[2013.06.26] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Released – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

That take so much time... Only for Guild news... I don't want we Ayvondil update... If Guild's news take 2hours.. New map will take how much? 3days..? Please work fast :P we want play  :tease:

Thanks for your job  :pleasantry: but work fast  :pleasantry:  :rofl:

:'( :'( 

lol  why  :'( :'( u just there  kota ?

come  and  help some mcs  cl  ;D ;D  then u know  it  :cray: :cray: elvs  r  everywere

lol i dont need to help mcs, they will rape elfs (i know it) :rofl: btww arena.. dont forget our pvp  :yahoo:

hahahah  :lol:  ,,fake story bro :rofl:

What if it was true, most ppl here would go crazy'ss. :crazy:  And I would love to watch em ;D

:wacko: :unknw: :wacko:

I have pvp'ed Tpain, Xxpinoyxx, and Legionn and beat them all. No bd is a match for me. Quit riding my nuts poor noob.  :facepalm:

Other players who also lost in 1v1:

Kjlimo, Bellato, Nessah, Poley, Rpuss, Debuffer, Xwarxlogx, Sorceressz, Atachi, Leduy, Keizsha, Caliptra, Eldhrimnir, Rokzz, Acsetic.

Beat all of them on both chars.

I am the #1 pro.

Pvprange we know that you are pro but a pro should also have some respect to others also, then only those people will respect you. I am Darked the elf who always admired you but i am thinking of changing my mind on you.  :blush: :blush: :aggressive:

:wacko: :unknw: :wacko:

I have pvp'ed Tpain, Xxpinoyxx, and Legionn and beat them all. No bd is a match for me. Quit riding my nuts poor noob.  :facepalm:

Other players who also lost in 1v1:

Kjlimo, Bellato, Nessah, Poley, Rpuss, Debuffer, Xwarxlogx, Sorceressz, Atachi, Leduy, Keizsha, Caliptra, Eldhrimnir, Rokzz, Acsetic.

Beat all of them on both chars.

I am the #1 pro.

♥♥♥♥♥ please  ;D

when u win  1 v 1 with me  :rofl:

56272_.jpg

What if it was true, most ppl here would go crazy'ss. :crazy:  And I would love to watch em ;D

login ;D

PVPRANGE = failed in real life, no close friends, no love

judges from his attitude

being OP and famous as a jerk in the game make him forget his failure in the real life

@pvprange pls make MC char in EU bro, lets see how pro you are because many ppl say pro rogue and warlock there

So i could also meet you in arena and see how pro you are

i downloaded the 3.6 but when i run it.. the game client is still 3.5.2 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  damn help me out

@Kuz,

The cost of guild upgrade very expensive, 18 unity = 3500+ coins

Please reconsider the price or reduce the unity price pls

I agree too :(

hot to turn off that damn unity potion notification  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

file download for symbian stil at version 3.5(1) whre new version 3.6? wtf devs wasted my quota packet only *z*

Hey Kuzmitch did u add the show GP delivered by each member? :friends:

or not in this patch? cuz idk which of my members is doing the quests and which is inactive :wacko:

file download for symbian stil at version 3.5(1) whre new version 3.6? wtf devs wasted my quota packet only *z*

unable to install also at my symbian

I think its better if the unity we received is not personal or gift..

Why? I think Instead of using this unity sign we rather give it to our guild leader so we can help to reduced the high price cost of leveling our guild... Please do this since only few players will received unity sign... level 12 and above right? please devs dont give unity sign as gift, better make them non-personal or else it will be a useless gift.

WOW free unity sign you  guys are still surprising me

When  i download that game my computer says that warsüear isnt safe and has been removed.Next time i  downloaded game it said warspear may consider viruses or something like that. WHATS UP WITH THAT

WOW free unity sign you  guys are still surprising me

When  i download that game my computer says that warsüear isnt safe and has been removed.Next time i  downloaded game it said warspear may consider viruses or something like that. WHATS UP WITH THAT

turn the realtime protection of your antivirus "off" and then download and install the game.. i suggest u keep it off when u play warspear

Why unity sign personal??? If you already in a guild its pointless, you should be able to trade it to your guild leader for leveling up the guild youre already in........

turn the realtime protection of your antivirus "off" and then download and install the game.. i suggest u keep it off when u play warspear

Ok thx :good:

lol i dont need to help mcs, they will rape elfs (i know it) :rofl: btww arena.. dont forget our pvp  :yahoo:

lol  in this  pvp  m  standing  1  place  thats  u  win  :give_rose: i  want  u  win so,,,,,,,,,,,  but  nvm  u  win  i  lose  i  dnt  care

Awesome update devs. But I have to say, leveling guild is waaaaaayyyy too expensive. not allll players can afford to buy so much mcoins for unity signs or to sell mcoin items for gold. please reconsider the price.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT :

WHAT THE duck IS THIS duckING MIRACLE COIN ♥♥♥♥♥ SHIT ,I KNOW YOU RUN AN PVT .LTD. 

BUT THEIR IS A duckING THING CALLED " CUSTOMER SATISFACTION"

duckING 30 UNITY SIGNS FOR duckING 4497MC JUST FOR GUILD UPDATE AT LVL2....

WE THE PLAYERS WILL DEFINITELY PAY TO AIGRIND , BUT AIGRIND IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE GREEDY IN EVERY UPDATE....... YOUR EFFORTS SHOULD BE PAID HANDSOMELY BUT NOT FORCEFULLY.

I KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A duck BUT STILL YOU CAN INCREASE THE WORK AND REDUCE THE PRICE FOR PLAYERS .

REGARDS

PS

DON'T BAN ME  ;D

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT :

WHAT THE ♥♥♥♥ IS THIS ♥♥♥♥ING MIRACLE COIN ♥♥♥♥♥ SHIT ,I KNOW YOU RUN AN PVT .LTD. 

BUT THEIR IS A ♥♥♥♥ING THING CALLED " CUSTOMER SATISFACTION"

♥♥♥♥ING 30 UNITY SIGNS FOR ♥♥♥♥ING 4497MC JUST FOR GUILD UPDATE AT LVL2....

WE THE PLAYERS WILL DEFINITELY PAY TO AIGRIND , BUT AIGRIND IS BECOMING MORE AND MORE GREEDY IN EVERY UPDATE....... YOUR EFFORTS SHOULD BE PAID HANDSOMELY BUT NOT FORCEFULLY.

I KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A ♥♥♥♥ BUT STILL YOU CAN INCREASE THE WORK AND REDUCE THE PRICE FOR PLAYERS .

REGARDS

PS

DON'T BAN ME  ;D

1ST LMFAO

2ND YES THEY ARE WAY OVER PRICED THEY WANT U TO PAY 4.5K AND 8 SIGNS AND 7000GP JUST FOR THE FIRST PASSIVE SKILL

3RD THEN FOR THE UPGRADE THEY WANT 71,000 GP AND 80K AND 18 SIGNS WTF SURE WE ARE WORKING AS A GUILD BUT WOW IDK GUYS THIS MAY NOT LAST TO LONG THO ...

4TH JUST SAYING NO HARD FEELINGS I HOPE AND PLZ DONT BANN ME ALSO  :blush:

why symbian users have problem with the new update?i downloaded V3.5.1

why dont answer to question?if cant answer why made uyour forum?