sign crisis ?!

william1995m

there has something wrong with all newbe seller.... thy sell sign 1pcs for 6k,9k,11k.....

why is more expensive?if just like this,all mcoin player who will be strong,and all gold player all noob forever.... so..... pliss put sign price back to normal all newbe seller :(

Опубликованное фото

you are checking the wrong section. try with the top of the list.

the most cheap prices are on the top, and the more expensive at the end

its funny though :rofl: :lol: ;D ....anyway we r facing serious sign crises at elf side, mcoin spenders r refusing to splash de cash :facepalm:

Hahahha go sign crisis!

cmon its not a joke its serious :facepalm: ....we dnt know who is behind dat yet but it appears he is trying to sabotage de economy...ppl r getting desperate to de extent of buying 1 set 40-50k :facepalm:

I'll sell you all signs. 60k ea set. ;! Pleasewait and Marioon paid 45k and 50k respectively for their sets. :!:! I REFUSE to let signs go low again. Once sign sale hits, I have 4 accounts and 4 million gold. Ill buy them all and sit on them again. It's nothing personal,  just good business.

56222_.png

I'll sell you all signs. 60k ea set. ;! Pleasewait and Marioon paid 45k and 50k respectively for their sets. :!:! I REFUSE to let signs go low again. Once sign sale hits, I have 4 accounts and 4 million gold. Ill buy them all and sit on them again. It's nothing personal,  just good business.

:facepalm:

solution to all:lets move to m.c

that wasnt u who made the sign crisys lolz rikin hacked gold at us sapphire and bought all signs, he spent 500m in 1day, i reported it to devs at support with evidence and photos, when he goes to market exactly same time the signs disappear + he bought his account rikin and trying to buy lvl20 mage, hope he get baned

+ he scamming people, he scammed a guy 150k he pmed me today and showed me pic saying he was gona make his 150k x5 :facepalm:

that wasnt u who made the sign crisys lolz rikin hacked gold at us sapphire and bought all signs, he spent 500m in 1day, i reported it to devs at support with evidence and photos, when he goes to market exactly same time the signs disappear + he bought his account rikin and trying to buy lvl20 mage, hope he get baned

+ he scamming people, he scammed a guy 150k he pmed me today and showed me pic saying he was gona make his 150k x5 :facepalm:

just think with smart brain,,where hopip scamer  ;D 

he scam almost 10 doom more and 5 costum more,,5 set sign more,,etc ,,even gold too he can scam  ;D

,,so who was this hopip ??,,ofc he will be look rich :lol:

just think with smart brain,,where hopip scamer  ;D 

he scam almost 10 doom more and 5 costum more,,5 set sign more,,etc ,,even gold too he can scam  ;D

,,so who was this hopip ??,,ofc he will be look rich :lol:

ill tell u why he cant 500m by scamming

reason1: if was scammer than he would be smart

reason2: if he was smart than he wont spend 300k to buy x1 teleport scroll or 1xsign 29999 only from market

he never sold any mcoin items or try to buy from alliance chat or trade chat :facepalm: gold hacker i tell u why u dont u believe

dammh... i gota  do this on eu-emerald  :shout: , need get alot gold, buy all sign, then sell high price  :lol: :lol:

sell it to elf, however all elf will move to m.c :rofl:

ill tell u why he cant 500m by scamming

reason1: if was scammer than he would be smart

reason2: if he was smart than he wont spend 300k to buy x1 teleport scroll or 1xsign 29999 only from market

he never sold any mcoin items or try to buy from alliance chat or trade chat :facepalm: gold hacker i tell u why u dont u believe

did you think he realy buy from market  ;D ?? didnt you think he try to scam at martket too  ;D ??

,,if hopip can scam player when exchange gold 200000 to 20000 ,,why not at market  :facepalm:

sell it to elf, however all elf will move to m.c :rofl:

yeah, coz eu-emerald have overpopulated elf, but mc still the masters of the server  8) :lol: .. :facepalm:

ban rikin he tried to buy my priest and druid both lvl20 2mill and 3mill respectively....with dmarzo assisting him damn i forgot to take ss >:D >:D he has already violated de EULA rules no need for anymore proof

ban rikin he tried to buy my priest and druid both lvl20 2mill and 3mill respectively....with dmarzo assisting him damn i forgot to take ss :diablo: :diablo: he has already violated de EULA rules no need for anymore proof

lol dmarzo would do anything to make that lame bd decent, got his swords to +9 wit dirty gold,truly pathetic :facepalm:

Why aren't devs doing anything about it????? Now Rikin is giving out gold, at dealer cheapest signs are 22k, and soon  there won't be any other rare items at all! :bad: :bad:  GMS DO SOMETHING BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!

He already made a lot of damage to our economy, there aren't any rare items at dealer, everyones rich, I think the only way out would be rollback...

He already made a lot of damage to our economy, there aren't any rare items at dealer, everyones rich, I think the only way out would be rollback...

yes a rollback of all, take us 4days backwards plz devs :facepalm: elf/chosen sapphire sucks now, im thinking of going eu emerald

heh :wacko:

56424_.png

ban rikin now....else we all will quit elf and move to mc or play on different server coz us-saphire is being damaged by dat guy....not a single day will pass with ppl asking him for gold coz he always makes announcement dat he is ready to give gold to all :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: