Guild Points

Ladygi

Guys, we need another way to get Guild Points. I'm pretty sure most of players have arena chars, and don't want to level up them. And we have especific guilds for them, TSP for example. As we mostly use them for pvp and arena, I suggest we could exchange arena points for guild points, so this way we are not going to be stucked on Guild lvl 1 forever.

Guys, we need another way to get Guild Points. I'm pretty sure most of players have arena chars, and don't want to level up them. And we have especific guilds for them, TSP for example. As we mostly use them for pvp and arena, I suggest we could exchange arena points for guild points, so this way we are not going to be stucked on Guild lvl 1 forever.

Serves them right.

What can I say, I hate twinks, and in my opinion it's good as it is.

Feel free to disagree.

i have to disagree with the AP to GP, becuz AP has no limit, so if rich people spams arena than it will become unfair for questors  :nea:

i have to disagree with the AP to GP, becuz AP has no limit, so if rich people spams arena than it will become unfair for questors  :nea:

Even though I disagree I have workaround for that - only 10 arenas (or 5 wins) every day give GP. This way, those who pay get advantage, but it's not too big.

-_-

Then any of you smart people have any other suggestion on how to lvl up guild with arena chars?

Arena points can be exchanged for Guild Points ONLY if you go with guild members.

Give others ideas then guys. I don't see whats the problem of exchanging it. No one is complaining about guild potions.

-_-

Then any of you smart people have any other suggestion on how to lvl up guild with arena chars?

Arena points can be exchanged for Guild Points ONLY if you go with guild members.

Give others ideas then guys. I don't see whats the problem of exchanging it. No one is complaining about guild potions.

I won't give other ideas. Making twinks is wrong in my eyes.

Why wrong? WS lacks end game content. It's just like wow, after you reach lvl 90 all that there's left to do is level up new chars til next update. Same for WS, but lv 20 chars costs too much gold to be good, so we create arena chars to spam arena as lv20 arena is too damn slow. Arena and pvp, all that is left to do for now.

If you don't agree with the exchange, then perhaps we could choose if we want to receive or not the exp from the quests?

You guys are talking about equal chances to level up a guild, so why should it be different with arena chars? Only high levels can have a guld lvl 1+? There shouldn't be guilds only for lvls 14, 10, 6 or whatever?

What about the people that prefers to stay at level 18, and those very same levels 18 are their main? I know alot of people that wanted to stay at 18 forever, so for that they can't help their guild to level up? What guild would accept members that can't contribute with the leveling proccess?

Think about it, guys. There must be another way to do it.

Besides, 71k gp to lvl up a guild. Imagine a guild for lvls 10. It would take YEARS to make it only using arena points. Way longer, believe me, than just questing.

Azebu, sorry for saying that, but you disliking or not twinks, they exist, they will be there forever. It is part of WS, you can't just ignore them and just consider max level chars.

That's just my opinion. I am super FRUSTRATED coz I can't do anything about my guilds (meant only for mine and Jim's arena chars, elf and mc side).

Hope you guys can understand it, and if you dislike the suggestion, please add other ways to make it.

Why wrong? WS lacks end game content. It's just like wow, after you reach lvl 90 all that there's left to do is level up new chars til next update. Same for WS, but lv 20 chars costs too much gold to be good, so we create arena chars to spam arena as lv20 arena is too damn slow. Arena and pvp, all that is left to do for now.

If you don't agree with the exchange, then perhaps we could choose if we want to receive or not the exp from the quests?

You guys are talking about equal chances to level up a guild, so why should it be different with arena chars? Only high levels can have a guld lvl 1+? There shouldn't be guilds only for lvls 14, 10, 6 or whatever?

What about the people that prefers to stay at level 18, and those very same levels 18 are their main? I know alot of people that wanted to stay at 18 forever, so for that they can't help their guild to level up? What guild would accept members that can't contribute with the leveling proccess?

Besides, 71k gp to lvl up a guild. Imagine a guild for lvls 10. It would take YEARS to make it only using arena points. Way longer, believe me, than just questing.

Azebu, sorry for saying that, but you disliking or not twinks, they exist, they will be there forever. It is part of WS, you can't just ignore them and just consider max level chars.

That's just my opinion. I am super FRUSTRATED coz I can't do anything about my guilds (meant only for mine and Jim's arena chars, elf and mc side).

Hope you guys can understand it, and if you dislike the suggestion, please add other ways to make it.

u really expect ppl to read all this? :lol:

u really expect ppl to read all this? :lol:

You better go and read this, ♥♥♥♥♥  :diablo:

Seriously, I am really frustrated. I loved the update, yes. Altho i think it's pretty sick like 2-3-4 weeks questing just to gain 1% def, 1% magic def, and whatever. That is, if everyone contributes to leveling the guild. NOW IMAGINE THAT FOR ARENA CHARS grrrrrr

Ah... :(

Sad.

How about kill quests example kill 10 player in arena and you get 50 gp. Ofc. This will bcome daily quest also guild battles/raid battles. All guild members will teleported spesific arena or dungeon. All guild members who joined this battle will go raid(its like party). After killing about 100enemy guild members you win and on dungeon when you hav killed all bosses in guild. I dont know about maps . :)

Exactly. You could've gotten cash to gear out your lvl 20, but instead you twink because it's cheaper. Game should reward hard work, not cowardice.

Yes, only high levels should have highlevel guilds. The only thing you can do on lower levels is getting exp or arenas. And because getting exp makes you high-level, only arenas remain. If there was actually interesting low-level content, I would be okay.

Why does anyone want to stay on 18? Give me a good reason please. I don't see any other reason than twinking.

Lady, I know well twinks will be forever. But because they will be forever, I should accept them? For me they are like incurable disease. It can't be healed, but it can be fought.

My point is, no newbie would want to stay at level 14 and lower. So please don't try to say "think about low levels".

When your experiance bar is full you don't level up,instead you get a new button "level up" in skills panel,press it and you level up and experiance bar goes zero,just like when you've 8000 arena points,buy stuff with them or keep going arena with no points awarded.

My main char was a lvl 14 for looooooong months, bro. I twink coz it's fun, I'm not cheating! As I said before, lvl 20 arena is too damn slow, that's why there's people that prefers to stay at 18, good chars, good arena, and still have the possibility of defeating lvls 20 in pvp.

Since when having arena chars is being coward? It reminds me of people telling me I didn't want to level up coz I was scared of high levels. I used to pvp and kill high levels...

We have our main chars and arena chars to have fun. It's part of the game system, nothing to do about with bravery. Besides, we already worked hard on our mains. I have 2 lvls 20 chars full equipped with all gears. But I only maxed amp my arena chars. Why? Coz of the competition, coz I love them, they actually makes me have much more fun than my mains.

I was talking with Jim just after creating this post, he told me that he thinks devs wants to be this way. Arena chars must remain as arena chars and don't get any special treatment. They don't give any more money to devs (amplification system). BS! Arena chars uses more tickets than high levels. Top arena lvl 6 have more ap than top 14!

Why do you dislike twinks?

I have 7 arena chars, and only 2 lvls 20. Only 1 of them could use my old gear... I'm not saying think about low levels, I'm saying think about arena chars that are meant for arena.

When your experiance bar is full you don't level up,instead you get a new button "level up" in skills panel,press it and you level up and experiance bar goes zero,just like when you've 8000 arena points,buy stuff with them or keep going arena with no points awarded.

Now we are speaking!

My main char was a lvl 14 for looooooong months, bro. I twink coz it's fun, I'm not cheating! As I said before, lvl 20 arena is too damn slow, that's why there's people that prefers to stay at 18, good chars, good arena, and still have the possibility of defeating lvls 20 in pvp.

Since when having arena chars is being coward? It reminds me of people telling me I didn't want to level up coz I was scared of high levels. I used to pvp and kill high levels...

We have our main chars and arena chars to have fun. It's part of the game system, nothing to do about with bravery. Besides, we already worked hard on our mains. I have 2 lvls 20 chars full equipped with all gears. But I only maxed amp my arena chars. Why? Coz of the competition, coz I love them, they actually makes me have much more fun than my mains.

I was talking with Jim just after creating this post, he told me that he thinks devs wants to be this way. Arena chars must remain as arena chars and don't get any special treatment. They don't give any more money to devs (amplification system). BS! Arena chars uses more tickets than high levels. Top arena lvl 6 have more ap than top 14!

Why do you dislike twinks?

I have 7 arena chars, and only 2 lvls 20. Only 1 of them could use my old gear... I'm not saying think about low levels, I'm saying think about arena chars that are meant for arena.

Now we are speaking!

Why do I hate twinks? Personal experiences, morality and honor, I dunno.

Twinks are chars with BiS on their level, to completely mop the floor with everyone else. Imagine a new player starts playing with his so-so equipment. If there were no hardcore twinks, he would enjoy it by playing with people equal to him, he would learn a lot on his mistakes, would feel the satisfaction of getting a kill. But with twinks? He can dream.

It happened to me in Warspear, My 1400HP Archer with +5 bow was killed over and over when I encountered enemies with 2500+HP every single time. It happened to me in Dofus, my lvl 50 character with pretty good gear got killed over and over by 10AP 5MP lvl60 Cras/Iops, and now when I have nice gear at level 81, I see the same thing happening to everyone else. (well, the matchmaking in Dofus outright sucks, they are currently working on cross server Kollosium so you don't get matched with players 50 levels higher).

Twinking is for people who want to kill people with lower skills and not overpriced gear, resulting in ruining the fun for newbies.

Imagine it like elementary school. There are literally poor kids and rich kids. Poor kids don't have cool toys because their parents can't afford it, or they don't even have parents. Rich kids have wealthy parents (high-level characters), and they have cool toys because of their parents hard work, not because of their hard work.

You say lvl 20 arena is too damn slow, can you explain what do you mean by that? What exactly differs lvl 6 and lvl 20 arenas?

Why does anyone want to stay on 18? Give me a good reason please. I don't see any other reason than twinking.

Because 66 amps for weapons brings +5 weapons and in lvl 19+ everyone has higher amps. You will be very bad in lvl 19 so you don't level up. My mage is lvl 18 (full +5) and it is not leveling anymore. It is just too expensive and based on luck.

For me it is something different than twinks. In lvl 20 there are a lot of 'twinks' too. But when my warlock lvl 10 meets some certain players i also think "oh well, i just keep standing still and do nothing. It is that idiot again". I do not really understand twinks. No challenge at all, no fun at all.

Because 66 amps for weapons brings +5 weapons and in lvl 19+ everyone has higher amps. You will be very bad in lvl 19 so you don't level up. My mage is lvl 18 (full +5) and it is not leveling anymore. It is just too expensive and based on luck.

For me it is something different than twinks. In lvl 20 there are a lot of 'twinks' too.

amp doesnt depends on the lvl of the item, it depends how much its enchant + is, and if ur lvl18 means same gear as lvl20 gona use :)

Ez3bo or how ever his name is spelled got a point here,no one can deny how low level arena is killed for newbies with first and just made chars,just try going 10 arena fights with quest items against those with enchanced and amped novice sets,or with level 9 sets or level 12 sets unenchaced against those with enchaced and amped level 13 sets,you will hardly win 1 match,newbies with first chars have no chance in arena because of your "twink" to have easy wins using newbies,after thinking,maybe putting guild points along side experiance was a try from developers to free low level arena for newbies from those "twinkers" who easy wins and making use of newbies to make arena %100 win for them.

I didnt read all the posts in here but you should get like 1 gp evertime you kill an opposing faction member. It would give meaning to hunting and PvP.

i figured out a way for u to up ur guild without lvling up any of ur 14 arena toons :)

like u said some lvl14s has high lvl and wants to say 14, ok than use ur high lvls to quest and kick ur 14 from the guild and invt ur high lvl than deliver those quests to get GP for ur lvl14s guild than u got 6hours to reinvt the member back :)

if ur using ur high lvl to quest in another clan than :/ thats ur prob becuz choosing to get into more than 1guild xD well thats my idea which can be applied now without making any changes to guild points settings gdluck :give_rose:

Guys, we need another way to get Guild Points.

I have an idea:

1. Each X arena points u can buy Y guild points.

2. After buy some amount of guild points with arena points, u couldnt buy it anymore till next day. This amount is definately by guild exp got by do all daily quests in Irselnort. (maybe by Swamp quests too)

3. If the char already did Z daily quests in Irselnort (maybe Swamps ones too), his amount of tradable arena points for guild points, said in #2. , will drecease, till 0 after done all quests.

Well thats it, what u think guys?

i figured out a way for u to up ur guild without lvling up any of ur 14 arena toons :)

like u said some lvl14s has high lvl and wants to say 14, ok than use ur high lvls to quest and kick ur 14 from the guild and invt ur high lvl than deliver those quests to get GP for ur lvl14s guild than u got 6hours to reinvt the member back :)

if ur using ur high lvl to quest in another clan than :/ thats ur prob becuz choosing to get into more than 1guild xD well thats my idea which can be applied now without making any changes to guild points settings gdluck :give_rose:

Exaclty what i thought

There aren't so many muchomucho tics low lv arena bracket spammers and you can't deny the fact that all of the bracket arena chars will never need to acquire new gear or spend ridiculous amounts of coin to amp all over again and again. This game is advancing with new gear all the time, and now with new levels coming, this is where the bread and butter, and in my opinion, developers focus is.

Not many games I have played focus on enhancing mid or low level character opportunities, we chose to keep these arena chars at a level, can't expect special treatment for the decision we make to half-way play a game.

I wish I could punch each one of you people. I understand your point yes but BS. This game is based on pvp and arena. To get good gears you must do arena. But when it comes to GUILD points you're going to quest COMPLETELY ALONE to colect items. Makes super sense -_-

No one answered those questions:

No one is complaining about guild potions.

You guys are talking about equal chances to level up a guild, so why should it be different with arena chars? Only high levels can have a guld lvl 1+? There shouldn't be guilds only for lvls 14, 10, 6 or whatever?What about the people that prefers to stay at level 18, and those very same levels 18 are their main? I know alot of people that wanted to stay at 18 forever, so for that they can't help their guild to level up? What guild would accept members that can't contribute with the leveling proccess?

All I see is blablabla people can't defeat chars fully enchanted and high amped. Guess what? Even at level 20 is like this....

Hm, In my opinion this game is just partly based on Arena and mainly about Raiding etc.

Would be a nice add for Arena chars to help out there clan in points, other then a feared reputation.

I aprove a idea like this for future installments.

Hopefully they`ll listen to ya Gi.

I didnt read all the posts in here.

Neither did I.. but here are my thoughts..

GP from just questing is pointless for new clans that are made up of lvl20's.

#Hurry up and install new isle update for lvl increase and quests.

#Provide alternative ways to earn GP other than quests. ( GP for arena wins sounds like a good idea. )

EDIT:

At this moment it seems that GP earned by clan members go straight to the clans GP pot.

Perhaps GP earned by a player should be tied to the player.If the member is kicked the GP they have earned should go with them and possibly transferred to the next guild they join.

Add GP to the currency list too.. that way players can keep track of the amount of GP they have earned.

Neither did I.. but here are my thoughts..

GP from just questing is pointless for new clans that are made up of lvl20's.

#Hurry up and install new isle update for lvl increase and quests.

#Provide alternative ways to earn GP other than quests. ( GP for arena wins sounds like a good idea. )

EDIT:

i THINK WE NEED TO GIVE FULL SUPPORT TO THIS IDEA....

Sorry, i should disagree

Arena own by high amp and rich people that usually lazy doing quest.

Guild is for active people and much in the social element of the game, not ppl that like to show off their power to get reputation and thats all they got in the game.

The guild point system is perfect already, only committed and persistent people can raise the guild

I didnt read whole topic but what about if there would be option like you can turn on/off xp gathering from  quests?

Sorry, i should disagree

Guild is for active people and much in the social element of the game, not ppl that like to show off their power to get reputation and thats all they got in the game.

The guild point system is perfect already, only committed and persistent people can raise the guild

Exactly.

Guilds are designed to unite people, you can't expect to get guild to level 4 with only one player during a single afternoon. It takes time.

I didnt read whole topic but what about if there would be option like you can turn on/off xp gathering from  quests?

What if someone activates that by mistake and locks himself out of quests? Daily quests are available since level 12, what before then?

Sorry, i should disagree

No it's not perfect as it is. A Person in my situation whom has created so many characters and exhausted the idea that being repetitive is fun does not find it perfect. I'm just saying we need alternatives and arena could be one of them for arena active clans and clan members.

Arena is social and active.. if you dont find it so, then that's your ordeal.

Sure.. "rich players" could spam arena and i think that's their prerogative. They are paying real cash for that privilege.

It would all come down to the X amount that one could receive per win.

I'm not saying I want to level up guild only with arena points. Read first post again, we are talking about a way of raising guild level other than doing quests, for people that don't want to level up.

:facepalm:

Exactly.

Guilds are designed to unite people, you can't expect to get guild to level 4 with only one player during a single afternoon. It takes time.

What if someone activates that by mistake and locks himself out of quests? Daily quests are available since level 12, what before then?

SO YOU SAY COLLECTING ITEMS ALL BY YOURSELF IS SOMETHING THAT UNITE PEOPLE?

Aw, comon, Azebu, you're going out of arguments or what?

Read it all again, I'm not saying that coz we take too long to level up guild, I'm saying that coz it is IMPOSSIBLE TO COLABORATE WITH GUILD POINTS SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO LEVEL UP.

As for activating it, there should be a on/off option. Damn, solved. Wasn't so hard  :facepalm:

And thank you, Born, for thinking outside the box and supporting this.

I'm not saying I want to level up guild only with arena points. Read first post again, we are talking about a way of raising guild level other than doing quests, for people that don't want to level up.

:facepalm:

SO YOU SAY COLLECTING ITEMS ALL BY YOURSELF IS SOMETHING THAT UNITE PEOPLE?

Aw, comon, Azebu, you're going out of arguments or what?

Read it all again, I'm not saying that coz we take too long to level up guild, I'm saying that coz it is IMPOSSIBLE TO COLABORATE WITH GUILD POINTS SINCE YOU DON'T WANT TO LEVEL UP.

As for activating it, there should be a on/off option. Damn, solved. Wasn't so hard  :facepalm:

And thank you, Born, for thinking outside the box and supporting this.

Then level up, duh.

i only made it to first page before azebu pissed me off

your ♥♥♥♥ing ignorant

HURR DURR LET ME MAX LEVEL ALL MY CHARS HURR DURR RESPECT HONOR

your ♥♥♥♥ing annoying

if my old enchant 13 set is BETTER then critical enchant 15's im going to stay in my level bracket AND im going to continue beating opponents higher level then me. tell me how the hell that implies dishonor? enlighten me

actually recruiting ppl that want to stay at lv14 forever is useless for a guild, because they cannot join the hunt in the lab and cant do guild dungeon in the future

There are guilds specifically for arenas and pvps. They don't hunt, so are u calling them useless? A guild is meant to be a platform for players to get together and accomplish things together. Its for people with the same interests and ideals to meet up. There's more to a guild than just hunting and what not. If people wish to stay at a certain level for whatever purpose, who are you to judge them? They keep the game running by buying arena tickets, amping their gear, enchanting everything, so why deny them the full privileges of having and being in a guild? I agree that there should be alternative methods of gaining guild points. Anyways, if there's a different way to gain gp, you'd probably use it too. So don't be a hypocrit

actually recruiting ppl that want to stay at lv14 forever is useless for a guild, because they cannot join the hunt in the lab and cant do guild dungeon in the future

That's their issue.

There are guilds specifically for arenas and pvps. They don't hunt, so are u calling them useless? A guild is meant to be a platform for players to get together and accomplish things together. Its for people with the same interests and ideals to meet up. There's more to a guild than just hunting and what not. If people wish to stay at a certain level for whatever purpose, who are you to judge them? They keep the game running by buying arena tickets, amping their gear, enchanting everything, so why deny them the full privileges of having and being in a guild? I agree that there should be alternative methods of gaining guild points. Anyways, if there's a different way to gain gp, you'd probably use it too. So don't be a hypocrit

Exactly!

those who wana stay lvl14, they got a high lvl yes or no?