Teleportation

Chrono

sure,it good,but...

1-use,select,click pop,and you are there...:D

It need animation,sound,this is bad:P...many games have it, just look to them...

2-coz it cost much,what about change it to make portal?

For example,i have full inventory and need sell and go back to that place...:D

for example placing a teleport rune to ground...

3-make that visible to other players with full animation,coz now it look as  disconnect:D

thx Chrono

3944_.jpg

3945_.gif

most importantly, make it free !

Yea 19coins for 1scroll its a scam. Just bought 1time and its very rare tonotice people who used it.

So you need sone business lessons. Make a scroll for 1-3 coins. Not more.  You will see how many players will be happy. And you will gain more money.

why pay any money for a feature thats being offered to other mmo players for free ? i dont get it i think that costumes/runes should stay in the shop and other items as well but i think parts of the game like changing your hair, teleporting etc should be free to all players ! maybe the way you guys are going with the mc shop isnt the right option... dont get me wrong warspear has great potential its just paying for basic things kinda annoys people (as i can see from posts in forum) and i think you should expand further into the runes etc for the shop not making people pay for storage space etc... maybe you can introduce an item for 500 mc that lets you make your own guild or something like that  :pardon:

why pay any money for a feature thats being offered to other mmo players for free ? i dont get it i think that costumes/runes should stay in the shop and other items as well but i think parts of the game like changing your hair, teleporting etc should be free to all players ! maybe the way you guys are going with the mc shop isnt the right option... dont get me wrong warspear has great potential its just paying for basic things kinda annoys people (as i can see from posts in forum) and i think you should expand further into the runes etc for the shop not making people pay for storage space etc... maybe you can introduce an item for 500 mc that lets you make your own guild or something like that  :pardon:

No.

Some items like pots and teleportation MUST be available in gane for gold. There must be anoyher way to buy bags from shoper for high prices (so lazy people will continue to pay coins) and other players wont leave but will play more trying to get the gold needed.

The guild system MUST be free, accesable only for high lvls (lvl 16+ or 18) or for coins for lower lvls, so lazy people will pay coins and good players will continue to play and wont quit.

If you put guild system only for coins, wich damn its a really easy thing to deelop, and im a developer you cant joke me, so if you put only for coins this game will die!!!! D I E!

I dont understand why i have to suggest business lessons for these easy things.

Scroll of repair and hair style its perfect only for coins, same for costumes and you can put name changer and sex changer.. only for mcoins.

Just take explample to other orpg , i dont mean copy, only useless things like look r things for lazy players should be accesable on mshop. Not potions or teleportation scroll or guilds...

Yea you can put better potions  on mshop.. like high pors for lower lvls .. like now.. but you must put pots available for the other players.

I know you read the threads and please listen me , listen us.. its what we want and .. what you want!!!

Regards,

Your customer RainbowZ