::UNABLE TO INSTALL NEW UPDATE (v3.6)::

xaiya

Device: HUAWEI m835

v3.6 Allows download; however, it would not install onto the mobile device. Please fix this problem ASAP. Thank you for the wonderful game and thank you in advance.

Device: HUAWEI m835

v3.6 Allows download; however, it would not install onto the mobile device. Please fix this problem ASAP. Thank you for the wonderful game and thank you in advance.

me too, i was download new version, and i try to install on my nokia. Then show of install not version 3.6 but still version 3.5(1) and i try to continue it, finally Unable To Install! i dont know wht what about it, my phone got problem or file corrupt.

me too, i was download new version, and i try to in on my nokia. Then show of install not version 3.6 but still version 3.5(1) and i try to continue it, finally Unable To Install! i dont know wht problem about it, my phone got problem or file corrupt.

did you install the previous version from OVI store?

im download from main site of warspear http://warspear-online.com/en/download

so try to delete the previous version, download the new one and try to install.

so try to delete the previous version, download the new one and try to install.

ya, i was do that, but i try to install to my phone device, version of showing is version 3.5(1) not 3.6,  im download sisx-file, are u can recoment to me what better link for download?

I downloaded via Google play. It seems to download just fine; however, during the installation process I received an error: unable to store file onto USB or SD card. I uninstalled previous client and tried to reinstall. I attempted to download again only to have the same error repeat itself during installation. [NOTE: warspear is the only app I have on my phone]

Is it a hardware or software issue??

I downloaded via Google play. It seems to download just fine; however, during the installation process I received an error: unable to store file onto USB or SD card. I uninstalled previous client and tried to reinstall. I attempted to download again only to have the same error repeat itself during installation. [NOTE: warspear is the only app I have on my phone]

Is it a hardware or software issue??

umm yeah but how the pc version?

try this link

and try to clear the cookies of your browser.

r0land,  how to play warspear in my pc?

did i still can play this game again from my pc ? :facepalm:

we're trying to do something, actually I downloaded via direct link from our site, your problem is all about browser's cache and cookies.

umm maybe i should try download it from google chrrome

try it and my latest link. Maybe it will work.

thats not work

btw im sorry make you busy

but i really love this game

this is make me  :crazy:

we're sorry for this inconvenience, please remain patient, we'll figure it out.

Thank you for all the effort you are investing to rectify this issue; nonetheless,  I was unable to locate the secure folder to delete the file you stated. Are there any other suggestions? Thank you again and in advanced.

Thank you for the link darling; however, it also would not install. Cross your eyes, fingers, toes and everything in between, and have faith this issue would be fixed, and that we would have a family reunion on ws very soon!

hi for p.c player, if u hve problem, try my way  :bad: :

1. Uninstall warspear

2. remove this file/all warspear name, in tracing folder 1st like image in bottom. after it restart p.c

3. try download new ws version (26.5 MB). if it not same like size in

if its not work, try delete all folder "APPCRASH_WARSPEAR.EXE" in "..../WER/ReportArcive..." folder like image in bottom. after it restart again.

4. next back to download

5. if its still failed, remove all "warspear" name and "aigrind" name file (like folder, txt or another unknow extension file (except screenshot and video abt ws ;D )) in your p.c. try find with "search" textbox

6. if there is not file with "warspear" name, broke ur p.c  ;D :search: ok..??

56511_.png

UPDATE: performed a factory reset (device: Huawei m835) and attempted to reinstall game v3.6 via Google play. Installation STILL failed. Please advise.

:cray: We need that game to work on that phone ASAP R0land please!!! We miss you Xaiya :cray: Lots of stuff happened since before update, this and the massive wave of bans where a big hit on me  :cray:

I miss my warspear family and friends also :'(. Hopefully this could be resolved soon so I could return to everyone.

:::NOTE TO r0land: if it helps, my android system is 2.2.2:::

I will keep rechecking on this post for possible solutions.  PLEASE reply and advise on what step(s) I should take next. Thank you again and in advance.

• 2 years later...