[2013.06.26] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Released – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

we create guild for community, not for another, dont out more money for guild and  :drinks:  enjoy all

We play for fun :drinks:

I placed unity potion for sale in market but it wont show anywhere for players to buy  :facepalm:

OMG :shok: PLZ FIX THIS... I WAS WONDERING WHY I CANT SEE ANY POTION AT MARKET :facepalm: devs?

We give you a Unity Sign, which will help to create your own guild right now! All the characters above level 12 that you are actively playing with the release of the update Warspear Online 3.5 will receive this gift. And that's not all: up to 1 July amount of gold required to create a guild were reduced TWICE!

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND Team.

i see today its reduced twice than before.

All works perfect, exept items in world chat, a guy did it...

Maybe he was using older version, dont know...:-)

Btw were is full HD in android?:-D

I still have v3.5.1 in my phone . Its ok if i dont redownload the game again cas it wont instal v3.6 . I enter the game it do data caching and it work to play  the game and i see the changes . So its ok to play on v3.5.1 or i must wait until i be abble to instal v3.6 ?

Can some1 answer me pls . Im afraid if i play and then instal v3.6 i lose everythink i do. So what should i do ? It keep instal v3.5 but in game it do data caching and i see the changes.

Can some1 answer me pls . Im afraid if i play and then instal v3.6 i lose everythink i do. So what should i do ? It keep instal v3.5 but in game it do data caching and i see the changes.

lose everything u do? u will lose nothing

So i can play on v.3.5 until it works to instal v3.6 ? Anyway i can see the changes after update cas it do data caching

18 unity signs = 3500mcoins

15 members can contribute on it, that's why it was called Guild, not a Charity :D

But it is still best to reduce price of that signs, its just total ripped off.

So i can play on v.3.5 until it works to instal v3.6 ? Anyway i can see the changes after update cas it do data caching

yes, ur account still safe aftr using new version nothng changes.

18 unity signs = 3500mcoins

15 members can contribute on it, that's why it was called Guild, not a Charity :D

But it is still best to reduce price of that signs, its just total ripped off.

ya u right, but i think with that price, hard for players with out using mcoin.

thus the 3.6 be able to use warehouse? Im currently stuck 3.5

we can only use warehouse after the guild is of lvl 2 :drinks:

why there is no update for pcs??? :cray: :cray:  it still v3.5.2.... anybody else having same prob?? :facepalm:

why there is no update for pcs??? :cray: :cray:  it still v3.5.2.... anybody else having same prob?? :facepalm:

Nope, i downloaded today and it works fantastic

After maintenance, i dont see dealer :wacko: :rofl: lucky i dont hve item in dealer

Hmm I think the previous Society  tab was much better  :facepalm:  lot of clicks on phone to see location...

:mega_shok: Wow another update but the games still unavailable for my windows phone. I've spent hundreds of $NZ on this game.... Stop saying you support windows phones .half the windows phones dont

I hav lost my shammy elmy id  8****7  reason being my phone was stolen from me while i was travelling . I could not come back for 3 months wen i came back i tried to log in using my user name [email protected] . :( i spent so much time on dat char. Dat account has 4 main chars elmyx priest elmy shammy in us, elmy shammy in eu, sylviax bd :( plz help me to get back. I d k why i hav been 

banned.i m too tired to make another char. If i dnt get da acc back i will hav to quit :( . Already i hav put over one year to make dat account