TheCore (EU-Emerald)

ishh

kay bi chutiye tu aagaya game main? on to hota nahi aur tuje guild main aana hi  :crazy:

paka ra hi kay bi tu  :crazy:

nia  :facepalm:  where r u now ?

atta kyu nahi??

kay bi chutiye tu aagaya game main? on to hota nahi aur tuje guild main aana hi  :crazy:

paka ra hi kay bi tu  :crazy:

Abey pagal ho gaya hai kya chodu? Aa to gaya wapas? Abhi Paladin se khelta hoon...

r u kiding

u r always welcome with big hug :drinks:

and what about ur pala ??

Actually take my Paladin in...

The BD can stay out of the guild till you guys reach level 3. But after level 3 the BD has to come in at any cost... ;)

mast hai nagur bhai :drinks:

nice work but need to update this page 1st heading ;) ishh updted plzz :[

Thank you my bros arena and dharm.

I am sorry about being negative about your guild but u cant blame me some of your memebers compare Thecore with other guilds such as abc aoa legends and many more by far your guild has the rudest members and nagur ur my friend right? And so WAS dirtfox.

One of your members called me abcdog and aoadog just because i have friends there u calling me that name? A bunch of low lifers some of your guild members cant even speak fluent english

Nagur speak to dirtfox about this

I am sorry about being negative about your guild but u cant blame me some of your memebers compare Thecore with other guilds such as abc aoa legends and many more by far your guild has the rudest members and nagur ur my friend right? And so WAS dirtfox.

One of your members called me abcdog and aoadog just because i have friends there u calling me that name? A bunch of low lifers some of your guild members cant even speak fluent english

Nagur speak to dirtfox about this

We play an online game,means we are friends with people we never met as a person before and just being together for like 5-6 months doesn't mean we know everything about each other and they will do everything we say ,so don't put blame on the guild ,if u have any problem with someone sort it out yourself and don't whine here.

As for comparison i assure you nobody compares our guild to any other guild ,every guild is different from each other in many ways.

And about speaking English... Trust me, its not related in ANYWAY to your problems.

We play an online game,means we are friends with people we never met as a person before and just being together for like 5-6 months doesn't mean we know everything about each other and they will do everything we say ,so don't put blame on the guild ,if u have any problem with someone sort it out yourself and don't whine here.

As for comparison i assure you nobody compares our guild to any other guild ,every guild is different from each other in many ways.

And about speaking English... Trust me, its not related in ANYWAY to your problems.

lmao u sure dnt know ur members well enough that ♥♥♥♥♥ black nia is blabbing on topics saying aaah u rich thats why your #1 like ♥♥♥♥♥ please jealous? Its a game mcoins are made just to help u duh so what if other guilds are rich btw check the forum topic

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=91166.0

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=90134.15

And i guess y'all gona hate on me after this but i dont give a ♥♥♥♥

People who against me y'all jealous cunts weak sauce fags and people who are with me are cool

Its a game mcoins are made just to help u duh so what if other guilds are rich btw check the forum topic

omg rich

lmao u sure dnt know ur members well enough that ♥♥♥♥♥ black nia is blabbing on topics saying aaah u rich thats why your #1 like ♥♥♥♥♥ please jealous? Its a game mcoins are made just to help u duh so what if other guilds are rich btw check the forum topic

People who against me y'all jealous ♥♥♥♥s weak sauce fags and people who are with me are cool

comon just chill bro all know abt u ;) 

what do u mean by that :nea:

u remeber last time were we meet I think in pvp cave =O.  etc etc nvm btw I also call u mcs dog :( when u have bd but now u have mcs do everything ;)

:facepalm: :cray: what is wrong with everyone today, dramas on every corner, go drink up or smthin.

Why would I or any other guild member have to answer for Nias words. It's her opinion. Ofc it's rude and it shouldnt be like that, but you shouldn't blame Fox or Nagur or whoever for stuff other people do, I don't think they were standing next to Nia at that moment, whispering what to write.

And putting it in guild topic, talking behind back, blaming others for the action of one... I see this just as a provocation. Nice, dudes, continue on like that. Go ahead, call each other rich, poor, noob, potter, crosser, dog, cat, chair, plant, bike, bookface, knickers and spam some 5 pages of it, i guess it usually goes like this on forums. ego feelin better then, eh? silly  :nea: no more make dramm, understander? grandma nim off.

kindergarden.

:facepalm:

:facepalm: :cray: what is wrong with everyone today, dramas on every corner, go drink up or smthin.

Why would I or any other guild member have to answer for Nias words. It's her opinion. Ofc it's rude and it shouldnt be like that, but you shouldn't blame Fox or Nagur or whoever for stuff other people do, I don't think they were standing next to Nia at that moment, whispering what to write.

And putting it in guild topic, talking behind back, blaming others for the action of one... I see this just as a provocation. Nice, dudes, continue on like that. Go ahead, call each other rich, poor, noob, potter, crosser, dog, cat, chair, plant, bike, bookface, knickers and spam some 5 pages of it, i guess it usually goes like this on forums. ego feelin better then, eh? silly  :nea: no more make dramm, understander? grandma nim off.

kindergarden.

:facepalm:

omg nim angry :(

dnt say other ppl rich coz u r also rich :D all know loi

Was a joke for Zain because he was yesterday spamming rich rich rich kidding 2 at highest critic topics, he got it xd