Ice relic of captivity bug

vavavi

There seems to be a bug with the relic "ice relic of captivity". Even if you resist the relics effect, it stays active until the effect works unresisted, or time runs out. In the clip you can clearly see me resisting the relics effect, and getting stunned by it after.

Screenshot_20200608-170507_Warspear Online.jpg

It looks like that Resist was triggered for something else because the relic effect doesn't trigger until you attack him. As soon you hit with your first attack that caused damage the relic was triggered.

The relic blue animation was present until you attacked him and caused damage. So the relic worked properly I think.
Also, I don't think you can resist relic effects, they're kind of absolute? 
Can't figure out what you resisted though.
Hope this helps! 😄

Edited by TheCaster

3 hours ago, vavavi said:

Hmm no, I believe there's really a bug with that. You're supposed to remove the effect of the relic if you actually manage to resist it. 

3 hours ago, TheCaster said:

It looks like that Resist was triggered for something else because the relic effect doesn't trigger until you attack him. As soon you hit with your first attack that caused damage the relic was triggered.

The relic blue animation was present until you attacked him and caused damage. So the relic worked properly I think.
Also, I don't think you can resist relic effects, they're kind of absolute? 
Can't figure out what you resisted though.
Hope this helps! 😄

Hamstring triggers the relic there

This same thing also happens with the relic "magic relic of deceptive control". Resisting the relics effect doesn't remove it. Here i resist the relic on rush stun, and get stunned on hamstring.

Theres no mention of these relics being unavoidable. And being able to resist them in the first place suggests so also.

On 6/9/2020 at 2:40 AM, vavavi said:

Hamstring triggers the relic there

I put it through the editor in slow mo for a clearer picture of what's happening.
Check this out!
In my personal opinion, relics are kind of lifesavers for casters and some other classes. If they're like any other control skills that can be resisted, I Kind of don't see a point in having them.
:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Edited by TheCaster
New information

3 hours ago, TheCaster said:

I put it through the editor in slow mo for a clearer picture of what's happening.
Check this out!

I still can't explain what effect was resisted during your rush though.

In my personal opinion, relics are kind of lifesavers for casters and some other classes. If they're like any other control skills that can be resisted, I Kind of don't see a point in having them.
:nah-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

Dude. 

I meant the damage tick from hamstring triggers the relic. Which is the resist, as seen in your video.

Edited by vavavi