A different leveling system

Bizkits

I think this has been discussed many times and also been dismissed by the more senior members of the community, but i think that looking at the current situation with many level 16+ players not doing dailys to earn exp because they find them too repetitive it cant be ignored that exp for killing mobs might be a better option... this would also mean that people that play the game more often would advance faster and to a higher level than others because higher level players can hunt higher level mobs ! more game time=stronger character ! also this would get rid of daily quests which are reeeaaally boring  :blush: i would prefer to get my 10 exp from killing 40 random mobs than to search for 10 burning mixtures for an hour  ;D i know many people think that the leveling is unique and fresh to the genre but i think grinding is a better/more sensible alternative  :unknw: let me know what you think ! (also oppinions of high level people are important to me on this post as this concerns you guys more than others  :friends: )

boring yes, but fair... what would be funny if u see a mc playing 24h at lvl max killing u just for fun?... also for mcs, find a elf that play 24h killing them for fun (both at max lvl but not u...) thats not fair  :nea:

mh... i guess for this leveling sysstem to really make sense we need a much higher player population !

no. I dont agreee,we need arena instead of this.

Players arent motivate to lvl up. But with the arena they would be motivated to be strongers and do dailies ;)

It's really the same. You still need to play a lot to advance faster. So those who play longer will do more quests and ultimately advance faster. Or you could just buy all the items you need which is another bad move from aigrind. So now they kinda ruined the unique system.

It's really the same. You still need to play a lot to advance faster. So those who play longer will do more quests and ultimately advance faster. Or you could just buy all the items you need which is another bad move from aigrind. So now they kinda ruined the unique system.

yeah i dont like that either... it again gives people with lots of money more advantages but then again lots of people started selling mc shop items for gold which is good to... maybe this will give the gold a value again because as of now its useless  :facepalm:

Just uninstalled "the game" after 1 month of playing and took my time to pass to the forum for a little feedback. :)

Well, it started so promising, but...what's enough is enough. Too much wasted time a day for boring quests. The rewarding system just sucks so hard. The quests suck. The items are so few. The bugs are sooo many. The pvp is imba. No clear faqs, no clear info for nothing 3 3 active skills ? C'mon, give me a break ! Roar is bugged now, it acted reasonably before the update, now with 5 sk.points in it, I have lower damage red. than before !! What about a TREE SKILL with at least 15 skills for a true build according to everyone preferences ? !!??  What about a tree skill with branches of skills ? Its too hard I guess. I started playing 1 month ago and I made very easily some friends, about 7-8 friends. We were online daily for quests on the first island and all was smooth playing. Now, I am lvl 16 on the 2nd island with only the guards quest left, and the only one left from the original group. None of them checked in the game soon after the daily quests on 2nd island began. 10 days now or more and no track of them. They quit ! And it's no surprise with these quests. Omg, gather 40 of these, 30 of those etc...and u do this for 3-4 h a day. Cmon guys, its stupid ! For the harder quests, nobody is online to help when u need it !! Why, u may ask...Coz they already quit. So to complete a harder quest, u run around like an imbecil asking ppl to help u. Thats bullshit ! Excuse my language, but its how it is. This could be a genius game, but the way it is now, its simply stupid.

Take into consideration these : a totally new leveling system, 99 levels with xp from monsters, drop from monsters, from every monster !!,a much easier quests, in a normal rpg u must be able to finish the hardest bosses and quests all by yourself alone ! Maybe with help from anothe player,ok, but thats all. The successful recipe for a successful rpg doesnt seem to work for you. Which is a huge variety of items dropping from monsters, an elaborate tree skill to build your char as you want and so much more... Like increasing the range of variables that define a character, the items, the skill etc. Poison and elemental damage enchanted weapons and armor, different speed for each class and ways to change it through items and skills, a real pvp area, not a whole island where everybody kills everybody while doing quests(this is a huge mistake), and many many more. Im sure you guys played lots of good rpgs. Its not about copying, its about the principles that make people stay and play. Its about what makes a good rpg addictive and replayable. Oh, the replay value for this gane is like nothing. Thats all. No more gather 40 of these and those for me. Untill you wont change the game radically,ppl will leave bored and annoyed. Again, this could be a genius mobile mmo, but it isnt for now. Unfortunately.