I'm new here ! :D

Divain

o.o  

4 members have voted

1. 1. o.o

• lol.. why do i even need
    • to write something....

So what's up guys...!  ;D

I started as an Archer but then i realized...... Rogue are way more FUN !

Im playing at the US server and im already level 9...

At the late game i want to fight group pvps, wars.. BIG things ;D

Ive got a few questions tho.. (i have a bad feeling that i need to reopen my rogue :( )

1. I maxed my merciless strike, is that good?

2. I heard about the arena and arena weapons.. is there a shop for that?

3. I want to know more about sets, what a rogue need? (Dodge? Crit? Accuracy?)

4. Is there a 2nd job?

5. I want to be a good dodger but ive read that dodge isnt a good thing to relay on. Can someone explain it?

6. Any tips would be helpful :)

1. yes. Merciless strike is the only skill in which you don't have to think much, just max it out. IT is very useful for a rogue.

2. Yes. You can earn arena points and obtain weapons from that shop.

3. It really depends on your preference. I am still trying to make a set which i prefer, so i will pass on this one and let other players with more experience answer it.

4. No idea what you are trying to ask here. What is the first job?

5. Your dodge depends on your luck, for every hit your opponent do, you have a certain chance of dodging it. High dodge % will mean you are more likely to dodge opponent's hit. IF a person have good accuracy, it will cancel out with your dodge.

6. Tip : Stay at level 14 and earn arena points upto around 5k so that you can buy arena weapons which would be very useful for you in future. Since level 14 arena doesn't consist of too many strong players , it would be a bit easier to win.

for sets, DONT GO FULL KW!

1/2 kw 1/2 arena, best, gloves helm kw, boots vestment arena, i use lab belt (i know it sounds noob but it gives the xtra penet.)

I`m not a expert nor knowledged about Rogue`s but what I can tell you about gear is that you`ll always want different sets.

Legionneer explained one of the better mixes you can get, and I agree on that. However you`ll always want yourself to have the right gear for certain circumstances.

Keep this in mind when you get higher-up. It`s basicly a universal rule.

1. yes. Merciless strike is the only skill in which you don't have to think much, just max it out. IT is very useful for a rogue.

2. Yes. You can earn arena points and obtain weapons from that shop. You can found in amor cliff for lvl 12-17 arena gear.

3. It really depends on your preference. I am still trying to make a set which i prefer, so i will pass on this one and let other players with more experience answer it.

4. No idea what you are trying to ask here. What is the first job?

2nd job is sub class. Sub class ever existed, but dev. disable the feature. :nea:

5. Your dodge depends on your luck, for every hit your opponent do, you have a certain chance of dodging it. High dodge % will mean you are more likely to dodge opponent's hit. IF a person have good accuracy, it will cancel out with your dodge.

6.If you have good connection, try to become master of crossing :dirol: