IPOD TOUCH IOS 4.2.1

lakashmo

I hope I can play this game on my Ipod touch 2nd gen that only support IOS 4.2.1 but it requires IOS 6.0

I suggest to make it compatible to all version of IOS  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Unfortunately you are out of luck, snorlax has replied on this subject, 4.2.1 (in other words iPod touch 2nd generation) is no longer able to run warspear.

Unfortunately you are out of luck, snorlax has replied on this subject, 4.2.1 (in other words iPod touch 2nd generation) is no longer able to run warspear.

I Still think they should work on it.

They use to boast the availability of the game on mobile devices.. a large range starting from symbian up to the new generation of mobile platforms.

I agree, the game ran fine on mine, I think it was sometime before or around WS v3.0 I got this..

Опубликованное фото

The response was something along the lines of "this device was released in 2008, get with the times"

Anyways I think it was mainly an issue with apple and iOS regulations in submitting new apps?

I Still think they should work on it.

They use to boast the availability of the game on mobile devices.. a large range starting from symbian up to the new generation of mobile platforms.

yup i agree on you I think they can make it compatible in all IOS version

I agree, the game ran fine on mine, I think it was sometime before or around WS v3.0 I got this..

Опубликованное фото

The response was something along the lines of "this device was released in 2008, get with the times"

Anyways I think it was mainly an issue with apple and iOS regulations in submitting new apps?

its higher now.. iOS 6. i cant play my iPad 1 that only support iOS 5.1.1

i think no many changes in WS Clash of Guilds. but it requires ios 6 :(

i hope that features requires ios higher is deleted so  i can play it.