Area Skill

simpleheal

I always think why Elf has only one Area Skill (Mage) and Mc Two (Shaman & warlock). In my opiniön Druid also need to have area skill. Or make the roots area instead of single. What do you say about this?

why not give druid area root and area heal , also area kiting  :facepalm:

this game is so unfair, BD can hamstring from 2 yards, rogue don't have any skill of range 2 yards.

i hope in the update that gives 2new skills, rogues will get something like chop or bleed, and get some ranged skill like they can gouge from 3yards away or something. and druid/shaman get pool heal [area heal].

Shaman and Druid are suppose to be equal. But druid has only roots without damage that also single,but look at shaman ,area damage and stun. Its hard to kill shaman pvp with druid, not so easy to kill,

Are u forgot, paladin have too, PB-AOE :tease: ?

Paladin fetters, Priest tears, Mage chains/Stones/Time warp.

Warlock Dark Circle/Splash, Shaman earthquake

So, correction... why do elves have more AOEs than mcs?

Shaman and Druid are suppose to be equal. But druid has only roots without damage that also single,but look at shaman ,area damage and stun. Its hard to kill shaman pvp with druid, not so easy to kill,

no druid and shaman are equal, look, druids bees to more dmg then shaman earthquake, yes shamans blind is really good but druid if has dodge more then shamans accuracy, druid is bound to dodge atleast once while stuned, i say they are equal, but if shaman has very good timing skills, he can easily dodge druids root, and make it late by a few seconds. and look druids get 4%more moon+astrall. shamans only get 4% hp, which is nothing

Druid bees is same damage as earthquake, but earthquake holds player on spot, can crit and can be dodged.

Druid's entangle can't be dodged.

4% extra damage vs 4% extra hp = equal, but

blind gives shaman extra safe damage hit and extra heal 'hit'. So who is talking about 4% extra astral? On 2500 damage/heal we are talking about 100 extra damage/heal. 100! Shamans got every blind at least 1 extra hit and heal = a lot better.

But then the last thing; why should a shaman and druid be equal?

I thing that is really good idea.  If druids are rely base on nature and if they have more astral kind of good magic ok so if they arent gove any area attack skill . They should give elfs area heal..

Paladin fetters, Priest tears, Mage chains/Stones/Time warp.

Warlock Dark Circle/Splash, Shaman earthquake

So, correction... why do elves have more AOEs than mcs?

ok what about priests tears?they hit u not aoe but with chance..barbarians too decrease dmg of an area..mages chains they just throw u away..they don't silence or damage u..warlock's skill have silence stun  and poison in one area and shaman stun with damage...dont forget about fear cause warlock and shaman have fear skill which make the enemy useless in a combat...sorry but i don't think that some chains and tears would be good against warlocks and shamans skill....stun + fear = invincible.

4% extra damage vs 4% extra hp = equal

Sure not equal...

4%extra moon +4%extra astral against 4%extra hp?

Druid also hv root = more time stuned than blind...

ok what about priests tears?they hit u not aoe but with chance..barbarians too decrease dmg of an area..mages chains they just throw u away..they don't silence or damage u..warlock's skill have silence stun  and poison in one area and shaman stun with damage...dont forget about fear cause warlock and shaman have fear skill which make the enemy useless in a combat...sorry but i don't think that some chains and tears would be good against warlocks and shamans skill....stun + fear = invincible.

Learn READ TOPIC's Question before post, this topic is about AoE skills, not about u cant beat a warlock.

Sure not equal...

4%extra moon +4%extra astral against 4%extra hp?

Druid also hv root = more time stuned than blind...Learn READ TOPIC's Question before post, this topic is about AoE skills, not about u cant beat a warlock.

I said 4% attack is equal to 4% exta hp ;)

Druid have root and shaman can still use normal attack. Shaman has blind and druid is completely helpless. The shaman got the blind-time as safe time with extra hits. He does damage and he heals while he does not get attacked himself. It is almost kiting except without the running :P

Does anyone know the duration of blind 5 and root 5? :)

Learn READ TOPIC's Question before post, this topic is about AoE skills, not about u cant beat a warlock.

Was about to say...  :good:

Elves always crying, maybe if they started creating more mages they wouldn't complain so much

Chance or not chance tears still AoE

A mage is only cool when it is not being attacked. It is so amazing weak... A mage can only do a lot of damage in melee. And the mage has to try that or it is just a druid without heal/stun and bees ;D Chains also works only in melee.

But yes, necro's and druids are often very fast killed. All other class will win of the mage.

Druid bees is same damage as earthquake, but earthquake holds player on spot, can crit and can be dodged.

Druid's entangle can't be dodged.

4% extra damage vs 4% extra hp = equal, but

blind gives shaman extra safe damage hit and extra heal 'hit'. So who is talking about 4% extra astral? On 2500 damage/heal we are talking about 100 extra damage/heal. 100! Shamans got every blind at least 1 extra hit and heal = a lot better.

But then the last thing; why should a shaman and druid be equal?

in most fights druid vs shamana the fight lasts like 2minutes, not like a normal 15second fight, which mean alot of damage and alot of healing will be done, the druid will have more healing and more damge (if they both have exactyly the same equipment). druids are now op against rogues and some other classes, i dont mind this since warlocks and shamanas are op classes too.

1. shamans dont have fear, they have blind, its not actualy a super awsome skill, most of the time the enemy dodges when blinded, 2. warlcok's fear has a chance to be stopped.  to be honset sometimes these skills dont excatly help when ur enemy is a melee fighter, sometimes when u blind, and u run left, the enemy migh  just run left aswell, when u turn right he migh turn right. so its not as good as the ranger's skill, sends them 5blolcks away in 1 direction.

1. shamans dont have fear, they have blind, its not actualy a super awsome skill, most of the time the enemy dodges when blinded, 2. warlcok's fear has a chance to be stopped.  to be honset sometimes these skills dont excatly help when ur enemy is a melee fighter, sometimes when u blind, and u run left, the enemy migh  just run left aswell, when u turn right he migh turn right. so its not as good as the ranger's skill, sends them 5blolcks away in 1 direction.

agree :good:

i think root is good better than earthquake because if you don't know how to use earthquake you will be ♥♥♥♥ed by a druid  :blush:

el terremoto es mejor que la rais porque el terremoto hace daño y la rais no  :aggressive:

someone told that druids are op against rogues...ok they have an advantage cause they have bees so stealth skill wont be available but think of the start of fighting...i dont know how many people can understand that rogues are players with much critical and damage and druids have buff heal and light armor...in other words a rogue can kill so easy a druid...elfs dont cry...i cant understand why dev team has made map in circles...its really annoying when people do quests and suddenly a warlock and a shaman start to kill and evade with these stuns and fear...when we fight at arena i believe the chances are equal..

I said 4% attack is equal to 4% exta hp ;)

Druid have root and shaman can still use normal attack. Shaman has blind and druid is completely helpless. The shaman got the blind-time as safe time with extra hits. He does damage and he heals while he does not get attacked himself. It is almost kiting except without the running :P

Does anyone know the duration of blind 5 and root 5? :)

no its not, 4% attak isnt equal to 4%hp, becouse druids and shamans heal, to be honest the extra hp thing is useless to shamans, they just heal up

The compensation for 4% damage = 4% extra HP. If a druid has 2500 HP and a shaman should have 2500 HP, the shaman has 2600 HP.

When a shaman does 2500 damage the druid is dead. When a druid does 2500 damage the shaman still lives, BUT 4% extra = 100. 2500 + 100 = 2600 = dead too.

Compensated and absolutely the same.

The compensation for heal is in the blind vs entangle. A shaman does damage in blind-time where the druid does NOT damage. So he gets at least 1 extra heal (when blind is at least 3 seconds). An entangled shaman can still hit normal while entangled. That is a HUGE difference.

I even want to say; NOT compensated for the druid.

u didnt count the bees, which do like 250-400 dmg(altogether) remember blinded druid has increased dodge which is increased by quite alot actualy..

4% hp thing = useless

Then you didn't count the 250-400 earthquake that can crit! ;)

And yes a blinded druid has increased dodge, but how many druids with 20% dodge do you know? It happens 'never'. My last dodge is 4 months ago.

Then you didn't count the 250-400 earthquake that can crit! ;)

And yes a blinded druid has increased dodge, but how many druids with 20% dodge do you know? It happens 'never'. My last dodge is 4 months ago.

this pvp i had 1minutes ago (my accu is 10%,) druid dodge 2time when blinded, rember earthquake can msss too;), and bees can never be missed

Well.. other stats are important too :) But I got 7,3% dodge  ;D I really never dodge. But i got 21% crit, 11,5% accuracy, 10% resilence, 5% speed.

Was the pvp with same amp-levels?

Well.. other stats are important too :) But I got 7,3% dodge  ;D I really never dodge. But i got 21% crit, 11,5% accuracy, 10% resilence, 5% speed.

Was the pvp with same amp-levels?

lol 10% resilance? thats too low for druid/shaman xd, but nah im +6, hes +8 i lost  :lol:

I am full lvl 18, so i indeed am low on resilence. I got the lvl 17 arena armor but i never use it. I got 8000 AP currency left too... but i really never pvp. Never done it and never planning to do it either.

I am full lvl 18, so i indeed am low on resilence. I got the lvl 17 arena armor but i never use it. I got 8000 AP currency left too... but i really never pvp. Never done it and never planning to do it either.

well u should get the lvl17 arena armour set,  for situtaions to do wth killng oposite factions, it helps alot u know

But why never 1vs1 others TSJA? It is like saying "I never had fun in warspear" beside,1vs1 others get you to meet new friends from the other faction

Because i am questing myself or i am helping someone else. That brings the fun for me :) I am totally not interested in a 1 vs 1 fight. The game is designed for teamplay where different classes has his own strengths and weaknesses.

I use GT hood + armor and VS gloves + boots :) With more lvl 17 arena gear my def will be lower, my hp will be lower and my heal will be lower.

I sometimes have a lvl 20 druid midplayer in arena with 1800 HP but a lot of moon gear. Who is faster dead? That druid with his 'fantastic gear' or me with 2600 HP?

Because i am questing myself or i am helping someone else. That brings the fun for me :) I am totally not interested in a 1 vs 1 fight. The game is designed for teamplay where different classes has his own strengths and weaknesses.

I use GT hood + armor and VS gloves + boots :) With more lvl 17 arena gear my def will be lower, my hp will be lower and my heal will be lower.

I sometimes have a lvl 20 druid midplayer in arena with 1800 HP but a lot of moon gear. Who is faster dead? That druid with his 'fantastic gear' or me with 2600 HP?

no bro, all shamans/druids have sets. u could just have an arena set as ur moon set i meant. and really ur intrested in leveling up and stuff? well can u pm me  in game plz i got to ask u something, whats ur name ?

I know. I got astral/moon/dark-sets. No i am not interested in level up. I am lvl 20 for a long time already. My name is Tsja :P

fare enaugh,I'm not really a helping type unless I was asked,I really hate when people befriend me just to get my help,but when someone befriend you out of respect because you out ran him in a fair battle,that is something you gotta admire.

I know. I got astral/moon/dark-sets. No i am not interested in level up. I am lvl 20 for a long time already. My name is Tsja :P

owhh haha my lvl3 druid in us-saphire needin lvl up  :lol:

why not give druid area root and area heal , also area kiting  :facepalm:

this game is so unfair, BD can hamstring from 2 yards, rogue don't have any skill of range 2 yards.

hehehe sooo true  :rofl: 8)