worried about guild

ashelia

As guild member i am kinda worried about guild system.for example,i am doing daily quest for guild to collecting poin,pay tax,and after our guild level increasing to 3 or 4 i am suddenly kicked by leader,this would be not fair.hope in future update there's any system for member safety to avoid any problem like this

At this moment it seems that GP earned by clan members go straight to the clans GP pot.

Perhaps GP earned by a player should be tied to the player.

If the member is kicked the GP they have earned should go with them and possibly transferred to the next guild they join.

Add GP to the currency list too.. that way players can keep track of the amount of GP they have earned.

solutation: find guild with good atitude leader :good: , and keep ur atitude, too.

Yes choosing the right guild based upon its leaders, members and ideal's is a must. But i think ashelia is not speaking personally here ( Or are you? ), but rather in the whole idea in general.

He`s speaking both I gues. He helped out his clan by getting the points up, supposely he invested gold in there vault and then he got kicked. It`s just simply a warning to others to be carefull with your guild.

Well that`s what I hope at least.

thanks for all opinion,yes there are many good leader but we dont know about it later.sometimes even our best friend may backstab us.

For now im doing fine with my guild.im just worried if this thing happen in future

If gp is tied with player what will happen if leader level it up? Gp will be redused...

There isn't a solution for this! Find a nc guild and stop cry around....

If gp is tied with player what will happen if leader level it up? Gp will be redused...

im not crying,i just want to tell that it can be happen to me,other player,or even you in the future.i guess its alright to prevent this before happening

Ashelia if you are active and you are elf/chosen i will recruit you

thanks for your offering :toast: but im in sapphire,and i give my loyalty to my guild,i have nice leader.once again im just worried if this thing happen

Let me ask you this:

What if a clan recruited players to farm GP then booted them from the clan when the target was reached?

Not everyone will make a solid choice, situations also change and drama can cause a change in attitudes.

Ashelia has a point.. there are many ways to abuse this system and those issue's may just come about in the future.

Best gulid leder is your friend in game  :friends:

Gulid not need op players just friend u know your strengh is in team work  :clapping: