[2013.06.26] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Released – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

I hav lost my shammy elmy id  8****7  reason being my phone was stolen from me while i was travelling . I could not come back for 3 months wen i came back i tried to log in using my user name [email protected] . :( i spent so much time on dat char. Dat account has 4 main chars elmyx priest elmy shammy in us, elmy shammy in eu, sylviax bd :( plz help me to get back. I d k why i hav been 

banned.i m too tired to make another char. If i dnt get da acc back i will hav to quit :( . Already i hav put over one year to make dat account

Yes,I know elmy from past 2 and half years in game. Devs please check what happened he hasnt broke any of your rules.

Also I request you to check Technical support ticket about the Char 'Comics' been 3days.Also he tried to make forum profile by email [email protected] its registration was sucessfull but he hasnt recieved confirmation mail.

Getting ID's back to the rightfull owner should be your 1st priority sir. thank you.

Hmm I think the previous Society  tab was much better  :facepalm:  lot of clicks on phone to see location...

+1, time it takes to get to "location" has literally doubled in terms of game ticks.

HOWEVER

aigrind did an INGENIOUS hidden update that BY FAR makes up for it

when selecting to use a skill on a target when faced with a menu (I.E. if somebody is at a crossing or there is more then one enemy on one spot) you NO LONGER HAVE TO DOUBLE CLICK TO ATTACK  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

im seriously soo ♥♥♥♥ing happy im able to cross without needing to heal with swaaz ive already made +8 shamans lose to me 1v1 crossing.  8)

best update ever

Nice update dev's.

In time these features will be greatly appreciated.

Just need more alternative ways to earn GP and it will be golden.

But this game also needs more end game and side content. Keep your players interesting in playing.

Provide us with alternative ways to spend our time besides questing, farming and arena.

Collectables & mini games + Official PVP area ( 1v1 ).

Please consider placing a response to these topics, and other suggestions worthy of response.

prices are very expensive we not hassn :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ok i gonna enjoy the game.. with my empty poket :facepalm:

i think this game is back to life. all go quest have something to do. and in the end, it is good that guild points are so hard to earn. if you could lvl your guild in 1 day, max skills etc, after 4-5 days you had again nothing to do..

EYYYY

MI ACCOUNT WAS BANNED??????? WHYYYY  :diablo: :diablo:

PLEAS GIVE ME BACK MY ID is : [email protected]  :sorry: :sorry:

GIVE ME BACKK I PLAY SINCE NOVEMBER 2012 ALL DAY I PLAY WASREPAR AND NOW yOU BLOCCKED !!!!!! WHY??????????

:( :( :( :(

PLEAS GIV EME BACK I HAVE ACC PALADIN LvL 20 NAME: MAROIIN

PLESASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIV EBACKKKKK :shout: :shout: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM GOING TO BE CRAZYY IF YOU DONT GIVE BACK MY ACCOUNT  :mega_shok: :mega_shok: :shok:

wasnt it you who showed me 7m n sayed dnt say rikin is rich in world chat bec devs might ban him n you? haha nw u are banned along with him , ur frnd :rofl:

Maybe the prices are high for one person but when it's about guild you share the high prices so they will become low. For example a unity sign in market costs, let's say, 9k. 9000/15=600 So everyone has to pay a lot less than it would seem at first.

Remember that unity is power! :)

Maybe the prices are high for one person but when it's about guild you share the high prices so they will become low. For example a unity sign in market costs, let's say, 9k. 9000/15=600 So everyone has to pay a lot less than it would seem at first.

Remember that unity is power! :)

+1! You're right. The only stitch in that is the fact that many players don't consider othe players and theyr needs. It's become very monopolistic in-game and also, the gap between "rich" and "poor"" players makes for alot of animosity. :unknw:

sry but i downloaded 3tims but all ver 3.5.2 so i can ask where is the update (ver 3.6)  :search: :search: :search: :search: :search:

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: o_O 1 july??????!!!! O_o :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

sry but i downloaded 3tims but all ver 3.5.2 so i can ask where is the update (ver 3.6)  :search: :search: :search: :search: :search:

:pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: o_O 1 july??????!!!! O_o :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry:

already done ..

Any chance xp can be enabled if you are lv 20? Even if we can't level yet... Like when lv 18 was caps we could still get xp until a certain point. We all do quest for GP but don't get xp :(

Any chance xp can be enabled if you are lv 20? Even if we can't level yet... Like when lv 18 was caps we could still get xp until a certain point. We all do quest for GP but don't get xp :(

;D

Dear Support,

Please remove the annoying option to buy unity potions when you select a new quest. If one wants to buy these do not need to continue to remember. I bought two potions that i was not just for a touch incorrect. I know of others like me, they bought and did not want to.

Tnx

its their trick to get your money without confirmation bro, i have conplained long time ago but they keep doing it.

its unfair and so low.

is it against eula?  :unknw:

We pay for a duckin server . Game lag like shit and dc . And this trick to make us pay money duck duck with unity pot is shit. I bought to from mistake

OMG THIS GAME IS LAGGIN SOOOOO BAD CANT EVEN PLAY :'( :'( :'( :'(  FIXXX IT THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE SAID SOMETHING  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

could you make the passive (and if needed the active) skills to calculate with the defense number we have and not show only as a bouns %? cause many people get confused and hard to understand that the bonus defense shows only at the % when they see their defense the same.

also, could you make the guild skills to show in the status bar (under the name like the rest)?