Ranger has been made weak after update

Shaun

i wanna say how i fell about rangers skills and wanna knw everyones opinion what i feel is after update the blessing which is reduced even if it  hits a lot of times still makes rangers weak cuz rangers scatter works from oly 2yrds and i have seen and heard many acatters failing a lot for what reason i have no idea and rangers dodge increases oly 2% dodge at lvl1 whats the use of it and about trap when u put trap on 1 map and go to the other map the trap disappears now when blessing is also reduced what are rangers left with???? can i have everyones opinion on this pls i wanna knw what others think about this  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

i wanna say how i fell about rangers skills and wanna knw everyones opinion what i feel is after update the blessing which is reduced even if it  hits a lot of times still makes rangers weak cuz rangers scatter works from oly 2yrds and i have seen and heard many acatters failing a lot for what reason i have no idea and rangers dodge increases oly 2% dodge at lvl1 whats the use of it and about trap when u put trap on 1 map and go to the other map the trap disappears now when blessing is also reduced what are rangers left with???? can i have everyones opinion on this pls i wanna knw what others think about this  :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray: :cray:

Well nerfing blessing was a bit of a disapointment but you can always increase your damage or attack speed to compensate for that. But yes rangers have become greatly weaker and maybe that is a good thing. :unknw:

yeah bcause many player doesnt like ranger.

I found solution : MOVE to barbar for increase their population again and delete ur ranger....

Rangers are not weak,only because u dnt know how to use them.

Rangers are not weak,only because u dnt know how to use them.

i knw how to use a ranger but the thing which irritates me is rangers scatter which works from oly 2yards whereas even a barbs charge works from 3 yards or a dks pull 5yards  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

i knw how to use a ranger but the thing which irritates me is rangers scatter which works from oly 2yards whereas even a barbs charge works from 3 yards or a dks pull 5yards  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

being ranged is already advantage..

Um, DKs pull has no stun or silence, so as soon as a ranger is pulled he can scatter DK before getting hit and now DK wasted his pull and cooldown is 30sec. Scatter is anti melee, I don't see why it needs to be 5yds.

Um, DKs pull has no stun or silence, so as soon as a ranger is pulled he can scatter DK before getting hit and now DK wasted his pull and cooldown is 30sec. Scatter is anti melee, I don't see why it needs to be 5yds.

Yes its good that scatter is only 2 yards but i think dk's pull resets attack so it counts the attack speed from after opponent was pulled so you usually get the first hit in atleast that often happens when i pull people on my dk and that 1 hit can count

dks pull does stun the enemy for 1 sec stun in the sense enemy is not able to use skill cuz the usage of skill gets canceled and u have to use it again and that much time is snuf for a dk with a 1h sword and shield with a good amout of attack speed enuf time to use exhalation of darkness and than comes the follow up skills as always and scatter is not at all anti melle any melle class can get a ranger b4 the ranger scatter except for a pala bds bleed 2 yards dks pull 5 yards and barbs charge 3 yards these skills can be used b4 scatter and once these are used rangers hp is reduced to more than in that span of time

being ranged is already advantage..

thats y melles are given skills to get closer to ranger classes except for pala

What about Rogue`s and Bd`s then? I don`t assume they have a 3Yard or greater stun that works perfectly.

Gouge-1Yard (able to fail)

Hamstring-2Yards(able to dodge)

Dk`s can pull you yes, but if you`re fast enough you`ll be able to scatter him back then trap and back-off.

Barbs are the real nerfed class. You really think a ranger can`t defeat a barb that cant even use rush properly? not to mention the high rate of failling to this skill.

You rangers should be lucky that Bless didn`t got nerfed more.

It`s basicly all you can relay on.

I`m a fan of scatter sometimes failing aswell, as I recall of Rangers being an OP class before.

Hope you`ll stick up with this before starting another lie of a topic.

Only thing I agree with is scatter fail. I mean sometimes it makes sense, like if the enemy your scattering is backed against a wall or crossing, of course it wont work. But when you scatter a rogue instantly after it stealth hits you and they stay on your ass, thats when im like wtf. And this has happened to me several times. Not just vs rogues but barb too. Maybe its an equivalent for gouge failing idk, but it happens too often for it to be a balancing factor when gouge only fails like 25%. Just my opinion

dks pull does stun the enemy for 1 sec stun in the sense enemy is not able to use skill cuz the usage of skill gets canceled and u have to use it again and that much time is snuf for a dk with a 1h sword and shield with a good amout of attack speed enuf time to use exhalation of darkness and than comes the follow up skills as always and scatter is not at all anti melle any melle class can get a ranger b4 the ranger scatter except for a pala bds bleed 2 yards dks pull 5 yards and barbs charge 3 yards these skills can be used b4 scatter and once these are used rangers hp is reduced to more than in that span of time

First of all no, I can't tell you how often I pull with dk and I get hit by scatter or any other instant stun/disable before I get one swing in on the target.

Second scatter is to create a distance to a melee target that has come to close to the ranger, not to  knockback a target that still is far away in the sense of melee combat.

Third with blessing, scatter can do dmg.

Scatter , blessing and trap are most useful and suited skills given to ranger i think. Dodge is bit useless but who needs to dodge when u kill 70% opponents b4 they touch u?

Dk and barb are bit hard for ranger to kill , specially barb .Due to long range stun and high def and hp + barbs have chop.

i dont see why u wanna stay always away from melle , u mean devs shouldnt give any chance to melle? foolish argument topic

What about Rogue`s and Bd`s then? I don`t assume they have a 3Yard or greater stun that works perfectly.

Gouge-1Yard (able to fail)

Hamstring-2Yards(able to dodge)

Dk`s can pull you yes, but if you`re fast enough you`ll be able to scatter him back then trap and back-off.

Barbs are the real nerfed class. You really think a ranger can`t defeat a barb that cant even use rush properly? not to mention the high rate of failling to this skill.

You rangers should be lucky that Bless didn`t got nerfed more.

It`s basicly all you can relay on.

I`m a fan of scatter sometimes failing aswell, as I recall of Rangers being an OP class before.

Hope you`ll stick up with this before starting another lie of a topic.

rogues gouge doesnt fail most often bds ham cannot be dodge if the bd has a good accuracy and it works from 2 yards same like scatter so bds can still stop a rnager from scattering and scattering a dk after he has pulled u aint that easy not cuz sm1 is not fast enuf its not easy cuz there are chances of scatter failing, barbs are no nerfed class the chances of a successfull charge are higher than its failing ive got stunned most of the times a barb has charged me rangers were never an op class they were beatable that time and now they are even more weak. whatever i said here is not at all a lie and i have just started this topic so that i knw what others think about ranger when u cant suggest in proper way than dont do so i just need opinins of pros like bloodylips darkborn etc etc etc not of noobs like so just stfu

Scatter , blessing and trap are most useful and suited skills given to ranger i think. Dodge is bit useless but who needs to dodge when u kill 70% opponents b4 they touch u?

Dk and barb are bit hard for ranger to kill , specially barb .Due to long range stun and high def and hp + barbs have chop.

i dont see why u wanna stay always away from melle , u mean devs shouldnt give any chance to melle? foolish argument topic

dude its not an arguement topic and i dint mean that devs shoudnt give any chance to melles as i said i just started this topic to knw what ppl think about rangers what are their oppinions about rangers becoming weak than b4 it is possible to kill 70% opponents b4 they touch u no doubt but its not easy and with rangers scatter failing again and again and blessing being nerfed it becomes even more diffficult.

im to lazy to read wat u guys said but honestly im sick of u ppl complaining about rangers when they are perfectly fine.. if u cant dodge then use res gear, if u use a bow NOT CBOW u can easily kite anyone,my ranger lvl 15 +3 arena bow full arena set and i win about 80% of my fights vs melee, i even get some dodes in wit full res set :good:

First of all no, I can't tell you how often I pull with dk and I get hit by scatter or any other instant stun/disable before I get one swing in on the target.

Second scatter is to create a distance to a melee target that has come to close to the ranger, not to  knockback a target that still is far away in the sense of melee combat.

Third with blessing, scatter can do dmg.

ty for your opinion  :drinks:  but i dint quiet understand the third point how can sctter do dmg??? its to push opponents closer to u at a distance what has dmg gotta do with it??? can u explain ur point pls :unknw: :unknw:

im to lazy to read wat u guys said but honestly im sick of u ppl complaining about rangers when they are perfectly fine.. if u cant dodge then use res gear, if u use a bow NOT CBOW u can easily kite anyone,my ranger lvl 15 +3 arena bow full arena set and i win about 80% of my fights vs melee, i even get some dodes in wit full res set :good:

ty for ur oppinon :good: but i dont understand y evryone thinks im complaining when im not cant u read im just asking for others opinions thats all!!!

ty for ur oppinon :good: but i dont understand y evryone thinks im complaining when im not cant u read im just asking for others opinions thats all!!!

sorry all i did was read the title didnt really care wat u had to say, i just assume u were complaing cuz of wat u put the title as.

ty for your opinion  :drinks:  but i dint quiet understand the third point how can sctter do dmg??? its to push opponents closer to u at a distance what has dmg gotta do with it??? can u explain ur point pls :unknw: :unknw:

If a ranger use scatter while buffed with blessing, scatter has same chance as power shot and normal attack to trigger blessings extra arrow. So with bless, scatter can do knockback + arrow dmg (crit if your really lucky)

If a ranger use scatter while buffed with blessing, scatter has same chance as power shot and normal attack to trigger blessings extra arrow. So with bless, scatter can do knockback + arrow dmg (crit if your really lucky)

seriously i dint knw about that wow i did notice sometimes my ranger giving an xtra dmg of blessing after scatter but i assumed that it would be a bug or might be it happens cuz of lag ty for the info  :clapping:

Both powershot and scatter has a chance to add blessing arrow. Max ranger dmg in 3-4sec would be 6 normal arrows, 1 powershot arrow + knockback. Yes you need luck for this but also brings average atk speed down to 0.5sec in that period of time. No other dual wield or 2h weapon never ever gets even near that atk speed, which directly results in rangers dps.

That's what a ranger does with some luck and not to forget ranger is a high crit class.

rogues gouge doesnt fail most often bds ham cannot be dodge if the bd has a good accuracy and it works from 2 yards same like scatter so bds can still stop a rnager from scattering and scattering a dk after he has pulled u aint that easy not cuz sm1 is not fast enuf its not easy cuz there are chances of scatter failing, barbs are no nerfed class the chances of a successfull charge are higher than its failing ive got stunned most of the times a barb has charged me rangers were never an op class they were beatable that time and now they are even more weak. whatever i said here is not at all a lie and i have just started this topic so that i knw what others think about ranger when u cant suggest in proper way than dont do so i just need opinins of pros like bloodylips darkborn etc etc etc not of noobs like so just stfu

Lmao hope your not being serious about this.

Gouge has like a 30% of fail rate.

Ham CAN be dodged you moron and scatter will be used before ham, due to a skill delay of ham.

I`m not gonna argue with a fool like you over barbs and dks. Go play them properly and you`ll see what I mean.

And you don`t have to discriminate me aswell. You think I have no experience of this game or what? I`ve been walking around longer then you so just please shut the hell up idiot.

Lmao hope your not being serious about this.

Gouge has like a 30% of fail rate.

Ham CAN be dodged you moron and scatter will be used before ham, due to a skill delay of ham.

I`m not gonna argue with a fool like you over barbs and dks. Go play them properly and you`ll see what I mean.

And you don`t have to discriminate me aswell. You think I have no experience of this game or what? I`ve been walking around longer then you so just please shut the hell up idiot.

im not discriminating u i just told u noob cuz u dont knw how to speak to ppl first learn how to speak and than post  :wacko:  and u dont need to teach me the chances of a rogues gouge failing or a ham getting dodged i told u first and im telling u again the same thing if u have a good accuracy the chances of dodging are like nil u go and play properly and than post noob  go and increase ur accuracy instead of completely depending on crit hits and than say that ham gets dodged  :aggressive: :fool:  calling me a moron will oly prove how illiterate u are and u dont knw which words to use in a forum :crazy:

Both powershot and scatter has a chance to add blessing arrow. Max ranger dmg in 3-4sec would be 6 normal arrows, 1 powershot arrow + knockback. Yes you need luck for this but also brings average atk speed down to 0.5sec in that period of time. No other dual wield or 2h weapon never ever gets even near that atk speed, which directly results in rangers dps.

That's what a ranger does with some luck and not to forget ranger is a high crit class.

k thnx again  :clapping: :good: thats the kind of opinion i was waiting for but can u help me with one more thing im making a permanent lvl6 ranger since i already have a lvl17 ranger im not gonna lvlup this ranger hes gonna be at lvl6 forever since i love rangers novice outfit and wanna use it at a lvl on which i can actually win with that can u suggest me a skill setup for lvl6 im a bit confused whether to increase ps or scatter or blessing :unknw:

ranger is a high crit class.

Yep i would have 32 to 33% crit if i had sd and full kw :bomb: revenge set all the way O:-)

im not discriminating u i just told u noob cuz u dont knw how to speak to ppl first learn how to speak and than post  :wacko:  and u dont need to teach me the chances of a rogues gouge failing or a ham getting dodged i told u first and im telling u again the same thing if u have a good accuracy the chances of dodging are like nil u go and play properly and than post noob  go and increase ur accuracy instead of completely depending on crit hits and than say that ham gets dodged  :aggressive: :fool:  calling me a moron will oly prove how illiterate u are and u dont knw which words to use in a forum :crazy:

Obviously you were, and unlike you I do think before I post. Now stfu and go play your shitty ranger. Thats the real reason you complain over anyway.

Ps: f*ck you big time (;

Obviously you were, and unlike you I do think before I post. Now stfu and go play your shitty ranger. Thats the real reason you complain over anyway.

Ps: f*ck you big time (;

ty for the noob reply noob  :wacko:  ur showing how great u are by using slang lang in a public forum see thats y i called u a noob u deserve it  :diablo: and when u dont understnd something dnt post pls i dont have time to reply to ur noob posts :dirol:

ty for the noob reply noob  :wacko:  ur showing how great u are by using slang lang in a public forum see thats y i called u a noob u deserve it  :diablo: and when u dont understnd something dnt post pls i dont have time to reply to ur noob posts :dirol: and fyi i play my not so cool ranger everyday but hes not shitty thats for sure u dont need to tell me when i should play with him

Nice 1 man show going on in here 8) ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Rangers are OP hahahahahahahaha

I feel same . . . :facepalm:

trap skill just wasted if

rannger vs warlock, warlock can lock with easy way . . . and make rangget dizzing easy look . . .

but . . . if u only use trap lv 1 u can't play good 1vs1 (BD, Dk, etc) event though 1 (ranger) vs 2 it's hard if only use 1 lv trap.

I agree, when u put trap in 1 map then fast cross to other map, ur trap disappear instantly  :wacko:

and how many chance to get double demage if qe use blessing . . . I think just nonsense skill. . .

I buy 2x oblivion book to try it . lol wasted gold/mcoin.

I hope igrind/warspear team fix that and I hope after update our skill all reset so we can arrange new skill after all got wated

* trap lv 2 bad :facepalm:

why I said that,. after 13 or 14 scnd it's can't make.new trap until first trap disappear. .. buuut. level 3 trap didn't need first trap disappear to make 2sd trap,. so it's mean lv 3 u can make 2 trap, but 1st trap disappear soon after 2sd trap made.

I use lv 3 trap when first arrange my rangger skill, and it's good to meele, but just wasted with shaman and warlock . . . just bless and attc atttc lol, hope dodge can help or ur resilient.. got confuse