New Mechanics for Mermen Trials

Itzblaack

Dear guys, I'm bringing a suggestion for this new gvg mechanic that was implemented in update 8.4. This suggestion consists of creating a score called '' guild power '' or '' guild damage '' (name created by me) in which it sums based on the status of the guild members the damage, as in the example mentioned in the image below. I bring this idea with the simple intention of balancing the expenses at the event, and bring the balance in which the players have been claiming so much. Thank you and have a great day.  #DeliciousLock

Example:

my Warlock has 744 dmg, with 50% more ferocity, this damage would be calculated adding up with the ferocity attribute, in this case it would be: 744 + 50% = 1,116 dmg. This damage would be adding up exponentially based on the status of the other members and thus would give rise to '' guild power '' or '' guild damage ''

1193943890_exemplo1.thumb.png.bae3a871064da198f40b0e46780c6dd3.png

ferocity.thumb.png.4e79900845904a300e8472c29a588073.png

Edited by Higgings
Just a little adjustment

I agree, there guilds that goes on lower level ones for get win at 100% (potato goes in tomato as example in us saffire) and making it utterly stupid for the adversary wich gets a impossible fight to face

It should also block the access to all guild vs guild events for the next 12h u join a guild, so it there can be no exploit and ez win

Add a 5min preparation where the players are still in the temple but others unable to enter for make a better balance

It should also count the players at it during these 5min for a bigger balance in player count for then the last 2min lock the equip sistem for ALL the guildgames, so unequip all won't work, the guilds will face enemies with the most similar amount of players in it

@Akasha,are the devs aware of this? 

How are ppl in this situation supposed to win? 

All these players are 80% turned back in potato the next day

Screenshot_20200611-041608.png

Hey guys! The mechanics of this event changed. Matchmaking of guilds based on statistics has been improved, and we might still make more improvements in the future.

14 hours ago, Babocool said:

Is it possible that elf meet elf in that gvg?

We have only met mc ones by now. 

@Akasha

Im not akasha, but yes it is possible and happens

On 6/15/2020 at 7:35 PM, Babocool said:

Is it possible that elf meet elf in that gvg?

We have only met mc ones by now. 

@Akasha

Only 4 lv12 guilds in us-sapphire (3 sentinels, 1 legion) and they meet each other, same pattern always, since no lv11s

Edited by Calypso

On 6/14/2020 at 5:23 AM, lore said:

I agree, there guilds that goes on lower level ones for get win at 100% (potato goes in tomato as example in us saffire) and making it utterly stupid for the adversary wich gets a impossible fight to face

It should also block the access to all guild vs guild events for the next 12h u join a guild, so it there can be no exploit and ez win

Add a 5min preparation where the players are still in the temple but others unable to enter for make a better balance

It should also count the players at it during these 5min for a bigger balance in player count for then the last 2min lock the equip sistem for ALL the guildgames, so unequip all won't work, the guilds will face enemies with the most similar amount of players in it

@Akasha,are the devs aware of this? 

How are ppl in this situation supposed to win? 

All these players are 80% turned back in potato the next day

Screenshot_20200611-041608.png

Wkwkwkwk :friends: