hassn

Gotek

i want to pvp this almighty hasnn. show him whwos really best :]

i hear he has a char on sapphire. maybe if hes not a chicken hel fight me.

ill even let him pot as many times as he wants

Hassn is not the almighty. He's +10. If you wanna fight the thoughest barb, you need to come to emerald and look for suprememan. Theirs only one barb on emerald server.

Hassn is not the almighty. He's +10. If you wanna fight the thoughest barb, you need to come to emerald and look for suprememan. Theirs only one barb on emerald server.

totally true. hassn knows only rush n lost to me many times in pvp (barb, shaman, lock, bd i beat all of them ^^ ) but supre is on different class with hassn. he is really pro n he knows how to do pvpve ^^

totally true. hassn knows only rush n lost to me many times in pvp (barb, shaman, lock, bd i beat all of them ^^ ) but supre is on different class with hassn. he is really pro n he knows how to do pvpve ^^

Yes i was kinda surprised when i saw Hassn losing so many pvps what i tought that would be easy but i quess arena is bit different than ressing in front of elf caravan ;D  But i can't talk bad about him since he has helped me so much with chainless :blush:  well 2 times but it was awesome ;D

does this mean im stronger then hassn? if i can WIN zain  :blush: :blush: :blush:

Rev i can beat u naked xD just the way i pvpd demoledor xD btw you have better dodge xD you dodge more of my attacks xD but in power ofc im stronger lol

P.S forgot to take ss when u beat suprememan

aside from supre,

agusia and walfa are smart barbs too, just not as high amped as the ones named, so wont get mentioned, cause most people in this game only see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

and hassn isn't that bad anymore, after losing countless fights people will eventually get better

Rev i can beat u naked xD just the way i pvpd demoledor xD btw you have better dodge xD you dodge more of my attacks xD but in power ofc im stronger lol

P.S forgot to take ss when u beat suprememan

but wtf i won u like most of the time i lose when u get lucky crits or i dont get lucky dodge  :cray:

but wtf i won u like most of the time i lose when u get lucky crits or i dont get lucky dodge  :cray:

When it comes to pvping rouges and bladedancers its all about parry dodge when its bd vs barb its fair because of the attack def and stats bd vs bd is all about strength and stats nothing special other classes like shaman vs shaman warlock vs warlock mage vs mage druid vs druid is a good match up bd vs rouge = the winner with most dodges and parrys like i beat sulla with +8 flamberges because i dodged and parry but he usualy beat me the win ratio was probably 0:3  now im amped to +10 different story now xd

When it comes to pvping rouges and bladedancers its all about parry dodge when its bd vs barb its fair because of the attack def and stats bd vs bd is all about strength and stats nothing special other classes like shaman vs shaman warlock vs warlock mage vs mage druid vs druid is a good match up bd vs rouge = the winner with most dodges and parrys like i beat sulla with +8 flamberges because i dodged and parry but he usualy beat me the win ratio was probably 0:3  now im amped to +10 different story now xd

oh xd so why say u can beat me naked? :blush: :blush:

Hassn hahahaha!.... he is a good guy i can say that cause many of my friends gets lots of gift and lots of free stuff to many random player that he had never known.... tho he may not be the best player in the game he is pretty good and the best thing about him is he dont BARK!!! like some one on elf with +10 equip and weapons... also he is not the best player... i can say that cause its class that matter and the rune you use against your opponent more over your fighting strategy in fight  :crazy:

now this pisses me off.. all people who insult hassn, i dont understand why they do that?? Hassn NEVER insulted anyone before, he gives free stuff whats the hate for?  spew that hate in their faces

now this pisses me off.. all people who insult hassn, i dont understand why they do that?? Hassn NEVER insulted anyone before, he gives free stuff whats the hate for?  spew that hate in their faces

ikr once when pockets where on sale he was giving them out for free :bad: i didnt get 1 but a lot of my friends did :cray: :'(

aside from supre,

agusia and walfa are smart barbs too, just not as high amped as the ones named, so wont get mentioned, cause most people in this game only see $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

and hassn isn't that bad anymore, after losing countless fights people will eventually get better

i dont know about walfa n agusia's playin' stlye. but i heard good things about them.

yea thats true :good:

i dont know why a lot of ppl insult him :facepalm: :facepalm:

hassn is good guy bro,, :fool: he never insult ppl n say bad thing  :facepalm:

but why this happened to him??? :clapping: :clapping:

:blush:  i am gay i had sex with his rogue many time  :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: 

in a very nasty way indeed

in a very nasty way indeed

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]stay on topic about hassn, and not homosexualities towards buuud :give_rose: .[/shadow][/glow]

XD hassn is very easy but if he parrys alot of your attacks or dodges you damn your dead xd

Darkzain ur #1 pro bd in eu ur the only 1 hu can kill him  ;)  ur pro man  ::)

Darkzain ur #1 pro bd in eu ur the only 1 hu can kill him  ;)  ur pro man  ::)

galaxybomb can kill hassn, ginis COULD and zethu could when he had his sd..

galaxybomb can kill hassn, ginis COULD and zethu could when he had his sd..

my 13 lv bd can kill too :rofl: :rofl: just i need to meet in lava arena wit bug :rofl:

if  u  want kill  hassn  so  kill  fast  otherwise  he  kill  u  :bad:  coz  he  have  gud  dmg

ham n run :P bd tactic