[2013.06.28] Get 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend!

Kuzmitch

i didnt received bonus 50% but i want buy more mcoins, if i buy more after support reply can you add bonus 50%  even weakend will be ended?

any chance u will be extending this sale... ;) if u do would be awesome... :yahoo:my bank has yet to reinstate my cards credit limit :sorry:

"Your question has been sent successfully to technical support Warspear Online.

Once the answer is given, you will receive the requested e-mail"

It's been 3 days now and still there is no response from technical support... :unknw: :facepalm:

3 days passed but i didn't get my miracle coins yet  :bad: my balance reduced too

Developers made mistake in miracle coins description, as example: you select to buy 210 mcoins and in description is writen  "you get 140 mcoins + offer: 50% bonus free". But 210 was already full offer (140 mcoins + 70 free). Many people was tricked by mistake or maybe not, who knows...

Developers made mistake in miracle coins description, as example: you select to buy 210 mcoins and in description is writen  "you get 140 mcoins + offer: 50% bonus free". But 210 was already full offer (140 mcoins + 70 free). Many people was tricked by mistake or maybe not, who knows...

lets hunt something :) My rogue is on kratt for example

:D