[2013.06.26] “Warspear Online” 3.6 Released – Leveling Up Your Guild!

Kuzmitch

Опубликованное фото

People of Arinar!

AIGRIND company releases an update of the best mobile MMORPG “Warspear Online: Clash of Guilds” 3.6 for Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Mobile, and PC, which can be downloaded from the official site http://warspear-online.com/en/download/. In this update you could immerse yourself into exciting guild leveling process and will receive unique passive skills, increase number of co-guild members, share items through guild warehouse and many more!

We give you a Unity Sign, which will help to create your own guild right now! All the characters above level 12 that you are actively playing with the release of the update Warspear Online 3.5 will receive this gift. And that's not all: up to 1 July amount of gold required to create a guild were reduced TWICE!

These days, when the fate of thousands lives, the alliance brothers believe in you and bestow this Unity Sign as a symbol of strength which more powerful than all weapons and spells of Arinar! Take a chance wisely, and in any battle you’ll not be alone. The allies, soldiers and friends will stand shoulder to shoulder under the Unity Sign of your guild!

More information about changes in this update you can read in the following theme on forum.

Enjoy the game!

AIGRIND Team.

@Kuz,

The cost of guild upgrade very expensive, 18 unity = 3500+ coins

Please reconsider the price or reduce the unity price pls

@Kuz,

Check this Devz plz :crazy:

@Kuz,

yes agree  ::) . reduce price pls

I say make unitys more expensive so weak noobs cant level.

most noob are very active making guild points tho, all richies are easy to give up doing quest for guild points

We give you a Unity Sign, which will help to create your own guild right now! All the characters above level 12 that you are actively playing with the release of the update Warspear Online 3.5 will receive this

Price drop of unity signs commences

E: Oh wait, I guess they'll be personal.

Also please add when a noob dies in war or arena they actually lose experience points and can drop to as low as level 10. And give players that kill noobs 1/3 of their gold. This will keep weak noobs like Xwarxlogx and Williammm and Xso and Xxpinoyxx from leveling.  Ty.

Agree whit pvprange xD

ahaha , ty devs !!♡♥

I cant wait to see my mobile screen fixed , so i can feel comfortable playing again :D tyyy

Please add skill "Atom Bomb"  to rangers.

Also make unitys more expensive so weak noobs cant level a guild.  And make it so when someone dies in a war or arena the person who killed them get 1/3 of their gold and they lose experience points. This will keep weak noobs like Xwarxlogx, Xxpinoyxx, Xso, Anihalator from Leveling. 

Also please add when a noob dies in war or arena they actually lose experience points and can drop to as low as level 10. And give players that kill noobs 1/3 of their gold. This will keep weak noobs like Xwarxlogx and Williammm and Xso and Xxpinoyxx from leveling.  Ty.

I think it isn't good for you seen how many arenas you have lost!  :facepalm:

56207_.jpg

when new skill update? :fool: i dont want ayvondil 1st in next update, i want new skill 1st XD.

my suggestion is dont play warspear bro