Bag enlargement confirmation

RainbowZ

Question

:facepalm:

I was trying to pick up items and my bag was full. Unfotunatly whem it said: "do u want to buy 5spaces" i clicked yes by mistake. And my mcoins are gone. I want back my mcoins !!! Now!!! I dont need bag slots!! Remove the slots and gimme back my mcoins!!! There wasnt any confirmation message and u made that banner pn pupose!

Dont say me to write support cuz its not working and you never reply me.

25 answers to this question

Just cheked on game and this thing happened to many other players  :facepalm:

I dont believe how u really think that we are idiots.. we arent! You put 15slots on new chars and scam us  :facepalm:

happened to me too..once even when i was buying crystal and my inv was full, I accidentaly hit yes for bag enlargement as i thought it is a confirmation to buy the crystal...well, i should read more carefully..  :sorry: waste of 199 MC..

My suggestion: We should not be spammed to buy bag space. If we want we can do so in the MC shop. Not even it leads to these mistakes, but it is also pretty annoying..

happened to me too..once even when i was buying crystal and my inv was full, I accidentaly hit yes for bag enlargement as i thought it is a confirmation to buy the crystal...well, i should read more carefully..  :sorry: waste of 199 MC..

so what about new guys wich just have 10slots .. They will be tricked just at first donation.. Nice tactic to keep players not leaving

never happened to me. I always read popup before accept. But i agree with You guys. Remove it from inventory.

Yea i read every time to. But i was on my smartphone and i touched the screen by mistake.  :facepalm:

its a little missleading true but i think this can be avoided by a little change in the structure of the setup ! no point in calling the devs thiefs because i dont think that this is their intention ! as mentioned in previous posts there has been hundreds of complaints over the last few weeks and they cant get around to everyone within a 24hour period so just be patient it might take a while but im sure you will get a sollution ! :good:

its a little missleading true but i think this can be avoided by a little change in the structure of the setup ! no point in calling the devs thiefs because i dont think that this is their intention ! as mentioned in previous posts there has been hundreds of complaints over the last few weeks and they cant get around to everyone within a 24hour period so just be patient it might take a while but im sure you will get a sollution ! :good:

Theres a confirmation message everwhere and they changed to max 15slors on purpose and they writed the popup on purpose.

I didnt recueve the item wich can be sold i just recueve 5more slots wich arent reversable.

I dont want to call devs thiefs. I just choised this strong title to gain theyre atention. Im really sorry for this cuz i respect devs.

This is sneaky.  It happened to me.  I was buying something with MC which causes a popup normally.  I didn't read it bc there's always a popup when u purchase an item with m coins.  Instead I purchased extra space with no confirmation.  It should be changed.

Thats the confirmation message when you try to buy it directly from the bag:

Опубликованное фото

why thers not a confirmation message when it says that my bag is full?

I mean.. its hard to think they didnt do it on purpose.

But you devs did it for steal our mcoins and make use pay again for more.. but dont worry i wont buy other mcoins (not only me i said that to many other people who had the same problem) till you dont write an explanation and give us back our mcoins.

Because guys i dunno how it works for you but i dont have unlimited moneys to use.

PS: i tried it on a new account cuz i didnt want  (maybe) to waste other coins.

:mega_shok:  LOoK im skared !!!!

I Bought miracle Coins (i'm From Brazil) and the costs amounted 2.50 (SMS PAYment) and i send a msg to recieve the Miracle coins , but when it came the msg i was robbed !!! I was charged $ 4.00 more  Imp.

did food and plants always used to go to 10count in one slot?

now i think it goes to 5count (1slot) for some items?!

potions i think go to 10 not sure about burning mix or arrowhead and all that.

but if you buy porridge or ale or eggs? its 5 now i think?

fewer slots that hold less and then you gotta pay real money to fix it?!

thats a scam!

:(

there just trying to get us to spend more money on a game that there is nothing to do after shadows and guards besides dailies and they get so boring so fast and ya i agree that the no conformation notice when you try to pick something up and it says would you like to buy more bag space is a bit of a scam and it is horse shit  (excuse my language could not find a better word that fit)  that there is only 15  slots for new payers as i said here http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=14993.0 (post #7) 

i know you guys are trying to make more money but I'm thinking in the long run being that you have to buy 5 slots  at 199 mc each.

Makes me think that in  a shorter term its going to start driving players away from this game because they are having to go to town way to often

so just keep in mine how they players are going to react to it for future updates

o and with this the way it is your kind of giving an advantage to the people who spend money on games because they have the money to spend if you did not notice most of the world is in a FINANCIAL CRISIS

Earlier post about this is locked, change things already that's bull shit. Did quest on Gaymer and. Got a reward, clicking on what I wanted I confirmed it, thinking it was lag on my end another notice came up not knowing it was for bag enlargment.

Please on gaymer only remoove the 5 spaces and give my coins back. It is infact very tricky.

Suggestion for a successful game, don't screw the players that are paying your paycheck by buying coins..

Whatt?!??!?!!

I just notice that my old thread is locked  :facepalm:  (http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=14988.15)

Mioco thanks for the super usefull answer you gave us and for not closing it maybe because other people will need help (just sarcasm)

Seriously, i wrote support one week ago.. and still nothing.. i wrote a thread and you. Closed it.. its like .. you are trying to hide something.  :nea:

Regards,

RainbowZ

PS: dont worry, cuz everyone here know that this thread will be closed without an answer too.

ya i noticed that today too i love the way  the forum mods just lock pages and give no useful answers we have such good forum mods (lots of sarcasm)

sorry i know its not useful but that is irritating

and i like how they put bag slots for sell and they put the make bag limit for new chars down to 10 +5 from a quest reward  and its buged  for mountain clan players

I wouldn't harp on the mods that much, its not necassarily their fault. They are doing what they are told.

Thanks and huggles mods!

Beyond super pissed and I want a f****ng answer. It happened again this time on Xyst. This time I went to buy quest item with miracle coins... usually it asks "are you sure you want to buy this item for xx coins." NO it was for a f*****ng bag, I already have 30-35 slots and this shit is pissing me the f**off.. I want a god damn answer, I'm f***ng buying the coins for my own use.. not for a failed game set up. What the hell!!

Shame on you guys,

Good job devs i think the decrease in bag was a pretty smart move, considering BANK is in the making. Maybe the decrease was a little too soon (should have decreased bag 1 update before bank implemented) but otherwise new players won't know the difference from how the game was with 40bag slot. They either like the game or not....

Cheers fellas  :drinks:

Ps: haters gona hate but this is MHO

Maybe you should learn to read, I don't have a problem buying bag slots when I want to. Iv already increased to a point I like.. being tricked into it I don't. I buy miracle coins and I'm happy to spend it on stuff I want, not being tricked into it, maybe you don't have that issue because u have no coins war, otherwise you would be frustrated.

Don't be a ass just for ass sakes..