Afer Level 22, whats next? Edited hahah

Pixeleye

I'm just a newbie, you see and I'm really fascinated with the game, but seeing other players play for almost 3-5 yrs, got the question on my head saying after level 20 whats next ?  What are the level 20 motivation to play everyday knowing their level is in max ? Just asking. :pleasantry:

war and daily quest

PvP, questing+farming+earning to amp, invade opposite faction lands, make new chars, arena, fooling around with friends, eating cookies.

Dude, you know that there aren't any cookies in this game? Right?

Depends on what you would like to do after you reached your max lvl. Clearly you can make another character of a class that seems fun for you and do the same thing again.

You could relax from all your efforts aswell, take a break and chat with others.

You could use your max level to farm some bosses, gain money and Def/Dmg spheres to help you build your avitar stronger.

Test out your skills in your class by doing some PvP, or go into the enemy`s territory for wars.

Or go more into arena to get your ratings up.

You could aswell help out some new people with there quests.

Theres enough to do after you maxed a character out, just do what you wanna do and let no one stop you!

And once all that has been suggested here gets boring, you can support topics such as these:

Collectables & mini games + Official PVP area ( 1v1 )

I'm just a newbie, you see and I'm really fascinated with the game, but seeing other players play for almost 3-5 yrs, got the question on my head saying after level 20 whats next ?  What are the level 20 motivation to play everyday knowing their level is in max ? Just asking. :pleasantry:

At the moment every level 20 is doing daily quests for their clan.

At the moment every level 20 is doing daily quests for their clan.

ya like my bro legionn said  :)  bt bro nt for their caln for their guild np n i wnt say another thing for nw lvl 20 wont b the max there will b lvl 30 soon it'll b the max lvl  ;)  n others r right  ;)  nt saying ur nt right like others said 2  :)

just seeing all your comments and reading all of those make me want to battle now..i do love pvp and farming as well now I have almost 2k  :yahoo:  just making all the fairies die..hoho im just lvl 4.. 8)

I'm just a newbie, you see and I'm really fascinated with the game, but seeing other players play for almost 3-5 yrs, got the question on my head saying after level 20 whats next ? 

take popcorn and seee drama at trade  chat duck your mpther duck your dad  :crazy:

eu every day same drama  :facepalm:

• 10 months later...

now im 20 actually 1 month after i post this topic i got my BD lvl 20.. been accused as scammer,  amp my equips to 8, made a Druid now she's 18 help people and met my Girlfriend  :yahoo:  , now I made a guild called EU - stands for EU-emerald  :dirol:  when we reach lvl3 we would gladly want to join tour  ;D  if we reach xD thanks for all the post.  :drinks:

Edit* Ive been scammed too, my 3m gold 23 set signs and 12 set repair, some runes and crystal and bag slots. But luckily the scammer didnt get my 18k mcoins still lucky  ;D

Another Edit*

got lucky to get Troll  :clapping:

After lv 20...dating a lover, do romantic parts, getting married, make a baby n start a family O:-)

Baby minion? A merman? U should post it in suggestions thread.    ;)

one thing earn gold buy def ,dmg sphere and signs amp your equipments till +10 then show off to your friends ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Get scammed, scam other people, avoid a ban, kill the swamp slug using only level 1 max amped gear (amplify only with spheres), drink beer, collect one hundred million gold and give it to a random level 1 player, invade the whole Arinar on your own, use revive scroll 1 500 times in enemy t1, block stairs (with a Legion hero), block bandit ridge (with a Sentinel hero) when Vistain knows the relic location, block Ghost village, win AoA (only in EU), complete tower heroic alone, collect one million cc and [don't know the word in english], get all costumes, eat sauced chicken legs, stand on a road and scare away a partyful of level 20s just by standing there, take hostages, strip in enemy caravan and survive, flashmob in Nadir-sard, help people with minibosses, win an arena tournament, learn a foreign language with WarSpear (change your interface language into Russian or Portuguese),...

Get scammed, scam other people, avoid a ban, kill the swamp slug using only level 1 max amped gear (amplify only with spheres), drink beer, collect one hundred million gold and give it to a random level 1 player, invade the whole Arinar on your own, use revive scroll 1 500 times in enemy t1, block stairs (with a Legion hero), block bandit ridge (with a Sentinel hero) when Vistain knows the relic location, block Ghost village, win AoA (only in EU), complete tower heroic alone, collect one million cc and [don't know the word in english], get all costumes, eat sauced chicken legs, stand on a road and scare away a partyful of level 20s just by standing there, take hostages, strip in enemy caravan and survive, flashmob in Nadir-sard, help people with minibosses, win an arena tournament, learn a foreign language with WarSpear (change your interface language into Russian or Portuguese),...

Made my day.  :rofl:

I AM RUSSIAN BUT I LIVE IN PORTGAL AND I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: i can speak more languages than you, i am cool

I AM RUSSIAN BUT I LIVE IN PORTGAL AND I CAN SPEAK ENGLISH {lots of these :dirol: } i can speak more languages than you, i am cool

I wouldn't be so sure...

I wouldn't be so sure...

I speak four languages: finnish, english, german and swedish
One of my classmates speaks FIVE different languages.
And for the topic: I ran out of ideas.
Do not open!
I told you to not open this! :diablo:

i can speak : russian, ucranian, english, french, brazilian, portuguese ...so?

Okey, Galaxymika, you won this time.

I also got about ten new ideas but the system ate them and I have no time to write them again. The best two ones were: eat porridge (it's healthy) and use priests' 2nd expert skill combined with scatter shot.

• 2 weeks later...