Removed, Copyright

Sirpano

This is not a game where you would "hurr durr, do that and that and maybe that and boom, done gg". AND you are doing Chainless quests, which are one of the hardest quests in the game. This game is about war, so you will die alot. My friend did Chainless for a month trying to do it each day, so dont expect to complete it soon, garr is not even hardest to kill

This is not a game where you would "hurr durr, do that and that and maybe that and boom, done gg". AND you are doing Chainless quests, which are one of the hardest quests in the game. This game is about war, so you will die alot. My friend did Chainless for a month trying to do it each day, so dont expect to complete it soon, garr is not even hardest to kill

Removed, Copyright

Hmm don't worry there also level 20 elves who can help u ... Chainless Quests are tough but worth the effort and u learn to appreciate your character.. good luck to you.. contact me in game...

dear friend dont worry about being killed by enemies because... in this war we fight, we kill and get killed and no once can do chainless quest alone no matter what his amplification is, it only depends on your luck and your timing sometimes it also depends on your wits to compel the other fraction to help you do chainless quest boss and not killing you. here in this game everything is possible not impossible... use alittle bit of brain and little bit of luck and lots of good attitude and good talking and the game is all yours...  :dirol: dont give up so easy i dont know you but i belief you wont give up so easy... i trust you... O:-)

take care and ask higher level to help you when you quest... they will help you...  :give_rose:

btw M.C or forsakens are going DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo:

Hello,

I've been playing 15 days ago and the truth at this time I'm about to delete the game.

When I was in Chosen, perfect!, all missiones were easy and hard and I had time to rank up playing and playing without smoothly.

When I came/arrived to Irselnort everything changed, for few reds called MC ( Mountain Clans). I have been trying to do missions by 4 days and I cannot. everywhere I am killed, I have bored about to delete the game.

I am lvl 15, hate be attacked by lvl 18 and Lvl 20, knowing that they are stronger and are better in resistance. I need kill to Garr-Shagg, cannot.

I need help for this. I want to play and I can nor for them.

dont think u r just unluckiest player in game. btw that quests named chainless league is hardest chain quest in game for now. If u run on the crowded roads and if u show urself to enemies they will kill u.

if u killed by red name, dont cry, cuz......This is warspear, not peacespear, remember it  :search: !!!!

Haaahaaaa good joke i had lake elemental in my quest list for 9 months ;D

When i started the game i firt play on elf side everythink was good there and ppl help each other etc but i like rogue xd and in mc is duckin duckin hard. Waste of time to play on mc no1 help

When i started the game i firt play on elf side everythink was good there and ppl help each other etc but i like rogue xd and in mc is ♥♥♥♥in ♥♥♥♥in hard. Waste of time to play on mc no1 help

You just need to know the right people and you're all set ;)  You can pm Twiska and Raislin for help and ill come if i have time at the moment ;)

I dont want to disturb others that are on other map to come help me but thanks anyway :) . Some quest are very hard i dont manage to do them cas some mobs have 2+k hp and my nooby rogue always duy . Very rare i get lucky and some1 else have same quest as me.

we kill and get killed and no once can do chainless quest alone no matter what his amplification is

hassn can, and did.

" data-cid="549761" data-time="1372550043">

Play mc Rogue

doesnt matter. after this he will start to cryin about "elvens killing me omg i ll delete the game n i ll eat some sandwiches with my imaginary friend josh"

as they said don't cry this is WARSPEAR. it's all about killing another factions even it is your friend/lover/family as long as they are red names you will kill them.

as they said don't cry this is WARSPEAR. it's all about killing another factions even it is your friend/lover/family as long as they are red names you will kill them.

99% true but u forgot pvps :rofl:

99% true but u forgot pvps :rofl:

oh yes. sorry i forget it  :lol: and

pvp this place/cave you can do 1vs1 in other factions. BUT i think you will cry here also because many ppl disturber here and killing elfs/mc even you don't attack them