Video upload error

TheCaster

Hey everyone. 

I've been trying to upload a video onto the forum for a while now and I always get the "-200" error notification as soon the upload bar reaches full.

At first I thought it would be because of a size limit so I reduced the quality of the video a bit and bought it down by a few MBs but it still showed the same error.

It's not a youtube video. I've got it saved on my device and I'm trying to upload from there.

Just for your reference, here's a snip of the error pop up message:

upload error forum.PNG

It's not an internet connectivity issue too. So far, I've not encountered any problems for uploads over my Wi-Fi on any other platforms. I have tried uploading it over Wi-Fi. The connection is quite stable.
The file is in mp4 format.

This is my current internet speed and stability while trying to make the video upload. I have double checked it.

internet speed.PNG

The error message doesn't specify what the issue is(just a "-200" popup), so its really difficult to discern what the problem is from my side. 🙁
The video size is around 150 MB.

Capture.PNG

I've also tried uploading it from my mobile device but the error pops up even before the upload starts. 

WhatsApp Image 2020-06-05 at 11.36.38 PM.jpeg

Please let me know what can be done. 

I kind of spent a bit of time editing the video and was looking forwards to uploading it here. :kawaii:

@Akasha @Higgings @Holmes

I've been trying to upload it for the past 1 week without any luck. If anyone in the ws community has faced this issue, please let me know if you had found a solution. 

Thank you.😄

Im guessing the size of the file is too big.

I would just upload to youtube and share it here. 

Edited by Zurp
typo

There's a size limit on the videos you can upload on forum? Could an admin please confirm this?
:wall:

I wanted to upload it here directly as youtube has lots of copyright issues and you have fine tune a lot of the edits including music and cut scenes. 
P.S: @Zurp Liked your new dg mermen video.

Edited by TheCaster

Yeah there seems to be a limit. 

You could upload it to Drive or Dropbox for example and share the link from there.

You can also lower the bitrate on your video to make the size significantly smaller. Tho idk if you can do that easily on mobile.

Edited by Zurp