[2013.06.28] Get 50% more Miracle Coins this weekend!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

Defenders of Arinar!

To celebrate Warspear Online 3.6 release, AIGRIND company announces a special deal: only this weekend when buying Miracle Coins you get a 50% bonus!

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND team

pig  :rofl:

Guest XthekingX

i cant buy mcoins in iraq

yayyyyyyyy :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ty kuzmitch  :clapping: u guyz are the best and ty for the market idk wht was wrong with it but ty alot  :friends: have a nice day

Will sign of Impherishability discount be just today? Because the prices are hardly getting back to normal.

Will sign of Impherishability discount be just today? Because the prices are hardly getting back to normal.

Flip a coin, if it lands standing on it's corner then no, the sign discount is forever

that means that if i buy 2k i get 1k as bonus?

what time it starts?

It started allready and yes.

Esta bien la oferta  para comenzar la nueva actualización

mi problema es que cuando mando el mensaje de mi celular nunca llega

este es el mensaje que mando (FOR WCOIN2+MI CODIGO  MI OPERADOR ES MOVISTAR PERU)

nunca llega mi recarga  ayudenme :diablo: :dirol: :bomb:

Esta bien la oferta  para comenzar la nueva actualización

mi problema es que cuando mando el mensaje de mi celular nunca llega

este es el mensaje que mando (FOR WCOIN2+MI CODIGO  MI OPERADOR ES MOVISTAR PERU)

nunca llega mi recarga  ayudenme :diablo: :dirol: :bomb:

talk english in international forum.

I tell you what Aigrind is a troll :mega_shok:  bought 60€ worth m coins 1 hour before +50% offer :facepalm:

I tell you what Aigrind is a troll :mega_shok:  bought 60€ worth m coins 1 hour before +50% offer :facepalm:

Please write to support, we will add you extra MC, no problem!

see they rock  :clapping: hehe nice job warspear team :good:

Should i write an email to support or send a ticket to tech support?

Thank you sir Aigrind :blush:  I will love you now and forever :give_rose:

Опубликованное фото

and i replenished my account just a few hours before tht announcement :facepalm:

we're waiting for your letter in the technical support :)

i want buy mcoin  but  icant  bicuz im from iran pleas do somthing  i want buy mcoin :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

NOOOOO!!!!  :shok: im stuck here in Namibia with no way of buying mcoins.  :crazy: :fool: could you please make a payment option available devs? I know many of my friends also wana buy mcoins here, but we have to buy through a source in South Africa. Its a huge hassle and the tax on it is RIDICULOUS. :cray:

aww last day of -50% is sunday, and I can buy 50eur not until monday :'( can do one extra day -50% kuz? I was bought 150EUR 6th day this month and if I try buy miracles this month, read; "sorry, you have exceeded monthly limit of 150 EUR. Fortumo Ltd." :'( and kuz, all symbian phones cannot add items into world chat :search:

El que quiere leer  que lo tradusca  y el que no  pase la nota asi de facil son las cosas

Maybe u dont know because you dont take ten seconds to read, but u accept that this is an internacional forum and  you will use english as a language, if im not wrong. So that go and translate thing is ridiculous. Listen i can talk spanish too but i know im sharing this opinion with lot of people who may have one too. So please, accept the reality, still not a Hispano forum so u should respect common language.

Gracias por comprender!

In other hand your question  is a technical issue and can be redirected to support, if you dont know how to put mcoins ask there. Here is not the place.

I hope you understand that.

50% bonus if it stays for two weeks I was pleased to hear :clapping: :clapping: 

b,coz only next week i got money

I purchased two times (2x) via SMS last night and today morning but until now i didn't received the Miracle Coins in my account.. any idea why???  :( :cray:

Thanks

send 12 sms and no reply.I have not my miracle coins( sorry for the bad english)

I purchased two times (2x) via SMS last night and today morning but until now i didn't received the Miracle Coins in my account.. any idea why???  :( :cray:

Thanks

Both of you send tickets to support