Unity Sign Gifts are useless.

Kimimaro100

We have got an announcement form Airgrind that we received  UNITY SIGN  for each level 12 and above characters we have.. and yes it is a nice gift from Airgrind, but this gift becomes useless...

and you know why?

Yes you can create your guild using that unity sign gift, but what if you already joined an existing guild?

This means that your unity sign gift is useless to you.

We all know that leveling up the guild is very hard.... you need 80k gold 71k+ Guild Points and 30 unity signs.

Sounds a very hard task to fulfill in able to Upgrade the guild to level 2 right?

So here is a very good solution.

Why not change the parameter of Unity Sign Gift from personal to none.. ?

In this way we give the Unity Sign to the leader to reduced the consumption of Unity Sign In upgrading.

And in that case the useless Unity Sign Gift will be useful.

If you will ask me not all players in Warspear is level 12 and above, I t means only some of the players will received Unity Sign.

So please let our Unity Sign Gift became useful.

Thanks Airgrind for the Unity Sing Gift, but we will appreciate more your kindness if you change the parameter of Unity Sign Gift From Personal to None.

8)

I dont agree, lvl up guild is not to be a easy task. There just 4 lvls, if all it would be easy all guilds were lvl max, and no needed competition.

We transfer leader when we study skill or level up guild :)

It is useless to transfer leadership when you study skill or level! You need 30 unity signs in order to upgrade.........

So the unity sign gift is useless !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

I dont agree, lvl up guild is not to be a easy task. There just 4 lvls, if all it would be easy all guilds were lvl max, and no needed competition.

Do you know it takes almost 1 year or more for an average guild to reach level 4 guild??? Is that easy for you?

And by the way we need golds to upgrade skills and level of guild!

And its not cheap! its expensive to upgrade guild level!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no matter what you will say there will be always competition in this game!

we consider that ok we need to gain lots of guild points but wtf! why we need to pay that much???

all Im saying is they gave a Unity Sign for each level 12 and above and its nice but they are useless for people who joined existing guild already!

So its like a wasted effort to give us those free Unity Signs since we can't use them because its personal!

It is useless to transfer leadership when you study skill or level! You need 30 unity signs in order to upgrade.........

So the unity sign gift is useless !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

No, this way it is 30 unity signs - 1 (the personal) :)

Heirs can level up skill points too so..

x signs - 1 sign (heir/skill)

More heirs=more Unity signs[gift] used.

What about the members?

Members who got their free Unity Sign will be useless,,,

What do you not understand about the leader-change to a member so he can use his personal?

Edit:

Indeed, make Heirs :) Even better.

Guys why dont you think... if u want lvl up ur guild u need 30u.signs right ? These 30u.signs must be on 1charater u cant use from other charaters. So whatever is he heir or leader he needs all 30u.signs. These personal ones cant be traded so these r useless.

Yeah thats right, but the one who updates the guild to lvl 2 needs 29 unity sign then.

And after a while i guess the guild is going to level further, and to update the skills too. If all the updates are done by different member, at each update (skill or lvl guild) 1 personal unity sign can be used. Takes a while to get them used all, but they are not really useless then.

We made this gift to help players start their own guild if they wish. If we will want to help in the future to raise the guild levels we will do that but in the different way.

reason why they make [gift]:

1. they will lost money

2. [Gift] just make a trash on slot bag, and make ur bag full, after bag full, every body will buy new slot bag :rofl:

Guys why dont you think... if u want lvl up ur guild u need 30u.signs right ? These 30u.signs must be on 1charater u cant use from other charaters. So whatever is he heir or leader he needs all 30u.signs. These personal ones cant be traded so these r useless.

GENEIUS

We made this gift to help players start their own guild if they wish. If we will want to help in the future to raise the guild levels we will do that but in the different way.

But as I said the Gift Unity Sign is a good gift, but useless.

So why not change or alter this Unity Sign Gift from personal to none?

You already help us with the free Unity Sign, but it seems this Gift is only useless and its purpose is to only give players false hope about this free Unity Sign...

every time I online I saw people that are happy because they thought that the Unity Sign they received from Chest will be useful, but in reality the Unity Sign is useless for people who already joined guild. When this people realized that their Unity Sign Gift is useless of-course they are going to feel great Disappointment to this game. I understand the developers need money but all I am saying is you gave this Unity Sign Gift which is only useless for almost all of players who already Joined existing guild...

I respect you as well as other admins and developers, but I just feel so bad for this useless Unity Sign Gift..

I mean you gave a Gift already so why not make it useful to many players?

But as I said the Gift Unity Sign is a good gift, but useless.

So why not change or alter this Unity Sign Gift from personal to none?

You already help us with the free Unity Sign, but it seems this Gift is only useless and its purpose is to only give players false hope about this free Unity Sign...

every time I online I saw people that are happy because they thought that the Unity Sign they received from Chest will be useful, but in reality the Unity Sign is useless for people who already joined guild. When this people realized that their Unity Sign Gift is useless of-course they are going to feel great Disappointment to this game. I understand the developers need money but all I am saying is you gave this Unity Sign Gift which is only useless for almost all of players who already Joined existing guild...

I respect you as well as other admins and developers, but I just feel so bad for this useless Unity Sign Gift..

I mean you gave a Gift already so why not make it useful to many players?

kuzmitch already answered u, why u keep repeating question? they wont.

and this gift is usefull but not to u :friends: u dont like ur gift, drop it or sell it 10g to npc

kuzmitch already answered u, why u keep repeating question? they wont.

and this gift is usefull but not to u :friends: u dont like ur gift, drop it or sell it 10g to npc

I'm not repeating a question because logically I AM GIVING A SUGGESTION.

the gift is not useful as you think.

But if we can trade them and give to the guild leader then it will BECOME A LOT HELPFUL  for all players....

I MEAN WHY WOULD THEY GIVE SOMETHING that will not be very useful to players?

lol you tell me to drop the Unity Sign?

Yes I did . not only in one character ..  I did drop 8X...

BECAUSE ITS NOT REALLY USEFUL AND IT IS JUST AN ADDED SPACE TO MY BAG SLOT.

Yes I am disappointed but its ok to me.

But what about the people who cant afford the m.coins?

(oh but most of the problem is we can't buy because some countries don't have ability to buy m.coin because of system errors)

many countries can't buy m.coin because they need credit card or visit to malls and load stations just to buy mcoins, what these countries want is SMS PAYEMENT.

So this people I am talking about who can't buy mcoins will be really DISAPPOINTED.

Kuzmitch already said he wont change anything about this gifts.

So why keep on repeating the same suggestion over and over again when the devs already they wont do anything with it?

Kuzmitch already said he wont change anything about this gifts.

So why keep on repeating the same suggestion over and over again when the devs already they wont do anything with it?

I'm not repeating a question, actually I am just telling them that the Free Unity Sign is a big Disappointment, they better don't give those free Unity Signs. That is my point of view as well as other people who feels the unity sign is not very useful.

And the fact that they will not changed its parameter is really a bad reply from them. But as I said I respect their decision, I just hope they will really do something about the guild system problems.

too much cost for Upgrading the level of guild and I also feel that the Guild Points needed is high(but if that's your decision its ok)

I'm not repeating a question, actually I am just telling them that the Free Unity Sign is a big Disappointment, they better don't give those free Unity Signs. That is my point of view as well as other people who feels the unity sign is not very useful.

Wow, just wow

And the fact that they will not changed its parameter is really a bad reply from them. But as I said I respect their decision, I just hope they will really do something about the guild system problems.

too much cost for Upgrading the level of guild and I also feel that the Guild Points needed is high(but if that's your decision its ok)

GENEIUS

:facepalm:

Just stop ok! You should be hapy with what you get! Theres even a saying here for it, litteraly translated: Don`t look a given horse in his mouth.

You really got nerves to complain. Would you complain if they gave you a free set of signs? No? just as I anticipated.

Stop the whining and bite trough it, Its over, DONE!

Just stop ok! You should be hapy with what you get! Theres even a saying here for it, litteraly translated: Don`t look a given horse in his mouth.

You really got nerves to complain. Would you complain if they gave you a free set of signs? No? just as I anticipated.

aY galit na galit? sobrang affected naman itong taong ito,, hahahaha

well why would they give free set of signs? maybe they will for another anniversary....

Happy with what I get? lol I trash them coz I am not happy and I am not whining for my self. Im whining for those people who look shit because they do not know that those Unity Sign are useless for them...... I even saw a person try to sell his Unity sign... duck he looked fooling and pathetic. And when I tell him that his Unity Sign is not tradable he is really disappointed.

Yeah Im done here as well but I wonder why they didn't close this tread yet?

P.S.

they announced a 50% reduced in miracle items....(so that is what they are talking about) see at-least they make actions,  ;D

:facepalm:

yES  you are a genius lol...

did I overreacted? hahah

to tell you the truth you explained well what I am suggestion , that's why I called you genius...

But of-course any Literate human being can understand English very well right?

Yeah bro I like your ideas, some of your suggestion is really reasonable..

2X.

Do you know it takes almost 1 year or more for an average guild to reach level 4 guild??? Is that easy for you?

And by the way we need golds to upgrade skills and level of guild!

And its not cheap! its expensive to upgrade guild level!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no matter what you will say there will be always competition in this game!

we consider that ok we need to gain lots of guild points but wtf! why we need to pay that much???

all Im saying is they gave a Unity Sign for each level 12 and above and its nice but they are useless for people who joined existing guild already!

So its like a wasted effort to give us those free Unity Signs since we can't use them because its personal!

i made it up to your post, sorry if somebody already told you off  ::)

>new update

>new skills treasury new items

>gives basic benefits, has level up system

>complains cant get maxed everything immediately

is nothing good enough for you? has your inbred brain not realized MAYBE it will take a years time to include NEW GUILD SKILLS?

are you not happy working for progress? must you have EVERYTHING the second it comes out? are you NOT AWARE theirs going to be a new island and new level cap? can you shut the duck up for one minute and just take the damn update as a blessing and not a curse?

I have created new own guild by unity sign [gift] but i can't effort to buy 30 unity signs for leveling, so my guild will be level 1 forever, too bad. Better i remove my useless guild :(

I have created new own guild by unity sign [gift] but i can't effort to buy 30 unity signs for leveling, so my guild will be level 1 forever, too bad. Better i remove my useless guild :(

if you took 5 minutes to read the fine print of the update details you'd know there is going to be more ways to earn GP in the future

forums piss me off, i cant seem to escape reality anymore with ignorance being here too..  :(

GENEIUS

Genius*

oh that was so helpfull.... :( we didnt know this :rofl:

if you took 5 minutes to read the fine print of the update details you'd know there is going to be more ways to earn GP in the future

forums piss me off, i cant seem to escape reality anymore with ignorance being here too..  :(

Did'nt you said in the future?

Well I am talking about the current situation  where the unity signs are useless..

SO those future updates will help for fast GP earnings?

Yes maybe those updates can help but as you said FUTURE UPDATES, meaning not yet updated.

We are talking about the current situation where this unity signs were useless., So you shut the duck up and don't jump to conclusion......

In this tread I am asking if the unity signs gift could be changed into a none parameter item.

But you are talking about future updates that could help?(Maybe yes but it will take time until implemented.)

man you are so illogical.

See this is what I am talking about......

People will be deceived by those Free Unity Sign,,, Bro I hope your Guild will be fine soon.

Look at here, he is a victim of free Unity Sign .. How can this poor guy can upgrade his Guild? as he said better to removed it. and he only wasted gold as well as his FREE UNITY SIGN GIFT  which is USELESS.

Just shut up already.

We all kno creating a guild costs money, so why even consider making your own guild?

It`s all your own fault that you didn`t read the terms for making guild and what it takes to upgrade. If any Mod reads this I`m sure they`ll agree.

As Roland said many times, "Don`t blame the game, blame the player"

how the hell is getting a free item make someone a victim?

i guarantee if there was a different item used to level guild skills, and unity signs being used only for making a new guild, you wouldnt of made this pathetic thread to complain like a little ♥♥♥♥♥.

you got a free item, deal with it

semi-quoting a mod earlier, unity signs were given out for free to help new members start a guild for their friends.

oh and let me add another thing, if this update didnt consist of guild leveling and only gave us a free sign, you wouldnt be ♥♥♥♥♥ing like a little girl would you??  ::)

not like [unity Sign[Gift]]?

read this

I have created new own guild by unity sign [gift] but i can't effort to buy 30 unity signs for leveling, so my guild will be level 1 forever, too bad. Better i remove my useless guild

same with me.wasting 15k gold for useless guild that impossible to leveling up.i thought it will be interesting when i get unity sign free,because the sign price is expensive in dealer.but its personal,cant sell it.