Question for Developers

Shitzo

Question

So in the upcoming there will be a new feature that allows us to change name,

as we all know there are alot of inactive characters with names alot of people would like to use.

So I just wanna ask if there is any chance you could delete an inactive character if a person wanted to change his name into that characters name?

But first you'd have to check the last time the account which the character is in has logged to check if the owner is still active or not, then you'd have to check it's inventory and currencies if there any valuables and ofcourse only delete characters below, let's say, lv5.

And ofcourse, Devs would only have to delete inactive characters with names people want to use, not all inactive ones.

My question is will it be possible or not?

If not the above one then how about only level 1 inactive characters?

6 answers to this question

So in the upcoming there will be a new feature that allows us to change name,

as we all know there are alot of inactive characters with names alot of people would like to use.

So I just wanna ask if there is any chance you could delete an inactive character if a person wanted to change his name into that characters name?

But first you'd have to check the last time the account which the character is in has logged to check if the owner is still active or not, then you'd have to check it's inventory and currencies if there any valuables and ofcourse only delete characters below, let's say, lv5.

And ofcourse, Devs would only have to delete inactive characters with names people want to use, not all inactive ones.

My question is will it be possible or not?

If not the above one then how about only level 1 inactive characters?

it seems not. GM lazy to do that. ;D ;D

Eternal question.

No, we're not planning to do this, sorry.

Ok, thanks.

You can lock topic.