Any chance for fair loot system in future?

Marcin

the current loot system (i mean bosses) is quite unfair for people who spend hours on hunting them (especially guards) almost everyday and get nothing comparing to players who go there for the first time and get loot. there should be a little benefit for players who spend many time on hunting bosses i mean it shouldn't be that random. any chance for changes? i saw somewhere that devs are developing new loot system. was it taken into consideration?

like + 0.1 % for every guard killed?

and put a limit to the rate that can be reached ?

It would be cool for the guys who stay there hourse  :good:

ya but hat encourages people to stay there and farm them what about the others that are trying to farm them just  going to cause more conflict doing that  from people who are trying to get in there to farm but other party is there and has been there for hour and hours

I've just got in trouble with farming. Its not good to keep people farm hour and hour. How about other party want to farm just stay calm or steal killing and then they do report to ban other party. Complex!

it should be this way: every day each boss get 5kills, everytime it is killed by one player, he lost a kill for that player, but every kill he lost, he give more 3% chance to the player, if u didnt undestand, i give u a precision comment...

note: he get 5kill to each player, so every player can kill the boss 5 times each day (i happyly go and kill the boss, he lost one kill, so i can kill he 4 times, but others still able to kill he 5 times and if u in party and boss die and u in the room, u get 0% chance if u already killed he 5 times this day)

it should be this way: every day each boss get 5kills, everytime it is killed by one player, he lost a kill for that player, but every kill he lost, he give more 3% chance to the player, if u didnt undestand, i give u a precision comment...

note: he get 5kill to each player, so every player can kill the boss 5 times each day (i happyly go and kill the boss, he lost one kill, so i can kill he 4 times, but others still able to kill he 5 times and if u in party and boss die and u in the room, u get 0% chance if u already killed he 5 times this day)

Thats nice suggestion too...

So your telling me, a person with no life, no job, and someone that sits on there ass all day farming, should be rewarded? Look I work full time and will not be able to put in the man hours some of you can, but I should have the same equal chance of getting loot as anyone else. I'm prob as good or better at playing games than some out there. This suggestion is redic.

From my understanding this is just elitist.. bahaha