where?

voicumihai

Do you love Snorlax?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you love Snorlax?

• Yes! Hes the best!
    • No! I hate him,and i deserve ban!

Tower of Berengar is in the middle of Elf and Mc part of Irselnort. It's just a tower, you're just going to be able to enter after new update.

Lab is located in the bottom of Irselnort, where you can find bosses that will drop lvl 17 gear (dark) and bosses that drop lvl 18 gear (deep lab). You'll get the Lab quests after you finish t4 or t5 quests, I don't remember, but it doesn't mean you can't go farm there before that.

GG means Granit Guard, it is an mc boss located at Mc Nadir part.

Ale is a food that you can drink to recover your health when you're not in the middle of a battle. You can buy them at Taverns.

There isn't much stuff we can tell you, you gonna learn them with time. ;D

Tower of Berengar is in the middle of Elf and Mc part of Irselnort. It's just a tower, you're just going to be able to enter after new update.

Lab is located in the bottom of Irselnort, where you can find bosses that will drop lvl 17 gear (dark) and bosses that drop lvl 18 gear (deep lab). You'll get the Lab quests after you finish t5 quests, I don't remember, but it doesn't mean you can't go farm there before that.

GG means Granit Guard, it is an mc boss located at Mc Nadir part.

Ale is a food that you can drink to recover your health when you're not in the middle of a battle. You can buy them at Taverns.

There isn't much stuff we can tell you, you gonna learn them with time. ;D

Edited your T4 mistake about Lab. Cheers!

It`s fine :P I`m the Lab-rat, your the Swamp-slug lol

you sure do look like a lab rat thats been experimented on various times. cheers!  :drinks: