shaman best for pvp????????/

Akashindia

shamans are classified as support and healer class but apart from warlocks there is no other class as good as shaman for pvp. Thats what i feel playing my first shaman lvl14...

with just

ball at 4

blind at 3

heal at 3

(didnt bother with quake after seeing it sucks now)

I just have a doubt is this the best skill set up for my shaman or i need to  add  more to heal n how much would it add to my heal power

thankyou for your suggestions

• 3 weeks later...

Quake kinda sucks but its very useful when kiting melee classes so the longer quake duration-> easier kills -> more arena points/ more carnage during wars XD

Quake kinda sucks but its very useful when kiting melee classes so the longer quake duration-> easier kills -> more arena points/ more carnage during wars XD

Depends on your build.

War build=5heal, 5quake, 5protect.

Pvp build= 3ball, 5heal, 5blind and 3quake.

Feel free to disagree, these are my own preferences.

You'd probably heal like 180 at lv5, not sure, how much is your astral?

5 Heal is a must for ALL healers.

Best build is Ball 1, Blast 5, Heal 5, Protect 1, Quake 5.

That is ofcourse, if you know how to Quake.

If you don't then you could do, Ball 3, Blast 5, Heal 5, Protect 1, Quake 3.

I see no point in leveling Ball over Quake.

Having lv1 Quake is just pure noob.

PS: You misspelled a question mark on your topic name.

Quake 5seems a bit unlogic today the day... The radius really got nerfed+ it misses alot. But ofcourse any experienced player should be able to place his/her quake right 80% of the time.

It's not really about that, it's more about what it does.

Lv1 Quake would make it hard to kite melees, lv3 would make it a little easier and lv5 would make it a piece of cake.

There's also a low chance for Quake to fail in PvP unless your enemy's been Blinded alot and you won't really need extra damage at 2x2, if you're a good team then you could do fine with or without the extra damage on Ball.

Not just that but lvling Quake would also make arena and wars way easier, Quake at lv1 wouldn't really be that much of a CC against people at arena. And it can also catch Warlocks/Rangers when they try to trap/circle, followed with a Blind.

You're right about that, But still it misses alot. That's a little minor side.

But the effects of quake are really good, I got myne at 3 and I can't really complain about it other then the buggy positions sometimes, and not only after 2-3blinds but even after 1blind :/

It's not really about that, it's more about what it does.

Lv1 Quake would make it hard to kite melees, lv3 would make it a little easier and lv5 would make it a pot of noodles.

There's also a low chance for Quake to fail in PvP unless your enemy's been Blinded alot and you won't really need extra damage at 2x2, if you're a good team then you could do fine with or without the extra damage on Ball.

Not just that but lvling Quake would also make arena and wars way easier, Quake at lv1 wouldn't really be that much of a CC against people at arena. And it can also catch Warlocks/Rangers when they try to trap/circle, followed with a Blind.

think traditional xd

Right... Uuhm what if a bd/paladin use fully moon deffence?  ;D

We can still kite them, don`t worry about us dieing vs them. Melee classes are a joke to us :D

We can still kite them, don`t worry about us dieing vs them. Melee classes are a joke to us :D

And ty  :bad: cuz im a rogue  ;D a ghost  :blush:

HaHa good 1 ;D  Just two or three days ago Sexpert (noob rogue with sd blade) started crying about me running when i stepped two squares backwards to get my blind :lol:  Its called kiting son :crazy:

HaHa good 1 ;D  Just two or three days ago Sexpert (noob rogue with sd blade) started crying about me running when i stepped two squares backwards to get my blind :lol:  Its called kiting son :crazy:

Can someone please (I beg u) explain this? :unknw:  :cray:

Can someone please (I beg u) explain this? :unknw:  :cray:

Its about beat someone.. And about the discusion that shamans are the best.

Only one thing. Shamans can't be tricky like a rogue and finish quest faster. Why? Now think as example about cl. A rogue just do stealth to be not seen. A shaman needs to take care everywhere he/she walk  ;D

Psht, I dont take care of where I`m walking during Cl.

I am MALESHAMAN! I`ll march trough and over those pointy ears and crush them with my mighty feet!

Hail Maleshaman!

Psht, I dont take care of where I`m walking during Cl.

I am MALESHAMAN! I`ll march trough and over those pointy ears and crush them with my mighty feet!

Hail Maleshaman!

Male... If stairs are trap-free, we going to hunt okey?  ;D

>:D Muhahaha.. A demon and a ghost deep in the elven lands.

Blood shall rain from the sky and wash over the lands.. Heads will roll over the streets without there pointy ears.. Deep inside a cavern there`s a noise of bones being broken and splitted..

Blood-thirst is rising, I need satisfactory >=3

>:D Muhahaha.. A demon and a ghost deep in the elven lands.

Blood shall rain from the sky and wash over the lands.. Heads will roll over the streets without there pointy ears.. Deep inside a cavern there`s a noise of bones being broken and splitted..

Blood-thirst is rising, I need satisfactory >=3

Mwahahahaw yeah preys should be consumed  >:D most elfs should fear us mwahahaha  >:D

Then i dare to whisper "shush little baby don't u cry, it is just a lullaby"  :blush:

Uhhhmm....

Totally forgot it was just a game :c

it is.. im not a canibal for real  :lol: also im not a ghost for real  :lol: but i like to act like Alma Wade as ghost  :blush: :rofl:

Sigh, I`ll never find a real partner in crime..

*takes another bite of a humans leg*

nomnom... 3:

ow... then im the lonely alma again xD. or if my friends come all we got a army of around 2 pt's  :blush: