Pls ban him

Toro

Hy guys, i have a problem. A player called "dewgorrii" stole my account :fool: . I would like to have it back. If i can't have it back, can admins block my account and ban him? He is trying to scam other people....(sorry for bad english  :cray: ).

55755_.png

55757_.png

55759_.png

Hy guys, i have a problem. A player called "dewgorrii" stole my account :fool: . I would like to have it back. If i can't have it back, can admins block my account and ban him? He is trying to scam other people....(sorry for bad english  :cray: ).

write ur id and character's name

I have only character name :sorry: , because he changed account id ....character name is "Esticazzi".

mhhh i have to see, but i can tell to gm all my equip, my friend list, ecc... in addition they can see (if they have report) that account was logged from different ip/location....

It's your own fault, and for being that stupid you shouldn't get your acc back. Also it's funny as hell that someone who can barely speak English is scamming people lol.  Goes to show you can not trust foreign people. 

It's your own fault, and for being that stupid you shouldn't get your acc back. Also it's funny as hell that someone who can barely speak English is scamming people lol.  Goes to show you can not trust foreign people.

As far as Ive heard, you can`t even trust fat americans with bets.