[2013.06.26] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Released – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

Yes i think that too  :nea: . it will be wasted or will be sold at shop if a player had no gold to create guild.

agree or make it two tower just like the astral lab

thn make a guild n sell it :lol:

Guest XthekingX
android still 3.5.1 :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

u promotion mc side?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Of course  ::)

I have my HYPER PRO SKILLED shaman Pvpshaman all +9 with critical enchants. I now see the light and see that evles suck hard. In Us-Sapphire elves aren't even allowed in the pvp cave, thats because i gank them all  :diablo:

Lol, and you say "never give up elves...."

Awww, look at this kid. Thinks elfs are still good so he keeps playing elf. Soon you will learn young jedi that ELFS SUCK. Mcs are the best and elfs are pure stinking garbage. Mcs have rogue, warlock and shaman. Elfs have ummm..... bg?Elfs skills suck, accept the fact and make a mc.  :drinks:

LOL yea right...WARLOCK is IMBALANCE you mean, right bro?? *easy mode switched on*

Patient bro..we are complaining the imbalance faction in another thread hope you will get upset soon

I have my HYPER PRO SKILLED shaman Pvpshaman all +9 with critical enchants. I now see the light and see that evles suck hard. In Us-Sapphire elves aren't even allowed in the pvp cave, thats because i gank them all  :diablo:

lol good luck with your shaman :facepalm: :rofl:

Like the idea, otherwise "when" tower is open no one will able to do/take quest but war

ONLY sneaky rogues can enter the dungeon bro and died there because no healer with them or wait....they can kill any boss with pots and life scrolls :facepalm:

Awww, look at this kid. Thinks elfs are still good so he keeps playing elf. Soon you will learn young jedi that ELFS SUCK. Mcs are the best and elfs are pure stinking garbage. Mcs have rogue, warlock and shaman. Elfs have ummm..... bg?

Elfs skills suck, accept the fact and make a mc.  :drinks:

u  forgot  mage  and  ranger _+ bd +  druid  :dirol:

Guest XthekingX
android still 3.5.1 :facepalm:

Devs still ignore to make a real 1v1 option in a neutral area with spectators.  :facepalm:

:facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: , stop spamming

Will we have to redownload game or will it data cache? Roland answer this please.

try redownload bro,,there avalible 3.6.0 ;D

Awww, look at this kid. Thinks elfs are still good so he keeps playing elf. Soon you will learn young jedi that ELFS SUCK. Mcs are the best and elfs are pure stinking garbage. Mcs have rogue, warlock and shaman. Elfs have ummm..... bg?

delete your pvprange if u rlly dont like elf anymore xD

and elf are nice, not all are bad,they can be pro too even the skills ''sucks''

ELFS FTW :dirol: :aggressive:

:facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: , stop spamming

Don't make me mad kid, i'll have to eat another chili dog. Your not my boss, im your MASTER. Respect my authority.

Also please add when a noob dies in war or arena they actually lose experience points and can drop to as low as level 10. And give players that kill noobs 1/3 of their gold. This will keep weak noobs like Xwarxlogx and Williammm and Xso and Xxpinoyxx from leveling.  Ty.

If this would be out, you would reach lvl 10 in no time for free  ;)

BY THE WAY GUYS WHEN WILL THE UPDATE FINISH . WHEN WE WILL START TO PLAY THE GAME ?? ANY IDEA ANYONE ?? :blush: :blush: :fool: :unknw:

Don't make me mad kid, i'll have to eat another chili dog. Your not my boss, im your MASTER. Respect my authority.

LOL :facepalm:

but  in  eu  anytime captured pvp  cave  elfs  i  think  u  dnt  know  elfs  powers  8) 8) 

sounds gay  :wacko:

TRULY NERD that hacking people credit card in the basement to make all his chars +10

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BY THE WAY GUYS WHEN WILL THE UPDATE FINISH . WHEN WE WILL START TO PLAY THE GAME ?? ANY IDEA ANYONE ?? :blush: :blush: :fool: :unknw:

When Devs finish the update maintenance, ofc.

;D ;)

;D ;D ;D all  r  waiting  to  update  so  here  timepass  :diablo: :diablo: ;D ;D

Learn how to use your ranger before speaking!

but  in  eu  anytime captured pvp  cave  elfs  i  think  u  dnt  know  elfs  powers  8) 8)

LOOOOOOOOOOOL ARENA  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just kill the most elfs at kota when im doing quests.. (except my friends).. blocking etc....  :diablo: