Guild Points

Ladygi

Majority of them do indeed have a high level character supplying the gold and equipments true. But what does that have anything to do with exchanging ap for gp? Their characters could be in different guilds. For me, my lvl 20 druid is 1 guild while my lvl 14 ranger is in the sub guild. My lvl 14 can't do anything to help the second guild to progress because its staying lvl 14 until it gets the lvl 17 arena gea. So are you saying that because i have a lvl 20, it means my lvl 14 rangers guild has to suffer? Where's the logc in that?

Most do.

use ur high lvl to quest for ur low lvl to up there guild  :blush:

im not against anyone, but im sure if they make ap <> gp than all rich will spam arena and the poor people cant do arena, will take more time to lvl up guild than rich people

use ur high lvl to quest for ur low lvl to up there guild  :blush:

im not against anyone, but im sure if they make ap gp than all rich will spam arena and the poor people cant do arena, will take more time to lvl up guild than rich people

Rich players have always had the advantage due to placing real cash into the game. What makes you think this should be any different?

People.. stop arguing and start thinking outside the box. I'm saying we need more options.

You are all complaining that rich people will spam arena for GP... they already spam it, and in my opinion.. arena could use more competitors.

And was it not mentioned that it would all come down to the X amount earned per win? Just low GP awards for wins, that's it.

1gp per win would be enough.

If you really cant stand that idea of having GP in arena, then try to suggest other ways to earn it besides questing.

I Suppose your idea helps low lvl arena chars zeus.. but what about lvl20 characters? There has to be more productive ways to earn that GP.

Rich players have always had the advantage due to placing real cash into the game. What makes you think this should be any different?

People.. stop arguing and start thinking outside the box. I'm saying we need more options.

You are all complaining that rich people will spam arena for GP... they already spam it, and in my opinion.. arena could use more competitors.

And was it not mentioned that it would all come down to the X amount earned per win? Just low GP awards for wins, that's it.

1gp per win would be enough.

If you really cant stand that idea of having GP in arena, then try to suggest other ways to earn it besides questing.

I Suppose your idea helps low lvl arena chars zeus.. but what about lvl20 characters? There has to be more productive ways to earn that GP.

now no i cant seem to see anyway but the arena as u said but if u think in da future O.O u will see that dungeon and map4 will have a great amount of GP and questing opportunities for high lvls  :friends: i think thats why they only made it by questing to make people lvlup and spend more time getting new gear and amping it, im sure u know wht i mean :good:

they already said dungeon quests: more people/group will have better rewards (i think they mean more GP too) :friends:

now no i cant seem to see anyway but the arena as u said but if u think in da future O.O u will see that dungeon and map4 will have a great amount of GP and questing opportunities for high lvls  :friends: i think thats why they only made it by questing to make people lvlup and spend more time getting new gear and amping it, im sure u know wht i mean :good:

they already said dungeon quests: more people/group will have better rewards (i think they mean more GP too) :friends:

Yeah how long will it take for them to have those updates ready lol.

AP to GP shuld happen but only if your in the same party as 1 or more of your guild member/s and the GP shuld be generated only half of what AP gives you for each level sector,  in this case no1s being left out except for those who are not in guilds, after all we are talking about GP's rite..

But if no1 agrees to the half of AP - GP then whats the use of rushing your guild level..??

Its no competition..

The point of having a guild is seeing which clan is the strongest rite..??

in this scenareo, are lv10s gonna go against lv20s..?? We all know thats not the case..

Lmao i hope i hav'nt over stepped my 2cents  :pleasantry:

actually recruiting ppl that want to stay at lv14 forever is useless for a guild, because they cannot join the hunt in the lab and cant do guild dungeon in the future

this is my second time typing this, does nobody read the update details? there is going to be more ways to implement GP gain in the future.

most likely boss farming will be one of them, and since my lv14 druid can solo kratt... you tell me how im going to earn GP  ::)

Definetly, we need gp from ap.

Devs shud make another arena category for 2x2 guild arena where every win gives 10gp and losers get 0 gp. Also guild arena's wont let same guild members to fight each other even when they're doing arena's at same time.

Cm'on whats the use of doing boring dailies with no fun, while we can arena and complete dailies better.

Also guild arena should be fixed for 2x2 category only ***

Coz next guild wars is all about massive pvp, only 2x2 style is more fun than 5x5

This is by kuzmitch in ' Development of upgrading guild'

Guild upgrades

Players will be able to upgrade their own guilds up to level 10, spending special points. Guild points could be earned with the help of guild players for completing special missions on Arena and in other ways. Each new guild level will give different bonusesto players:(topic was locked to quote)

Why wrong? WS lacks end game content. It's just like wow, after you reach lvl 90 all that there's left to do is level up new chars til next update. Same for WS

nope, wow has plenty of end content, new raid almost every 4 months, normal > hc progression for guilds.

pvp rating etc, nothing like ws which has been lvl20 for 2 years, and shitty lab for 1 year and a half, that game start's at 90.

but gp > ap is the way to go. not boring dailies.

How about you get Guild points only when using "free" tickets.

Not much,but it resolves everything.

Are you sure? 71k to lvl up to 2 just with ap? When low levels get +-9 ap per win?

You're out of your mind. lol

You guys keep thinking about lvl 18-19-20...

Well from what I read so far it seems we will have to wait for the new update.

Let's hope it doesn't take so long :)

And for you people that still disagree with that, you should read my posts and Born's posts, they basically say the same thing., and breaks every silly argument you have ;D

1 gp per win isn't enough imo. 71k fights? wtf lol

There are guilds specifically for arenas and pvps. They don't hunt, so are u calling them useless? A guild is meant to be a platform for players to get together and accomplish things together. Its for people with the same interests and ideals to meet up. There's more to a guild than just hunting and what not. If people wish to stay at a certain level for whatever purpose, who are you to judge them? They keep the game running by buying arena tickets, amping their gear, enchanting everything, so why deny them the full privileges of having and being in a guild? I agree that there should be alternative methods of gaining guild points. Anyways, if there's a different way to gain gp, you'd probably use it too. So don't be a hypocrit

I'll give you a plus for that. hahaha

Are you sure? 71k to lvl up to 2 just with ap? When low levels get +-9 ap per win?

You're out of your mind. lol

You guys keep thinking about lvl 18-19-20...

Well from what I read so far it seems we will have to wait for the new update.

Let's hope it doesn't take so long :)

And for you people that still disagree with that, you should read my posts and Born's posts, they basically say the same thing., and breaks every silly argument you have

Thats only for additional. But, low level got low GP from quests too. About 2-10 per quest

Thats why you need high level to increase guild Level.

Thats only for additional. But, low level got low GP from quests too. About 2-10 per quest

Thats why you need high level to increase guild Level.

Sweetheart, we can't quest if we don't want to level up :)

thats why lvl 12 is required to make guild. bcoz its hard to earn gp. and if dont want lvl up, need additional earning gp. ap will be the best way. lvl 12 win about 10-30 ap.

What if someone activates that by mistake and locks himself out of quests? Daily quests are available since level 12, what before then?

well then option available only after you can get daily quests

well then option available only after you can get daily quests

-_-

What about lvl 6 and 10?

Leave it like a turn on/off option and TADAN

Guys, we need another way to get Guild Points. I'm pretty sure most of players have arena chars, and don't want to level up them. And we have especific guilds for them, TSP for example. As we mostly use them for pvp and arena, I suggest we could exchange arena points for guild points, so this way we are not going to be stucked on Guild lvl 1 forever.

It won't be forever,do cc quests and in couple of years you will reach lvl2 or lvl3  ;D

It won't be forever,do cc quests and in couple of years you will reach lvl2 or lvl3  ;D

Can't get CC quests if you're under lvl 13 I guess. But it reminds of a guy if my lvl 7 was using a cc cbow... XD

Can't get CC quests if you're under lvl 13 I guess. But it reminds of a guy if my lvl 7 was using a cc cbow... XD

I have level 1 in Neophyte set.

Why don't devs put their attention to this suggestion? I mean this is awesome!

It seems they have better plan in their mind. Just coz devs don't reply to a suggestion, it doesn't mean they don't like it, just that they have better stuff to do than just say "ah, nice" lol