worst rangers

Gotek

:blush:  Well I am top worsts Rangers In Us-sapphire if that is ur question  :'(  But! Am proud to be weak  8) :yahoo:  idc what u think of me & my Ranger  :dirol:

me and you had a great arena match yesterday, only mistake made was my misclick at the beginning causing them to get the first hit. but we both kited them with ease, nicely done and flawless to say the least! especially since we both were underamped!

brains>brawn

ok jst 1 thing i wnt tell u about swaaz he made his equips +0 nw so ofc u can kill him bt pummy i dk about him if u cud thats gud  :unknw:  bt the worst is pvprange  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  he thinks his self #1 pro player  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  stupid fag nerd fat player he jst can when a eat contest stupid  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  player

Ok so have u ever heard of the saying "Never judge the book by its cover?" well if u havent thats not good why are u calling someone u dont really know from his/her feelings or the way they really are from inside and personality? I never though about those things neither I guess I was just like u and other people I used to also descriminate people because I used to see that they were getting bullied so I would join the insults and calling names until I met people who I will never never forget those persons who needed people to express themselves on people who background story wasnt so good people who played to get rid of the chaos In real life I then started learning that I was wrong on doing all those things :cray:  Thanks to those people I changed but sadly they left now I have only 2 real friends in Warspear online and I will never let them go no matter what  :cray:  pvprange is simply being silly and trolling u am not close friends but am sure he a great person and remember if u point one finger at a person ur pointing 3 fingers back at urself So next time just because someone is getting bullied On World Chat, Trade chat, pt chat, Areana chat join them and follow them we are all capable of realizing of what we are doing Incorrect and for pvprange pew pew! I support u because u have to deal with haters and insults most of the time but dont let them get u with the laser gun!  :give_rose: 

Swaaz your definitely the worst ranger I cant even remember the last time I seen you kill someone every time I see you, you end up dying without getting a kill why is that?

Haha this kid gets his ass whooped so many times that he get nightmares of me killing him. He couldnt sleep and comes and makes lame topics like these. ik its wasnt worth a reply. Looks like Swaaz also trolled n killed him with his +0bow lmao.

If that gotek retard replies to this too then it shows how hard he has been fked in game xD.

he only made this topic because i beat osirian in pvp with +0s  :facepalm:

hes gotta up that ego a notch

he only made this topic because i beat osirian in pvp with +0s  :facepalm:

hes gotta up that ego a notch

lol swazz youve never killed osi or pluton on your ranger... you never had and you never will. hopzz explanation for why youre on the top worst rangers is pretty much on target. sorry dude :(  maybe one day while chasing you through nadir ill fall asleep and youll get your first kill.. but for now all you can do is dream :D

lol swazz youve never killed osi or pluton on your ranger... you never had and you never will. hopzz explanation for why youre on the top worst rangers is pretty much on target. sorry dude :(  maybe one day while chasing you through nadir ill fall asleep and youll get your first kill.. but for now all you can do is dream :D

you didnt prove me wrong, only continued to babble like a child

you didnt prove me wrong, only continued to babble like a child

quote from joethetank after i punished him oh so many times and making fun of ho weak he is

"one day i will beat you" followed by ignoring me out of anger and a great deal of butthurt

quote from joethetank after i punished him oh so many times and making fun of ho weak he is

"one day i will beat you" followed by ignoring me out of anger and a great deal of butthurt

do you even english?

Well his ice rings and ammy almost reach my accurate xbow smack

Your not the only one who can take screen shots. Look how bad these two suck.

57267_.png

57268_.png

57269_.png

Guest XthekingX

no Pew Pew?!

Cool. He killed pluton once... Must feel very accomplished... Lmao

Post that screenshot of me owning pummy on osirian a few minutes later

That one deserves a meme.

57549_.jpg

Notice how elforme does more than you every screen

Elforme > pvprange

Wheres the only other 2-3 of 20+ matches you beat me that day?

O:-)

Or am i being too generous on the estimate

funniest comment of my day :rofl:  u had me rollin for hours cant get over it

You don't have a chance with me in fair pvp, do you? And you gank, stealth as a pvp sign? Can BD use ham as a sign? Of course when you are in my sight. K.O.S

You don't have a chance with me in fair pvp, do you? And you gank, stealth as a pvp sign? Can BD use ham as a sign? Of course when you are in my sight. K.O.S

haha i love ignorant rogues that use skills besides dodge buff on pvp signal

ask ascetic

hahahahahaha

edit: still beat him the first time. his excuse? "you run"

:facepalm:

sure panchens join in

and pummy is an angry child. he tries insulting but has no quality material whatsoever. he always ends up ignoring me because im way too much to handle. im a genius pro, azebu the cereal killer is even afraid of going up against me... all these wannabe trolls fail when they go up against the almighty osirian. even beastmodes feared me

:shok: what in the world!!!!

Hey dude im the CHAMP, >:D >:D lots of people scared of my fight O:-) Very high chance of crying afterwards, ask Ladygi ;D

EYIT CHAMP :yahoo:

:blush:  Well I am top worsts Rangers In Us-sapphire if that is ur question  :'(  But! Am proud to be weak  8) :yahoo:  idc what u think of me & my Ranger  :dirol:

Shes just being modest, shes not that bad ::)

Ok so have u ever heard of the saying "Never judge the book by its cover?" well if u havent thats not good why are u calling someone u dont really know from his/her feelings or the way they really are from inside and personality? I never though about those things neither I guess I was just like u and other people I used to also descriminate people because I used to see that they were getting bullied so I would join the insults and calling names until I met people who I will never never forget those persons who needed people to express themselves on people who background story wasnt so good people who played to get rid of the chaos In real life I then started learning that I was wrong on doing all those things :cray:  Thanks to those people I changed but sadly they left now I have only 2 real friends in Warspear online and I will never let them go no matter what  :cray:  pvprange is simply being silly and trolling u am not close friends but am sure he a great person and remember if u point one finger at a person ur pointing 3 fingers back at urself So next time just because someone is getting bullied On World Chat, Trade chat, pt chat, Areana chat join them and follow them we are all capable of realizing of what we are doing Incorrect and for pvprange pew pew! I support u because u have to deal with haters and insults most of the time but dont let them get u with the laser gun!  :give_rose:

Absolutely correct, i support u,  :good: PVPRANGE/PVPSHAMAN is #1 PRO, many delicious jelly crybabies upset cause they'r lame weak sissy asses, PVPRANGE is #1 (dont hate) :yahoo:

Absolutely correct, i support u,  :good: PVPRANGE/PVPSHAMAN is #1 PRO, many delicious jelly crybabies upset cause they'r lame weak sissy asses, PVPRANGE is #1 (dont hate) :yahoo:

Unfortunately, I'll have to agree ;D