Preparations for Berengar's six shadows

siwers

If someone needs to do quest Berengar's six shadows let write your nickname and class here  :friends:

the day and hour we will determine later ;)

- Petrova (rogue)

- Wilczek (Bararian)

- Scourge (rogue)

- Balanar (Bararian)

- drakopolan (shaman)

- Pentagram (BladeDancer)

add Jinada :)

we waiting on shadows room ;]

I don't know if everyone finished because some noob always atack me and finaly killed so I can't help rest :P

5277_.png

5278_.png

5279_.png

5280_.png

sry siwers i attacked you twice but dont wanted it  :blush: I was playing on Mobile Phone so the screen was smaller and i saw not shadows because everywhere were mcs  ;D so i attacked some mc  :(

I saw it so i attack you too and someone killed you  :crazy:

I wanted wait for my elf friend because he was offline but Alairish killed me  :bad:

Never do quest with MC & Elves together, that's just gonna start war  :wacko:  Yes, I saw everyone attack princess kitty Petrova , Shame on them to harm such a good innocent kitty  :give_rose:  ;D

it was hard because of the three mc nubs who just went in shadows for fun, their names are, dgray,wizards, and vomm, as you can see, while we are killig shadows, they are killing us elves unnoticable by almost everyone, and i tried to kill dgray so it would stop, but suddenly all mc killed me, and after that antimatter blocked elf way to shadows, what a shame..

Never do quest with MC & Elves together, that's just gonna start war  :wacko:  Yes, I saw everyone attack princess kitty Petrova , Shame on them to harm such a good innocent kitty  :give_rose:    ;D 

princess kitty is sad now  :'(  needs a ticket to the caribbean, funded by elves  ;D

when we start elves block way to gate  :bad:

Who ever attack kitty shall face the consequences !!!!!!!!!!! Panda horde will chase them  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

YEah Nubs Gaster & Bluenoobtro block the way, but Bluenoobtro was stupid cause he didn't root me before I went in  :facepalm:  ;D

But finally, at the very end of our action "Halloween-Shadows time", all Elves and MCs who stay to help, fight braverly for both sides :)

So each and everyone of elves and MCs have their own pretty, little mirror :)

Thanks to: Chirikkk, Katerine, Mokrapacha, Rocco, Mrewan, Palurah, Cuelborns, Mileypl, Alpexz and all of other players who helped (except noobs like dgray, wizards). Sorry if I forget write your name :D

5281_.png

it was hard because of the three mc nubs who just went in shadows for fun, their names are, dgray,wizards, and vomm, as you can see, while we are killig shadows, they are killing us elves unnoticable by almost everyone, and i tried to kill dgray so it would stop, but suddenly all mc killed me, and after that antimatter blocked elf way to shadows, what a shame..

i was killed by 2 - 3 elf at shadow room then i cannot go back, but i dunno who killed me back then. thats why i get pissed and start taking revenge.. since i cannot enter shadow room, i cannot attack elf there, then i attack whoever trying to did the shadows, im sorry but i find my self feeling better after that

• 5 months later...

[Shadows]

My Rogue and Shaman Need Please Add

#Spilz , #Sickospilz

Thanks