Closed!!!

Rouxgar

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  nthing understanded n even i ddnt continue reading cuz i bored  :facepalm: :facepalm:  jst wt i gona say if any1 got hacked or scammed send a tic 2 the technical supp in this link  ;) :) http://warspear-online.com/en/support/?

So please be smart guys. Don't go trading/selling accounts... Cause really... Its not easy to trust on this horrible game.

Too many scammers and poor ppl that have no money. :D that have nothing better to do then rip others off.

that happens when a"newbie" play this "horrible game"

It ur friend's fault....NEVER TRUST ANYONE

and about selling/buying account..... :facepalm: :facepalm: better say nothing

Was scammed of a Dragon Charmer suit- Never got it i know the scammer has another account my user is Deathround

I aggre that, Devs must expand the quantity of items we can trade

Well guys... I'm writing this cause I am just like the rest of you guys who have been scammed or had something stolen, and the worst part is that GM doesn't do a damn thing about.

Well today I watch my friend get his account hacked by someone who has no intention of being a good person. His name is Demonikz and just got robbed of everything today by Hadesdark. And basicly got robbed right on world chat for everyone to see. What can we do? Sit back and watch...laugh....make arrogant comments about it. NO!!! We try to help. But sometimes its not enough. Well today along with Demonikz account being hacked so did his guild. My Old guild EXPENDABLE...the same guild I left him with ... From ME! Gongshow... Now its unreplaceable. 3000guild points gone into the hands of a comman thief?! Really war spear. There's gotta be a way to stop this F***ing bullshit. So you guys better fix this.

And Warspear... If you want F***ing proof of this today. Send me an email. And I'll send you screen captures ;)

So please be smart guys. Don't go trading/selling accounts... Cause really... Its not easy to trust on this horrible game.

Too many scammers and poor ppl that have no money. :D that have nothing better to do then rip others off.

Cheers guys :)

Go Ganksters :D

Regards ... Gongshow

Not suppose to be trading/selling and sharing accounts so yeah you would if got banned for trying to sell/trade or share im not saying that's what you did just letting you know it's against the rules to do those things so even if GM could return the account you could be ban still for giving out your info to your account meaning trade/sell  :tease:

Was scammed of a Dragon Charmer suit- Never got it i know the scammer has another account my user is Deathround

thats a lvl 4 chr  :bad: :bad: :bad:  hw do u believe lol  :bad: :bad: :bad: 

LINK: Guide and advice to prevent you from being scammed.

Do I need to say more?

Male`s pro tip of the day.

Ignore the ignorent.

(not like they`re going to read your guide mate)

Опубликованное фото

don't blame the game, blame the player.

lol,,ok i blame kuzmitch,,coz he play elf lv 1  ;D :pleasantry:

Even if its "dont trust anyone" that is only desensitizing the fact that thievery is pretty much ( to most eyes ) ok

And i Had 2 friends recently saying pvprange scammed them and i think there is nothing to be done

I wouldn't say this is fact but people seem to be using this system to get far in the game, lots of dishonesty and little consequences, why would anyone without decent morals care not to steal from people? In ragnarok even if the guy who got his acc scammed by trusting they would trace it and find the truth Behind it.(restore to point of violation / ban guilty)

Like i said i dont know if thats the same here just saying what i think

And im sure its not the first

Yesterday, i saw in world chat that Pvprange was giving free sets of signs and golds to players (the players thanked him in world chat for giving them the free signs and golds and some said if they ignored by Pvprange cause of asking for the free signs and golds).

ok Roland  , i will believe the game , but i  will never accept the fact  abt some ppl enjoy ur BUGS ! too many strange things appear on us server .

Fix ur holes  or they will enter again and again...and is not good  .

Even if its "dont trust anyone" that is only desensitizing the fact that thievery is pretty much ( to most eyes ) ok

And i Had 2 friends recently saying pvprange scammed them and i think there is nothing to be done

I wouldn't say this is fact but people seem to be using this system to get far in the game, lots of dishonesty and little consequences, why would anyone without decent morals care not to steal from people? In ragnarok even if the guy who got his acc scammed by trusting they would trace it and find the truth Behind it.(restore to point of violation / ban guilty)

Like i said i dont know if thats the same here just saying what i think

And im sure its not the first

true story  ;D

Yesterday, i saw in world chat that Pvprange was giving free sets of signs and golds to players (the players thanked him in world chat for giving them the free signs and golds and some said if they ignored by Pvprange cause of asking for the free signs and golds).

how if it alt acc,or scammer friends  :facepalm: ,,exemple,,1 ppl sell at dealer item 25k,,then he said,,with other acc(multi) thks,,i was bought from *** 30k  :pleasantry:

I agree 100000%

Don't trade/sell accounts or have a trade needing more than 1 transaction. If you can't follow those two things, then I have no pity for those who get scammed.

Then there are those who don't double check the item and just click done and done. Well that's your fault.