all my good indian friend in this guild, omg i never realized it . :yahoo: :yahoo:

I think i am kind of late to say this but BEST OF LUCK with the guild guys  :good:

And sorry if i ever attacked you or any member of this guild.

You guys have my word, i would never attack any of you now  :friends:

There are many hardworking members in this guild which is awesome, you guys are high amped without using any mcoins, this seriously deserves respect  :good:

Mein dil se chahata hu ki tum top 3 guilds mein aa jao.

TheCore jindabaad  :friends: :good:

happy onam all...

thanks shy ::)

And sorry if i ever attacked you or any member of this guild.

You guys have my word, i would never attack any of you now  :friends:

dil khol ke khelo, jo dikhe uda do :diablo:

koi bura nhi manega , or man bhi liya to kya ukad lega ;D